No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    A couple of new shots:

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited September 2021 Posts: 4,343
    “Who is he?”.

Maserati logo is back.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    matt_u wrote: »
    “Who is he?”.

Maserati logo is back.
    I love how authoritative Craig delivers that line. Reminds me of Dalton in a way.
    Yeah Craig seems at the top of his game in NTTD. That simple “okay” inside the DB5 gave me chills.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    jake24 wrote: »
    “Who is he?”.

Maserati logo is back.
    I love how authoritative Craig delivers that line. Reminds me of Dalton in a way.

If we dont do this... things are about to get nastehy...
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    “Who is he?”.

Maserati logo is back.

Did Nomi's Aston Martin have a numberplate in the roadside scene before?

Contraband wrote: »

Sheryl Crow is quite fun in this.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,055
    There’s new dialogue exchanges in part two of the James King Radio show (28mins, 30mins). Potential big spoiler.
    Nomi: The world’s moved on since you retired, Commander Bond. Perhaps you didn’t notice?

Bond: No, can’t say I had. And in my humble opinion, the word doesn’t change very much.

Nomi: You Would say that.

And

Safin: people want oblivion, and a few of us are born to build it for them. So here I am. Their invisible god. Sneaking under their skin.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2021 Posts: 14,928
    Just had a look; it's grown it for this latest trailer (top one is the first 2019 trailer):

NomiAM.jpg
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 3,164
    Mallory wrote: »
    There’s new dialogue exchanges in part two of the James King Radio show (28mins, 30mins). Potential big spoiler.
    Nomi: The world’s moved on since you retired, Commander Bond. Perhaps you didn’t notice?

Bond: No, can’t say I had. And in my humble opinion, the word doesn’t change very much.

And

Safin: people want oblivion, and a few of us are born to build it for them. So here I am. Their invisible god. Sneaking under their skin.

Wow sounds like some bits of the new Zimmer score in there
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 848
    Hum a phone, is a model post-2019 or not ? Any smartphone expert here ?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

And

Wow, the way he delivers the last line :O
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,055

And

Wow, the way he delivers the last line :O

It’s (Chefs kiss) perfect
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 490

And

Got a link?

EDIT:

Nevermind I think this is it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00100pr

ertert wrote: »

And

Got a link?
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 490
    antovolk wrote: »
    ertert wrote: »

And

Got a link?

Thanks! Wow what a creepy man Safin is. .
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Oh man, that Safin line is chilling.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Omg I got goosebumps.
    I hope Safin gets as much or more screen time as Silva did. Featuring very prominently in the 2nd half of the film. Not like Blofeld who was in Spectre for all of 15 minutes.

They really seem to be building Safin up as a very well-developed character so I hope he gets plenty of time.
    Rami is gonna knock it out of the park.
    Hum a phone, is a model post-2019 or not ? Any smartphone expert here ?

Uhm that’s the 2019 model. Not the upgraded one as seen in the latest Nokia spot with Nomi.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    New promos on TikTok
  • 00Heaven00Heaven Home
    OK though but the inside of Bond's house is absolutely incredible. It feels like somewhere he'd live. Credit to the set designers!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Widescreen version of the IMAX featurette
  • BMWTREKPSEBMWTREKPSE Colorado
    edited September 2021 Posts: 105
    Is Bond getting shot in the very begging of the new trailer (the bridge scene)? Have we seen that before??? **I realize we have seen him getting shot AT but that recoil + the dust on the bridge and the ground make it look like he get's hit.** Does the bullet hit him before the side of the bridge?

[url="
    @BMWTREKPSE Yes, it is part of the bridge clip they released last year. Looks like he is just clipped by the bullet.
  • BMWTREKPSEBMWTREKPSE Colorado
    @BMWTREKPSE Yes, it is part of the bridge clip they released last year. Looks like he is just clipped by the bullet.

I definitely know the bridge scene. We see the car hit the little curb and the rope jump in every trailer basically. Is the actual clip of him getting shot old???? Did I totally miss that???

And

SAFIN LITERALLY CALLS HIMSELF A GOD LMFAO

This will be the greatest film ever
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    One to look out for on the 30th Sept, Becoming Bond, an interview special with Craig looking back at his time as Bond.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09tnt9b
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

And

Plus that nice clip of Q briefing Bond on the watch gadget, and Bond sounding nicely cheesed off with him :)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    BMWTREKPSE wrote: »

I definitely know the bridge scene. We see the car hit the little curb and the rope jump in every trailer basically. Is the actual clip of him getting shot old???? Did I totally miss that???

Bond getting shot with shown in the bridge clip.