rRkWYf2.jpeg

VehozXZ.jpeg
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    8IigtkU.jpg
    That photo is Ian Fleming's James Bond
    Thanks for sharing the high res @marketto007
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Peoples who have problem location or a problem with Apple/Itunes :

Type "Being.James.Bond.The.Daniel.Craig.Story.2021.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-TEPES" on Google and go tto the link of the website called "scnsrc" or "releasebb" (I don't advice to go without an adblocker howewer). It's some shitty/slow hebergors (Fastclick seems the best) but it's really the documentary (with the subtitles).

Thanks a lot!

It's now on in Spain, so there were no TV rights problems. Another mistery...
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Contraband wrote: »
    DHYL4aT.jpg
    I love this photo :)
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    For me this is the biggest question of NTTD:

Can Fukunaga rescue (find) the character of Madeleine?
    So many wallpapers to choose from ;)

And that one with Bond on the deck with the spear and the fishes is really pure Fleming. I just hope this scene lasts long enough in the film.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    echo wrote: »
    For me this is the biggest question of NTTD:

Can Fukunaga rescue (find) the character of Madeleine?

Seydoux remarked she is very differently written in NTTD (compared to Spectre).

Hey, cant be worse than SP at least. Talk about underwritten...
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 6,677
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    8IigtkU.jpg

Yes, indeed it is. Got my new wallpaper for the rest of the year ;)

Obrigado, @marketto007!!
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Credit to those involved, some of the images from this film are iconic and we haven't even seen it yet
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    That photo is Ian Fleming's James Bond.

Couldn’t agree more.

Daniel will be really missed. He’s the only actor playing Bond that’s been able to masterfully bring out what’s inside the character, his emotions, his feelings. Just like Fleming’s Bond did. He was the perfect actor at the perfect time and NTTD really feels like a culmination of all the greatness he brought to the icon of Bond over all those years.
  • StarkStark France
    I just saw Being James Bond... too bad Craig didn't want to stop filming Spectre for 9 months, they would have had time to improve the script.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited September 2021 Posts: 3,018
    Lea set photo

o26p38u.jpg

Beautiful Ana

3bUcnUu.jpg
    obGqcGc.jpg
    wxWgBKx.jpg

And Craig being cool with fans at Muscle planet gym in Belgrade during Knives Out 2 shoot :))

9ZFuMGj.jpg
    8xu0TSz.jpg
    XlGdTtq.jpg
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    matt_u wrote: »
    That photo is Ian Fleming's James Bond.

Couldn’t agree more.

Daniel will be really missed. He’s the only actor playing Bond that’s been able to masterfully bring out what’s inside the character, his emotions, his feelings. Just like Fleming’s Bond did. He was the perfect actor at the perfect time and NTTD really feels like a culmination of all the greatness he brought to the icon of Bond over all those years.

Very true.
    Stark wrote: »
    I just saw Being James Bond... too bad Craig didn't want to stop filming Spectre for 9 months, they would have had time to improve the script.

I hadn't thought of that: you're probably right. Mendes said he felt the final act of the film fell apart on him while he was making it- a gap in filming (although that is an enormous one and might have cost them too much money) probably would have given them time to sort it out.
    Compared to what we have got with NTTD a 9 months delay feels like a walk in the park.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Compared to what we have got with NTTD a 9 months delay feels like a walk in the park.

Sure but I guess a 9 month delay in the middle of filming is different to a release delay after the film is made: a lot of the folk making it would have had other projects they were due to go onto etc.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    8IigtkU.jpg

100% Fleming. This photo does just as much for me as the entire trailer.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    mtm wrote: »

Sure but I guess a 9 month delay in the middle of filming is different to a release delay after the film is made: a lot of the folk making it would have had other projects they were due to go onto etc.

Yes you can totally see why you would want to plow on with filming, being pretty much responsible for all those people having jobs. Can you imagine having the 9 months off and then getting injured again when you returned?
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    @DCisared Not to mention all of the stages and studio space booked, location work booked, ordered placed for visual effects, promotional material etc. To do it during filming is financially horrendous.
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia
    Univex wrote: »

And that one with Bond on the deck with the spear and the fishes is really pure Fleming. I just hope this scene lasts long enough in the film.

Hopefully we might get to see some underwater action of him catching the fish, little nod to thunderball/licence to kill
    Univex wrote: »

Hopefully we might get to see some underwater action of him catching the fish, little nod to thunderball/licence to kill

I'm afraid these scenes will last seconds and will be so iconic we'll be begging for more. I doubt they'll extend it to underwater action. But at least please let us enjoy these Bondian moments slowly. I really hope they don't rush it.
    mtm wrote: »

I meant for us waiting to see the film.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    She looks great - as usual :)

My guess is that this will be -
    - on her way home, where she'll be confronted by Safin.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    The new photos:

es3Ti8y.jpg
    Wg1nl5o.jpg
    9GYbw4c.jpg
    Red_Snow wrote: »

So that's where the horses show up in the film!
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Any idea when the podcast will drop? Also, can somone post the Spotify link?
    ggl007 wrote: »
    The new photos:

es3Ti8y.jpg
    Wg1nl5o.jpg
    9GYbw4c.jpg

Can we have those separately?