No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,535
    antovolk wrote: »
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Subtitle problem? It seems quite absurd, but...

A possible guess is TV rights...in Germany and other countries channels like RTL had rights to show it and now Apple comes in with their exclusive. Maybe not negotiated in time to launch everywhere?

In Mexico you can watch it. It's not a subtitle problem. :(
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    Yep, not available in Germany even with an Apple TV+ subscription and everything. Very, very disappointing.
    For those who’ve seen it, was there any screen test footage?
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Univex wrote: »

Yep.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Univex wrote: »

Yep.

Well yes and no: no actual footage from the screen test itself, just footage of it being shot.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

For the magazine collectors out there.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Anyone else, who've seen it, notice Barbara's odd British accent that comes up now and again? It seems the more she is on set, the more she sounds like a Brit.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 512
    Do I have to create an Apple-id/account to watch the documentary?
    241178131-137835558547237-4537524784639252415-n.jpg
    Haven't seen this one before
    JWPepper wrote: »
    Do I have to create an Apple-id/account to watch the documentary?

Yes
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    241178131-137835558547237-4537524784639252415-n.jpg
    Haven't seen this one before

@MattiaDeVarti007

XCuAAtT.jpg

:-)
  • SkyfallCraigSkyfallCraig Rome, Italy
    edited September 2021 Posts: 630
    antovolk wrote: »
    Subtitle problem? It seems quite absurd, but...

A possible guess is TV rights...in Germany and other countries channels like RTL had rights to show it and now Apple comes in with their exclusive. Maybe not negotiated in time to launch everywhere?

If this Is the case quite a lot of people needs to find a new job.
    They announced the Bloody thing on social media (at least on italian 007 FB Page), It was present on Apple TV until midday (even if not watchable), then It disappeared
    Spain, Italy, Germany, Argentina, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Portugal?...

Why?

Why?

Maybe because these countries will show the doc in some other channels (ex: Hollywood channel - Portugal) in the next days/weeks (?)
  • StarkStark France

Why?

And France...
    And Austria or Netherlands...

A word would help in moments like this with millions of fans around the Globe waiting :(

New cut from Aston Martin
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I just finished Being James Bond and found it to be quite solid! I'd give it a 4/5. I loved getting a glimpse at some unique B-roll footage and the screen test (the little we do see) and it's worth it alone for some new shots of action from NTTD (looking better and better the more I see, even if the CGI is a little shaky at times) and Craig's emotional farewell message after his final night shoot in Cuba. Good stuff.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    It almost looks like there were BTS crews shooting the filming of everything over the last 15 years :D
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Loved watching Being James Bond. I hope it gets re-released as an extra on the bluray for NTTD.

For those who still haven't been able to access the doc... It's possible as long as you have a pc and a phone. Set the country to one that works like Australia. Takes time and patience to set up the ID and download iTunes from the Microsoft app store (yes, that's a thing) but it can be done.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 40,368
    Loved watching Being James Bond. I hope it gets re-released as an extra on the bluray for NTTD.

For those who still haven't been able to access the doc... It's possible as long as you have a pc and a phone. Set the country to one that works like Australia. Takes time and patience to set up the ID and download iTunes from the Microsoft app store (yes, that's a thing) but it can be done.

Would be a giant missed opportunity not to include it in NTTD’s physical release next year.

And CGI aside, that bit with the remote explosives Bond's DB5 drops as he drifts the corner, taking out the car in front of him after he passes, was gold. My money is on either the PTS or the finale being the best in terms of the action it delivers.
  • I feel like I can now pretty much piece together what happens in the first 45 mins or so of NTTD.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Would be a giant missed opportunity not to include it in NTTD’s physical release next year.

And CGI aside, that bit with the remote explosives Bond's DB5 drops as he drifts the corner, taking out the car in front of him after he passes, was gold. My money is on either the PTS or the finale being the best in terms of the action it delivers.

Yeah that made for a great moment. The Matera chase will probably be the best action of the film like you say. Although I do have a good feeling about that Defender/motorbike chase later on. It just looks so wild.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Yeah that made for a great moment. The Matera chase will probably be the best action of the film like you say. Although I do have a good feeling about that Defender/motorbike chase later on. It just looks so wild.

I actually keep forgetting about that because how rare it seems to be played up in the trailers versus everything else. That shot of all the cars ramping over the hill is awesome, I hope it makes the final film.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    When will we be able to hear more of the soundtrack?
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    When will we be able to hear more of the soundtrack?

I’m wondering this too; can’t remember when we got soundtracks for the other films but I thought it was before the films themselves.
  • NickThunderballsNickThunderballs Australia

New TV Spot on YouTube. M addresses…”007, we thought you were dead”
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Just watched it--- brilliant. Tear in my eye during the wrap sequence. Just..wow.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 847
    Peoples who have problem location or a problem with Apple/Itunes :

Type "Being.James.Bond.The.Daniel.Craig.Story.2021.720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-TEPES" on Google and go tto the link of the website called "scnsrc" or "releasebb" (I don't advice to go without an adblocker howewer). It's some shitty/slow hebergors (Fastclick seems the best) but it's really the documentary (with the subtitles).
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    It’s finally officially available on AppleTV, at least in Italy.