No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Jordo007 wrote: »
    That's a good point @DeerAtTheGates maybe they would have Lea and say Christoph Waltz at the Paris premiere and the rest of the cast at London. I wonder if the entire cast will be there this time? With quarantine rules and everything.

At the moment there is no quarantine when travelling from France to England, if you're vaccinated or had covid like in Lea's case.
    Posters up at CinemaCon
  • TheNumberOrTheCipherTheNumberOrTheCipher Raoul Silva did a little trolling
    antovolk wrote: »
    Posters up at CinemaCon

Cinemacon trailer perhaps???
    Posters up at CinemaCon

Still can't believe it's actually here, and it's (99.9999%) actually happening. It's been so long...
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    I could wait longer if it hits the fan.
  • It's ok, once NTTD comes out we can start waiting all over again for B26.
    Those two waits already are overlapping !
    Posters up at CinemaCon

Cinemacon trailer perhaps???

They'll almost def show something
    looks like countries prepping for ticket presales - the Nomi/Paloma spot with pre-sale messaging was rated in Germany today
    Do you think at the Cinemacon there will more likely be a trailer or a small clip from the movie?
    The latter wouldn't be bad!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Contraband wrote: »
    @Jordo007 @DeerAtTheGates

Speaking of Lea and Waltz, here's a screenshot from Sincura Group. Maybe it's just whishful thinking on their part

EVursbx.jpg

Very much so. Taking into account the pandemic and the significantly increased number of corporate sponsors for this film I think tickets for the general public will be thin on the ground.

But, you never know.
    NicNac wrote: »
    @Jordo007 @DeerAtTheGates

Speaking of Lea and Waltz, here's a screenshot from Sincura Group. Maybe it's just whishful thinking on their part

EVursbx.jpg

Very much so. Taking into account the pandemic and the significantly increased number of corporate sponsors for this film I think tickets for the general public will be thin on the ground.

But, you never know.

Worth noting the RAH is currently operating at full capacity, and are mandating the NHS Covid Pass (proof of double vax or recent negatice test) for public events. Likely that MGM/EON/Universal will do the same but yeah public tickets seem unlikely...

I am curious if they do what is usually done with the Nolan films and have an additional IMAX screening that evening - the Science Museum and its laser-upgraded IMAX is literally around the corner...
  • NZ release date is now back to sep on theatre sites
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    jason1230 wrote: »
    NZ release date is now back to sep on theatre sites

Anything new on aus? Hoping that the AUS one also gets rolled back...
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    One can hope. But not looking likely. And even if it is, half the country can't watch it :(
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 8

Still 11th unfortunately
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 3,164

Aus still November - Turns out the NZ one never actually moved (just cinemas getting AU info believing it applies to them too), MGM/Uni confirmed that to THR last Friday.
  • ImpertinentGoonImpertinentGoon Everybody needs a hobby.
    looks like countries prepping for ticket presales - the Nomi/Paloma spot with pre-sale messaging was rated in Germany today

My local theatre has a mailing list for when NTTD goes on pre-order. Don't know when that started, but I put my name on yesterday. Haven't seen them do that for other films...
    Countries slowly confirming the BEING JAMES BOND doc airing - from 19th of Sept in Switzerland https://www.wunschliste.de/programmsuche/Roger Penny/p
  • edited August 2021 Posts: 6,665
    My local theatre still hasn't divulged a release date, and its such a quality venue that they have Greg Tiernen listed as the director. Fortunately I'm better informed than that, but what about the general audience? Embarrassing, to say the least. Wasn't enough I lived in stupid times, I had to live in a stupid place. Well, it could be worse, they could have the dubbed version of the film. Oh well, ...
    Countries slowly confirming the BEING JAMES BOND doc airing - from 19th of Sept in Switzerland https://www.wunschliste.de/programmsuche/Roger Penny/p

Nice! Can't wait to see this.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    KizerK wrote: »

How is that even possible? I thought EON had it locked away in a safe guarded by attack dogs and hungry crocs. Plus, some of those guests will talk about the plot with friends and what not with spoilers all over social media within days or hours
    KizerK wrote: »

How is that even possible? I thought EON had it locked away in a safe guarded by attack dogs and hungry crocs. Plus, some of those guests will talk about the plot with friends and what not with spoilers all over social media within days or hours

It’s very strange. I almost wonder if it’s not true since Rami isn’t technically in any of the pictures
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    edited August 2021 Posts: 1,006
    Damn, Rami’s apartment they reference is only half a mile from me.

If true, this means a copy of No Time To Die is within walking distance…

*walks out of apartment… cue Bond theme*

Who am I kidding? It probably already self-destructed.
    I like how the article refers to NTTD as Malek's James Bond movie debut. That could imply he'll be back in later installments.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    I like how the article refers to NTTD as Malek's James Bond movie debut. That could imply he'll be back in later installments.

Safin: A 007 Origins Film, coming 2023 to Amazon Prime 🤣
    ToTheRight wrote: »

More Time to Die
    So, the mega Bond fan with cancer didn't get to see it prior to his death, but the privileged friends of Mr. Malek can. Fake news for all I care. And if not, shame on the people in charge. But hey, it's their show, their call. Still, I choose to believe this is fake news. EON wouldn't risk high profile stars babbling about their film more than a month away from the public premiere. Are all of them going to sign NDAs?