The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Going to have to use a Chip as I have 7 (8 including KDB) players out, last chip so need to get this one right.

Done my transfers, I have completely avoided one team as I think they are over hyped and will get found out in there next game.

I have a decision to make re. chip use too, with Limitless left. As of now I really don't know what to do!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited June 2021 Posts: 23,102
    Going to have to use a Chip as I have 7 (8 including KDB) players out, last chip so need to get this one right.

Done my transfers, I have completely avoided one team as I think they are over hyped and will get found out in there next game.

I have a decision to make re. chip use too, with Limitless left. As of now I really don't know what to do!

If KDB and E. Hazard are out I will move away from Belguim players.

Those two being out will certainly lessen the appeal of having Belgium players, and would sway me towards considering a fourth Italy player (although that would be very risky).
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Those two being out will certainly lessen the appeal of having Belgium players, and would sway me towards considering a fourth Italy player (although that would be very risky).

I currently have two Belgium and no Italy.

Just had a look at my team, and my transfers all depend on if De Bruyne is out or not…

Just had a look at my team, and my transfers all depend on if De Bruyne is out or not…

Same here I think if KDB starts and Hazard is involved i think the way Belgium are playing I see a 1 - 0 win to them. if they are both out I will switch to Italian players.
    I'll have two Italy players – maybe three, as I don't have a wildcard. Limitless is an option, but I'm considering keeping it for the semi finals. If De Bruyne is fit, I will likely just focus on getting some Spain players.
    I'll have two Italy players – maybe three, as I don't have a wildcard. Limitless is an option, but I'm considering keeping it for the semi finals. If De Bruyne is fit, I will likely just focus on getting some Spain players.

Not convinced Hazard and KDB will be fit even if they if start so gone with 3 Italy players.

Not convinced Hazard and KDB will be fit even if they if start so gone with 3 Italy players.

With the Spain starting eleven announced, I decided to bring in three Spain players, as well as Shaw, just so I have more options tomorrow.

With the Spain starting eleven announced, I decided to bring in three Spain players, as well as Shaw, just so I have more options tomorrow.

Belgium v Italy could go either way, I have to back one, hopefully if I do get one result wrong its from this one so my next transfers are not too damaging.
    edited July 2021 Posts: 23,102
    Changed my team numerous times lol I have no idea what to do.

Made a last minute change when i saw Xhaka is out, got rid off Shaquiri and got in Pedri.
    Decided to keep all my Italy players (4), so I'm in big trouble if Italy loses :))
    I have one Belgium defender and Two Italy defenders got a feeling this game will be tight, certainly the way Belgium have been playing.
    Captain Morata off on 56 minutes, typical lol
    Shaquiri scores :))
    I have one Belgium defender and Two Italy defenders got a feeling this game will be tight, certainly the way Belgium have been playing.

Indeed. I don't expect a goal fest.
    Captain Morata off on 56 minutes, typical lol

How annoying! I have him as captain in the NRK/TV2 game as well, and you can't change captains there!
    Shaquiri scores :))

Switzerland could have needed him on the pitch now.
    edited July 2021 Posts: 23,102
    The only good thing from today's results is I have six players through to Semi's. No one got extra points.

Though unaware of Spinazzola injury and how bad it is.
    The only good thing from today's results is I have six players through to Semi's. No one got extra points.

Though unaware of Spinazzola injury and how bad it is.

Haha, same here! Got 8 players through to the semi's, though one of them is Spinazzola, and we don't know how bad his injury is. Didn't look good.
    Dam I brought in Poulsen he is benched.

He should come on at some point, though!

I think I got him mixed up with Dolberg. Denmark seem to be unstoppable with everything that's happened.

I think I got him mixed up with Dolberg. Denmark seem to be unstoppable with everything that's happened.

They've played really well for sure. Shame you got them mixed up!

I completely forgot to do my captain change and to bring on Shaw before the deadline…

I completely forgot to do my captain change and to bring on Shaw before the deadline…

At this stage playing for fun I don't expect to do much lol Its a good warm up for FPL.
    Kane goal Sterling assist, much needed points from those two for me.

At this stage playing for fun I don't expect to do much lol Its a good warm up for FPL.

Same here. I've made too many bad decisions to get anywhere with my team. But as you write, it's a fun exercise for the upcoming FPL season.
    Made in Manchester Shaw cross Maguire goal, get in.
    Decent score in end getting in five England players paid off despite Grealish not coming on off the bench.

What a night to forget to sub in (and captain) Shaw!

You joking, still on bench? I was going to go with Sterling as Captain though changed to Kane at the last minute.

You joking, still on bench? I was going to go with Sterling as Captain though changed to Kane at the last minute.

No, I forgot to put him into my team before the deadline!

Good decision going with Kane. I've found him unimpressive during the tournament, but he looks to have found his form at the right time.