The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Mane on bench and my defensive woes continue, I brought in Matip who does not even make the squad. ~X(

That's strange! Makes me think Jota might be worth bringing in.

I almost brought in Jota last week, Klop seems to be rotating his front four so still a risk though Jota tends to do well off the bench.

My defense is driving me mad, need to overhaul it the question is can I get away with that defense until GW16 then Wildcard is active.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited November 2020 Posts: 23,104
    Jota goal Salah assist, come on Salah (C) need a goal as well.

Grrrr Salah off for Mané ~X(
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Jota goal Salah assist, come on Salah (C) need a goal as well.

Grrrr Salah off for Mané ~X(

He should have taken minamino off instead.
    4 of my 5 defenders are on 0 points :))
    Mane on bench and my defensive woes continue, I brought in Matip who does not even make the squad. ~X(

I almost brought in Jota last week, Klop seems to be rotating his front four so still a risk though Jota tends to do well off the bench.

My defense is driving me mad, need to overhaul it the question is can I get away with that defense until GW16 then Wildcard is active.

The way Jota plays right now, I wonder if Klopp can afford to bench him.

Ouch, that's bad luck! Don't feel settled on my defence either; will have to transfer out Mitchell at some point.

Ouch, that's bad luck! Don't feel settled on my defence either; will have to transfer out Mitchell at some point.

Almost made a few rash transfers though need to hang tight, thinking Kane out KDB in though seems a sideways move and I think Kane is fixture proof.

Disasterous GW, my last defender may not ply either lol thats never happened.
  • edited November 2020 Posts: 17,241

Almost made a few rash transfers though need to hang tight, thinking Kane out KDB in though seems a sideways move and I think Kane is fixture proof.

I really don't know what to do with Kane. I'm in a position where I need to target fixtures just as much as form, and I may downgrade Kane in order to get an even better midfield. Early thoughts though; A good return from Kane tomorrow might change my mind.

You think James will be benched?

I really don't know what to do with Kane. I'm in a position where I need to target fixtures just as much as form, and I may downgrade Kane in order to get an even better midfield. Early thoughts though; A good return from Kane tomorrow might change my mind.

Not sure about James though it woukd just be my luck if he was benched, nothing from DCL or Bamford, nothing is going well this GW.

Not sure about James though it woukd just be my luck if he was benched, nothing from DCL or Bamford, nothing is going well this GW.

DCL and Bamford had a good points run.

Wonder if kane, son and bruno's run of good points will continue today ?

Salah gets more point again, shame about the offside though.....
    Just took a hit to sort defense out, all my defenders now a pretty much guarantee starters, Mitchel I have sold as he is just bench fodder now.
    Just took a hit to sort defense out, all my defenders now a pretty much guarantee starters, Mitchel I have sold as he is just bench fodder now.

I am going to put Grogu in my defense .....this is the way..... :))

I am going to put Grogu in my defense .....this is the way..... :))

Just have to make sure the ball is silver then he will definitely stop it lol
    Martial injured, DVDB starting (about time) Rashford playing in a front 2 with Greenwood in Diamond formation which does not always work.

Edited:
    Southampton 1 - 0 United Bednerak goal Ward Prowse assist, I feared ths game. United had a few good chances Mcarthy made some good saves.

Free kick to Southampton dangerous situation... Ward Prowse scores. I knew it! 2 - 0

Sold James for this gameweek but that was partly due to fixtures and the price bracket he's at. He's played well though.

It's a tricky gameweek, that's for sure!
    Martial injured, DVDB starting (about time) Rashford playing in a front 2 with Greenwood in Diamond formation which does not always work.

Edited:
    Southampton 1 - 0 United Bednerak goal Ward Prowse assist, I feared ths game. United had a few good chances Mcarthy made some good saves.

Free kick to Southampton dangerous situation... Ward Prowse scores. I knew it! 2 - 0

How are the teams playing?

Sold James for this gameweek but that was partly due to fixtures and the price bracket he's at. He's played well though.

Edited:

Game on Bruno goal Cavani assist, United are a one man team

Both teams had chances, United been ok though not impressed.
    Cavani goal Bruno assist lol well done Bruno captainers. 2 - 2 15 mins to go.

Edited:

Wonder if there's another goal in this game!

Edited:

It could go either way, Uniteds final ball at times been poor, Rashford keeps running down blind alleys also its frustrating, he needs a better coach.
    Get in Cavani gets winner in last minute Rashford assist

Despair to joy and we are in a title race all of a sudden. Cavani instant hero

Edited:

It could go either way, Uniteds final ball at times been poor, Rashford keeps running down blind alleys also its frustrating, he needs a better coach.

Thing can turn so quickly in a game. Bad news for Arsenal this; they are falling way behind.

Edited:

Thing can turn so quickly in a game. Bad news for Arsenal this; they are falling way behind.

United 5 points behind Liverpool with a game in hand (Burnley), Ole must build from this and get consistency.

Edited:

United 5 points behind Liverpool with a game in hand (Burnley), Ole must build from this and get consistency.

The City game aside, United have decent fixtures ahead. Won't be surprised if they manage to build from this game.

Edited:

The City game aside, United have decent fixtures ahead. Won't be surprised if they manage to build from this game.

Unfortunately the games United should win are the ones in which we falter.

Edited:

Unfortunately the games United should win are the ones in which we falter.

Same can be said of Arsenal – only they're doing worse…
    The way this week has turned out I have a feeling Vardy is going to punish none owners tomorrow, I did consider Kane to Vardy at one point to free up a bit of money.
  • edited November 2020 Posts: 17,241
    The way this week has turned out I have a feeling Vardy is going to punish none owners tomorrow, I did consider Kane to Vardy at one point to free up a bit of money.

As did I, but I went with Dias+De Bruyne instead. Regret selling James now though…

The thing that I struggle deciding on yet, is if I should stick with Kane or downgrade him. Vardy or Bamford are tempting – the latter mostly because it opens up the possibility to change up the midfield a bit.
    Grealish equalized for Villa v West Ham away much needed points.

Just noticed Leicester lost at home to Fulham, Vardy just with an assist so swapping him for Kane would not have gained me anything thankfully.

Just noticed Leicester lost at home to Fulham, Vardy just with an assist so swapping him for Kane would not have gained me anything thankfully.

A lot of people now have Grealish in their team.

Leicester have gone from contenders to pretenders in a couple of weeks.
    Might have to start reconsidering having triple Villa…
    Considering I had a complete disaster in defense the low scoring week has made the damage manageable.

A lot of people now have Grealish in their team.

Leicester have gone from contenders to pretenders in a couple of weeks.

Yeah I was thinking yesterday that too many of my players are blueprint.
    Might have to start reconsidering having triple Villa…

I now have 2 Villa players, I brought in one the other day.