Big Chief Studios 1:6 Scale 007 figures.

15678911»

Comments

• imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Mallory wrote: »
    I think it is because Craig doesn't like them. So they cant licence his likeness. Which is a shame. Corgi did some a decade or so ago but they were never released.

https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/collecting_corgi_2008_toyfair1.php3

Anyone know why they were never released ?

As mentioned, one of the reasons is because they couldn't get the rights for his likeness.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    imranbecks wrote: »
    I think it is because Craig doesn't like them. So they cant licence his likeness. Which is a shame. Corgi did some a decade or so ago but they were never released.

As mentioned, one of the reasons is because they couldn't get the rights for his likeness.

You would think EON had the rights for his likeness in his contract because it was officially announced that the corgi figures were to be made ?
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    imranbecks wrote: »

You would think EON had the rights for his likeness in his contract because it was officially announced that the corgi figures were to be made ?

If it were that simple, Big Chief Studios would've done a Craig figure by now. I suppose the actor himself has the final say on whether he wants his likeness to be used to make figures. Hence the oddity of why Craig doesn't want his likeness used.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited October 2020 Posts: 1,056
    Big Chief ate good for you...... :)>-

Emailed Big Chief the other day for a production update on the Dr No set as well as enquired about the Dalton Bond figure.

They told me that due to Covid19, the DR No set has now moved from November to May 2021. The Dalton figure is a sigle release by all accounts? But due to Covid19, the powers that be who need to approve it are not at work still.
  • si4tssi4ts UK
    TBH single figure releases probably work better for most peoples wallets. It seems to work well for BCS with their Doctor Who line. May be we will get multiple releases per year and a steady release.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    IMG-20201128-163724-1b.jpg
    IMG-20201128-161410-1.jpg

Not Big Chief but a custom made Daniel Craig figure. Quite pleased with it 👍
    That is pretty impressive! :-bd