No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• silva13silva13 Australia
    Good to see patty jenkins shutting down rumours that WW84 will go to streaming. I hope the cinemas survive and I'd rather wait until safe to go again then ever do streaming for a blockbuster.
    I fully expect films being pushed back over and over until we actually straighten out ourselves and act responsibly. If we can’t we don’t deserve these movies.

This Plandemic was created with sheeple like you in mind. Bravo on falling for it!
  • WillyGalore_ReduxWillyGalore_Redux I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaaaaaaming
    The_Reaper wrote: »
    I fully expect films being pushed back over and over until we actually straighten out ourselves and act responsibly. If we can’t we don’t deserve these movies.

This Plandemic was created with sheeple like you in mind. Bravo on falling for it!

Also the Earth isn't round and lizards rule over mankind....

Alot of these movies are filmed in IMAX anyway these days aren't they? I imagine they will NEED to have a theatrical release to be experienced properly. I agree very much with this post!
  • I fully expect films being pushed back over and over until we actually straighten out ourselves and act responsibly. If we can’t we don’t deserve these movies.
    I'm trying to keep a more optimistic outlook about things (I don't care if it seems naïve to anyone here). I know I've been acting responsibly during this period. Hopefully as a species, we all will soon.
  • Speaking of films, I finally saw The New Mutants a couple of nights ago at my nearest cinema.

Very much enjoyed the film myself. I was also the only person at that screening!
    In a way, it was actually quite nice seeing it on my own in a cinema, as it was a relatively short, very small scale, intimate, character focused film so it actually felt more cosy and personal to me because of the circumstances in which I saw it. If I had watched Avengers: Endgame on my own in the cinema, it wouldn't have felt right but this film was actually very appropriate for this particular occasion and probably connected with me more as a result 😊!
  • RyanRyan Canada

And Australia doesn't exist. They are actors paid by NASA.
    Ryan wrote: »

And Australia doesn't exist. They are actors paid by NASA.

If Australia doesn't exist I'm feeling pretty underpaid right now ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Fair dinkum, I got me NASA badge right here.

11-Q-Moonraker-Tie-3.jpg
    QBranch wrote: »
    Fair dinkum, I got me NASA badge right here.

11-Q-Moonraker-Tie-3.jpg

Crikey!!
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    mtm wrote: »
    Librarian wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    I love how he gets grazed by bullet and barely even flinches.

He's like: "Damn these Italian mosquitos" and then "Oh, someone's shooting at me".

I don't like the idea of bulletproof Bond. It's awful. Bullets hurts and Bond is not a Superman.
    I hope that it will be revealed that he's wearing a bulletproof jacket from Q Branch.

He's not hit by it, it just grazes him.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-07-at-9-18-59-am.png

You can see on his jacket where clips him.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Speak for yourself, I've been one of the most responsible people during these times. If everyone acted like me the pandemic wouldn't even be a thing to begin with.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Bond's hair colour seems to change. It is brown on the bridge yet greyish-blonde in most other scenes.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Bond's hair colour seems to change. It is brown on the bridge yet greyish-blonde in most other scenes.

Good spot; that may well be intentional as I guess the Matera scenes could actually be set a few years before the rest of the film- he has started living in Jamaica after this (I think it's after anyway!).
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    edited October 2020 Posts: 8,021

It’s as much of a conspiracy as the Spanish flu was. Because of paranoid/lazy fools like you spreading lies that it’s all a hoax, that we can’t properly combat this.
  • Agent_Zero_OneAgent_Zero_One Ireland
    edited October 2020 Posts: 554
    [deleted]
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    zebrafish wrote: »

Yes, it’s because Matera takes place directly after SPECTRE. The rest of the film occurs 5 years later.
    Wait, @The_Reaper genuinely thinks COVID is a massive conspiracy? Genuinely? If that's true... seriously man, cop yourself on.

Unless I missed some messages of theirs, they don't.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I don't think anyone uses the word 'sheeple' unironically, do they?
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    Librarian wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    I love how he gets grazed by bullet and barely even flinches.

He's like: "Damn these Italian mosquitos" and then "Oh, someone's shooting at me".

I don't like the idea of bulletproof Bond. It's awful. Bullets hurts and Bond is not a Superman.
    I hope that it will be revealed that he's wearing a bulletproof jacket from Q Branch.

He's not hit by it, it just grazes him.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-07-at-9-18-59-am.png

You can see on his jacket where clips him.

Thank you for the clarification. I thought it was direct hit on Bond shoulder.
  • zebrafish wrote: »

Interesting catch there. I hadn’t really picked up on that before, I’d thought it was maybe the lighting in the Matera scenes or maybe some dirt in Bond’s hair after the incident kicking off the chase.

I’m really curious about how the time jump is handled in the film and establishing the passage of time beyond a “5 years later” subtitle. I believe this would be the first time Bond has been aged/deaged on screen maybe aside from the Skyfall title sequence, no?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    There was the passage of time from the GoldenEye pretitle sequence, not a visible age difference though.

And lesser time but Die Another Day for time spent in the Korean prison.
    Perhaps already mentioned elsewhere, but on You Tube there is a video showing work during production, preparing motorcycle stunt and filming. "James Bond - No Time to Die: Extended edit with bike stunt riding" It will provide plenty of material for spotting things figuring stuff out. The gentleman on the motorcycle early in the video with tattoos on both arms looks rather like Tom Hardy, btw. NOT saying it's him ! NOT saying he has "sleeves" -- just the face and hair and build.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    There was the passage of time from the GoldenEye pretitle sequence, not a visible age difference though.

And lesser time but Die Another Day for time spent in the Korean prison.

14 months in a North Korean prison. Tortured... unkept... but fed well it seems. 😂
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited October 2020 Posts: 4,554
    Since62 wrote: »
    Perhaps already mentioned elsewhere, but on You Tube there is a video showing work during production, preparing motorcycle stunt and filming. "James Bond - No Time to Die: Extended edit with bike stunt riding" It will provide plenty of material for spotting things figuring stuff out. The gentleman on the motorcycle early in the video with tattoos on both arms looks rather like Tom Hardy, btw. NOT saying it's him ! NOT saying he has "sleeves" -- just the face and hair and build.

You don't realize until you see it in some of those angles just how dangerous that jump is. That is a crazy-ass stunt.

And the band playing, with marching slowly, reminds me of LALD.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited October 2020 Posts: 3,018
    Since62 wrote: »

@Since62 It's my upload, and account. The tattooed man on the bike is stuntman/rider Rick English. He's one of the bike riders chasing Bond both in Matera and the stunt chase in Scotland. The other stuntman/bike rider chasing Bond in Matera/Scotland is Alistair Whitton while the jump over wall stunt in Matera was performed by stunt rider and Enduro champion 'Paul Fast Eddy' Edmondson. Fast Eddy is also the stunt rider double for Primo on the bridge and every other racing scenes with Primo in Matera

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    edited October 2020 Posts: 1,756

Same people that use soyboy and cuck unironically. You can find many losers of this kind on 4chan and on here apparently.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Lea seydoux’s hair also changes like bond. Her hair is shorter in Italy, and longer with more curls at the bottom in all the other scenes.

I believe most people who reacted to our pandemic are sheeple but I'm not a conspiracy theorist either. There's many shades in between believing Covid is fake and never questioning the authorities.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Cary Fukunaga teams up with Steven Spielberg For Apple TV+ Series called Masters of the Air, 10 episodes. Producer and direct three episodes

The World War II drama is an adaptation of Donald L. Miller’s book, which is titled Masters of the Air: America’s Bomber Boys Who Fought the Air War Against Nazi Germany, and it will tell the story of “the American and British boys who brought the war to Hitler’s doorstep in WWII.” The show is also a follow-up to the HBO series’ Band of Brothers and The Pacific that Spielberg and Hanks also produced.

https://screenrant.com/masters-air-cary-fukunaga-steven-spielberg-appletv-development/