• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    cwl007 wrote: »
    New Trailer
    New posters
    Official podcast
    New Music Video
    Actors to appear on talk shows
    Several product tie-ins releasing their promo material...
    It's surely going to happen now, isn't it? I'm allowing myself to believe! I think!!

I feel bad for the next round of marketing if they do indeed delay again. They surely won't have much else to show off, unless they want to craft all new trailers with even more footage (which I suppose isn't too big of an issue, considering how long the film is).
    They'll just scrap the movie altogether and film a new one.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    New content from the ads:

unknown.png?width=730&height=307
    Valdo amongst Primo and his group of infiltrators

unknown.png?width=730&height=306
    Alternate angle of Bond and Nomi

unknown.png?width=730&height=306
    'We have to destroy all of this' - Bond appears to be holding up a detonator. Likely connected to the explosion we have seen previously of that lab.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    jake24 wrote: »
    There’s two, both reveal very little new footage.
    007007x wrote: »

Tv-spot 1: New footage in this. At 00:05 we see Primo (to the right) and his breakin gang plus Valdo the scientist in the middle. All other scenes are old.

Tv-spot 2: Only new is Bond saying "We have to destroy all of this"
    From the music video. Look behind Swann, on the wall. Creepy masks/faces? What the hell!? Think this is the moment she steps in where Bond and Safin just had a chat.

bVSljjm.jpg

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited October 2020 Posts: 4,548
    Contraband wrote: »
    From the music video. Look behind Swann, on the wall. Creepy masks/faces? What the hell!? Think this is the moment she steps in where Bond and Safin just had a chat.

bVSljjm.jpg

My God, is she...
    there willingly????
    Hmm...Swann -- 5 letters, starts with the letter S and ends with an N. Safin -- 5 letters, starts with S and ends with an N. Both contain the vowel A. Coincidence ? Actually, yeah, I think so. Nothing to see here. Move along...
  • edited October 2020 Posts: 847
    Funny to see that theses "new" (or should I rather say "never seen before") spots features the "older" version of some shoots that have been changed since.
    nb31tCH.jpg
    lJ7c67x.jpg
    Ub7IfIz.jpg
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    edited October 2020 Posts: 1,884
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Great!!!! I also thought it wasn't going to happen anymore. Can't wait :D
  • RedNineRedNine Poland
    TripAces wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »

bVSljjm.jpg

My God, is she...
    there willingly????
    I doubt it, it's much more likely she's been taken during that Norway chase that ends with Bond running after a helicopter and saving her is one of the goals that Bond have going into this lair

Yeah it just hit me that
    the Toyota/Land Rover chase and Bond in that coat is Norway, and before the Safin's Island finale
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    I have a very large predicted chronology document if anyone's interested. It seems that a lot of people have similar ideas on what is going to happen in the movie, and i was wondering if should convert the word doc to a google docs document so that everyone could have a look at all the current ideas plotted into one big timeline.
  • skropper13skropper13 United States
    I wonder when we will start seeing reviews, it’s about a month away from release and nobody has screened it?? Thats usually not a good sign, hopefully just a byproduct of Covid. Anyone have any ideas?
  • Agent_Zero_OneAgent_Zero_One Ireland
    edited October 2020 Posts: 554
    skropper13 wrote: »
    I wonder when we will start seeing reviews, it’s about a month away from release and nobody has screened it?? Thats usually not a good sign, hopefully just a byproduct of Covid. Anyone have any ideas?
    It's possible they're waiting until a November opening is absolutely, 100 percent certain. We were quite close to the last release date when Covid hit, after all.
  • edited October 2020 Posts: 3,164
    The first screenings aren't usually until the week before the UK release, even in the before times. So start of November.
    antovolk wrote: »
    The first screenings aren't usually until the week before the UK release, even in the before times. So start of November.

Do you know if they will have a VIP screening in London, with the royals, cast, crew, etc? And when?
    If the tabloids are to go by with their reports the last couple months (Ben Affleck banned from attending, Meghan and Harry etc) they're still planning one..

In the meantime, info from Paris
    If the tabloids are to go by with their reports the last couple months (Ben Affleck banned from attending, Meghan and Harry etc) they're still planning one..

In the meantime, info from Paris

Ok, thanks. Should have guessed that

And translated into:

The @ClubJamesBondFr announces the cancellation of the French preview of #NoTimeToDie scheduled for November 10, for health reasons. The film's release is maintained on November 11
    When should the DHL video be published?
  • silva13silva13 Australia
    it feels like madeline is in the bunker somewhat willingly when bond turns around and is surprised to see her. Do we think that safin is holding Mathilde over her? Forcing her into submission in a sense? And at what point do we think that bond finds out that he has a daughter. Perhaps he never finds out and we only discover Mathilde is his after he sacrifices himself.
    silva13 wrote: »
    it feels like madeline is in the bunker somewhat willingly when bond turns around and is surprised to see her. Do we think that safin is holding Mathilde over her? Forcing her into submission in a sense? And at what point do we think that bond finds out that he has a daughter. Perhaps he never finds out and we only discover Mathilde is his after he sacrifices himself.

or she's trying to escape from wherever there she's being held
  • silva13silva13 Australia

or she's trying to escape from wherever there she's being held

Then take into account her emotional meeting with the mask in the box and safin saying "his willing to kill the one person she cares about" and madeline saying she has already lost everyone. I took that to mean bond at first but what if he means her daughter? I'm probably just overthinking but god its exciting to still be guessing about the plot this late in the game!
    Perhaps Dr. Swann, when she says she's already lost everyone, thinks Mathilde had died. Perhaps Dr. Swann never knew Mathilde existed -- such as if Safin secretively stole DNA from Dr. Swann and produced a clone. A little Dolly of Madeline S.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2020 Posts: 5,834
    Again the issue I have with...
    Mathilde being a clone is that if she survives the events of the film, which I'm sure she will, is Madeleine (either with Bond or not) really gonna raise a clone of herself?

I'll be honest I'm not a fan of Bond and Madeleine having a child, but for her to be a clone just seems slightly odd to me.

I noted this earlier. She does not seem to be there against her will: she apparently has free reign of the place: she is not locked in a room or tied to a chair. And her clothes! Who wears that? Remember, she is wearing strappy pumps.

Now, it could be that Madeleine has just "gone along" with Safin, making him think she wants to be there. This is a likely scenario. But I don't sense from these brief snippets that she was abducted.
    edited October 2020 Posts: 3,018
    When should the DHL video be published?

@MattiaDeVarti007 Today on 007. But DHL Express was the first uploading teaser the other day so I'm keeping my eye on that account

https://www.instagram.com/dhlexpress/
    mtm wrote: »
    I've only just noticed the '7' on the 007 logo has a new curve at the top... not very interesting I know! :)

That image must be distorted. In looking at the album cover on iTunes, that rounded "7" doesn't exist. It's the same, traditional 7.