No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    edited October 2020 Posts: 469
    unknown.png?width=721&height=317
    unknown.png?width=721&height=353

Same area in both. Does Madeleine try to escape, or is she pushed down into the water somehow? Also note that Bond has his jacket in the first confrontation with Madeleine in the lair when she stumbles out and he does not have it in this scene - indicating probably quite a large passage of time between these two events.

Also note that in the area they are standing, they are likely standing on something that is not present in the second photo. Is this rib boat as seen at the coastline? I believe that this is Bond saying his final farewell to Madeleine as she and potentially Mathilde are shipped away to safety by Nomi.

This is probably also when Bond gives his sweater to Mathilde or Madeleine - as we have seen in BTS the jumper ends up with them after their escape.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    jake24 wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »
    007007x wrote: »
    New TV spot came up before the video premiere

new footage in the spot?
    Couple of alternate angles, otherwise no.

Do you have a link?
    I don’t unfortunately.

There is indeed another version that was shown that includes the new “We have to destroy everything” line.
    Wow, I loved that music video! Really good footage, and the song is still very satisfying to me. That scene where Madeleine is on the track and Bond turns away from her looks so depressing ;( I can definitely feel the "epic love story" they're going for based on this.

new footage in the spot?
    Couple of alternate angles, otherwise no.

Do you have a link?
    I don’t unfortunately.

There is indeed another version that was shown that includes the new “We have to destroy everything” line.

Damn, unlucky.

Definitely be on the lookout for it, though, thanks for letting me know of its existence.
    As posted in another thread - the video is directed by Kleinman so I wonder how similar the actual titles will look (similarly monochrome)
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    @phantomvices Yeah it'll be interesting to see this in context. I almost thought it looked like Madeleine had come back for him in that shot you posted, but as you say this might be where Bond sends Madeleine off with Nomi, and he stays behind.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Wow, I loved that music video! Really good footage, and the song is still very satisfying to me. That scene where Madeleine is on the track and Bond turns away from her looks so depressing ;( I can definitely feel the "epic love story" they're going for based on this.

that shot is so cool looking. Just the way this film is shot, I feel more love between these two in a couple shots than in the whole of the film of spectre.
    FoxRox wrote: »

that shot is so cool looking. Just the way this film is shot, I feel more love between these two in a couple shots than in the whole of the film of spectre.

Big +1. I have a very, very good feeling they are going to redeem this thing and give us something far more convincing.

new footage in the spot?

Just Bond says a new line “we have to destroy all of these” something like that. He’s wearing the blue shirt

Correction: “we have to destroy all of these”

I can only view the new spot on a desktop before the video starts but not on mobile.
    Yes, in the video Madeleine seems, at this point, to be much more captivating than in all of SPECTRE.

new footage in the spot?

Just Bond says a new line “we have to destroy all of these” something like that. He’s wearing the blue shirt

Correction: “we have to destroy all of these”

I can only view the new spot on a desktop before the video starts but not on mobile.

Is it just an ad on FB or YT or something?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Big up EON for sticking by Seydoux :)
    If anyone comes across the ad, right click and you can find 'copy video URL', should work...
    If anyone comes across the ad, right click and you can find 'copy video URL', should work...

y'all got me un-adblocking YT. Unbelievable! :))
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Agreed. Seydoux always had potential as a great Bond girl and I’m really liking what they’re doing with Madeleine in this one.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Agreed. Seydoux always had potential as a great Bond girl and I’m really liking what they’re doing with Madeleine in this one.

+2

Sorry - click 'stats for nerds' and in there you should find the video ID. Then paste it after:

http://youtu.be/
  • edited October 2020 Posts: 198
    Walecs wrote: »

+2

Lea Seydoux is a very fine actress. She just did not get the best story in Spectre. Though I really enjoy that film. Love the cinematography and suspence.

The scenes shown in the musicvid by Eilish are very very promising! It appears there will be more character development and I love it!
    I may have found something...
    It’s a spoiler though, I found the album track titles
    Same here, holy shit
    Same here, holy shit

dm PPLEASE
    I’ll post the link to the album titles, how do you put spoiler tags?
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Contraband wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's still getting that damn hacker message, f***** up the posting here. Have to reload and reload and reload..

I am too. What gives?

MI6 needs to fix it ASAP. Damn irritating

It's an admin issue, has nothing to do with us moderators. We've reached out, should be fixed sooner rather than later.

It's a completely harmless issue, right?

Indeed. It's likely just an out of date security certificate issue or something...unless Silva is amongst us, then we're all buggered.
    NicNac wrote: »
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who's still getting that damn hacker message, f***** up the posting here. Have to reload and reload and reload..

I am too. What gives?

MI6 needs to fix it ASAP. Damn irritating

It's an admin issue, has nothing to do with us moderators. We've reached out, should be fixed sooner rather than later.

It's a completely harmless issue, right?

It is. Please bear with us; I have chased admin again this morning to try and get it sorted.

Didn't get the security risk message logging in now. :-)

Just Dm me for now,
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

[spoiler.][/spoiler.] <- remove the periods
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited October 2020 Posts: 2,630
    Holy crap the music sample
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Holy crap the music sample

Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!