Contraband wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    I believe the second one is closer.
    Ok. Do you want cred in a tweet?
    Yes, cheers. Credit me as: QBranch from MI6Community

Will do.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    A photo I don't recall being posted here before: NTTD stuntman Bruno Verdirosi, Matera car henchman, holding his badass Heckler & Koch 416 rifle in front of the DB5:

@stunt.bruno on instagram: "007 Matera top movie I was there"

50362730608_83e895d1d2_o.png

50363614497_7d3362e059_o.png

Rifle also used by Matera motorbike henchman, SPECTRE agent on Cuban balcony, Safin's lair guard.

Not posted before. Cool pic from Matera. And him at the balcony in Havana. There's a brief footage in the latest trailer) with Bond shooting someone with a handgun on that balcony but you can't tell who it is. Now we know. It's Bruno...
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    It's not Bruno on the balcony. Same rifle though.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    It's not Bruno on the balcony. Same rifle though.

Ah, you're right. Hahaha.. Man, I'm stupid
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    According to my facebook memories, two year ago today, Cary Fukunaga was announced as director. Tempus Fugit!
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    from the AJB forums:

Is this Logan Ash in the back? (guy in white shirt)

3PLnIPU.jpg
    edited September 2020 Posts: 13,879
    That's him, and he taps his sunglasses discretely. As if he's communicating with someone.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    I love how Logan Ash kind of gives off a Jack Lord vibe :)
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Denbigh wrote: »
    I love how Logan Ash kind of gives off a Jack Lord vibe :)

Billy Magnussen has been good in everything I have seen him in. Quite a versatile actor.
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 3,164

The Nokia campaign restarting https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8756367/amp/No-Time-Die-star-Lashana-Lynch-promotes-Bonds-new-SMARTPHONE-explosive-photoshoot.html?__twitter_impression=true

Edit: Oh and there's a new Nokia live announcement event later today apparently based around the new phone and this campaign... 4pm UK @
    Full Nokia ad now live
    Bit cringeworthy spy nonsense, IMO. But then again, all ads usually are. Craig had a few like this as well. One particularly good one was the one where the set blew up around him.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    A bit of fun and she's good in it, although I have no idea what's happening at the end! :)
    Hoping Nomi carries cyan in the film, but what's the bet it'll be a different colour?
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    I expected an action-packed or more stylish commercial to be honest. I think the only highlight here is, Lynch wears makeup and looks prettier as Nomi.
  • Well, our esteemed PM has just announced a new set of restrictions in the UK for the next 6 months, so as far as I'm concerned this kicks the release of NTTD into the long grass of 2021 - surely . . .
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    I expected an action-packed or more stylish commercial to be honest. I think the only highlight here is, Lynch wears makeup and looks prettier as Nomi.

I know you can't read much into these things, but I think she comes across rather well in that and also looks great, yes.

Lashana Lynch is naturally incredibly beautiful and has looked amazing across all NTTD footage and promotional material.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    mtm wrote: »

I know you can't read much into these things, but I think she comes across rather well in that and also looks great, yes.

Yeah, @mtm nothing wrong with her acting. She does subtle things like raising her eyebrow to suit the somewhat light feel of the commercial. I just mean there isn't much going on on screen. And she looking great is the only different thing about the commercial.
    Tantallon wrote: »
    Well, our esteemed PM has just announced a new set of restrictions in the UK for the next 6 months, so as far as I'm concerned this kicks the release of NTTD into the long grass of 2021 - surely . . .

Did one of them close cinemas or prohib people to go to them ?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited September 2020 Posts: 15,686
    Edit: .
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 847
    Like in south of France, it seems well know that there no COVID spread before certains hours according to stupids laws that politics takes (lol).

Yes it's could restrict, but well at least cinema are still open. 22h00 : 18h30 or 19h00 for start (+ WE all day) seems not so unplayable. Good no is that there is time saved in advert since there is no new movie to advert x)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    edited September 2020 Posts: 3,157
    Covid has been around for almost a year now. No matter what lies politicians are trying to spread about covid being out of control, if they haven't been able to contain it by now is because they either are bunglers or because they had their own economical interests to cover up. It's so sad that citizens are the ones who have to pay for it, but then again all the politicians have been voted by the majority of citizens after all, so the fault relies upon those who voted the wrong people.
    Unfortunately I believe that the same restrictions will soon be implement in here as well, and that's bad news for NTTD.
    As mentioned in the box office thread -
    sigh Is the film coming out in November or no!
  • edited September 2020 Posts: 847
    - "You are intelligent ?"
    - "Yes, I publish a making of a photoshoot but not the photos taken during it"

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Walecs wrote: »
    Covid has been around for almost a year now. No matter what lies politicians are trying to spread about covid being out of control, if they haven't been able to contain it by now is because they either are bunglers or because they had their own economical interests to cover up. It's so sad that citizens are the ones who have to pay for it, but then again all the politicians have been voted by the majority of citizens after all, so the fault relies upon those who voted the wrong people.
    Unfortunately I believe that the same restrictions will soon be implement in here as well, and that's bad news for NTTD.

Not here in the U.S. We have traditionally called ourselves a "democracy" but we really aren't. The conservative minority has control of the country.
  • tonesmalones09tonesmalones09 Minneapolis
    TripAces wrote: »

Not here in the U.S. We have traditionally called ourselves a "democracy" but we really aren't. The conservative minority has control of the country.

preach.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    TripAces wrote: »

It's a shame.