No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Interesting that you didn't mention the November 20th release date.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Oh yeah, I might just have experienced multiple cargasms!
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    zebrafish wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I might just have experienced multiple cargasms!

It looks like it was shot in Sapri, Italy (the train station scenes, etc). Either way it's pretty cool with the armada
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Contraband wrote: »

Cool, imagine a bond film where they actually shoot with 10 Aston Martin racing against each other with bond in one of them :D
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Ah just coming here to post that, @Resurrection. B-)
    Now that was cool. Hi 4EverBonded.
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    until NTTD is delayed are we assuming a trailer will come out with tenet (assuming that even comes out)
    until NTTD is delayed are we assuming a trailer will come out with tenet (assuming that even comes out)

I think we will absolutely get another trailer, but I struggle to see it coming out until they are confident that they can release the film in cinemas
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    edited August 2020 Posts: 1,755
    The latest news is on Mulan. Straight to Disney + for $30 with a theatrical release the same day in “specific markets.”
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    The latest news is on Mulan. Straight to Disney + for $30 with a theatrical release the same day in “specific markets.”
    It'll be interesting to see how it does. I don't know how Bond could ever achieve something like this as it has no connection to a streaming service like Mulan has to Disney+
    Denbigh wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see how it does. I don't know how Bond could ever achieve something like this as it has no connection to a streaming service like Mulan has to Disney+

True, but all I know is, I’d be willing to pay a pretty penny if it meant seeing the film in November.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Denbigh wrote: »
    True, but all I know is, I’d be willing to pay a pretty penny if it meant seeing the film in November.
    At this point anything could happen.
    I'm hopeful the pushes for Mulan and Tenet will inspire EON to make something happen for NTTD this year. I'd also pay a pretty penny to stream it. I just want it out and done with.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited August 2020 Posts: 5,834
    The only issue I find with streaming is piracy. More so in general audiences who might be turned off by pricing. I mean I personally won't be paying £30 to watch Mulan, and will just wait to watch that whenever I can for free.
  • This move makes sense given that the movie was always aimed more at Chinese audiences than American ones.

It was always going to make most of its money from a theatrical release in China and it's still getting one, it'll just be a write-off domestically.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Damn, it seems that everything has gone quiet, regarding even the most minor BTS footage. Calm before the storm, perhaps? Really hope they release even the tiniest little snippet of new footage/ost/bts. Getting tired of analyzing down to the pixels of our current content, think I've analyzed it all now :))
    Damn, it seems that everything has gone quiet, regarding even the most minor BTS footage. Calm before the storm, perhaps? Really hope they release even the tiniest little snippet of new footage/ost/bts. Getting tired of analyzing down to the pixels of our current content, think I've analyzed it all now :))

I'm waiting for DHL to relase four BTS-vlogs plus lot's of BTS stills taken by production members but they are holding back at this point.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    edited August 2020 Posts: 4,247
    I'm eager to see NTTD as much as the next guy. But I don't think I want to see anymore of it, considering the release date is still in limbo. The stills they've released alone can probably occupy 2-3 pages of a comic book. The only thing I might see is a trailer....but then, again EON would have to be super-creative with it, so they don't reveal much.....such a tricky situation.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited August 2020 Posts: 3,018
    ggl007 wrote: »

Only the V8 still is new. Or maybe not even so? Hm..

I've said it before: that photo with the V8 needs to be a poster. It's a stunning, iconic image.
    I’m most partial to the picture of Ana de Armas myself ;) but they’re all terrific! Really hoping they find a way to get this film out sooner than later.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    I’m most partial to the picture of Ana de Armas myself ;) but they’re all terrific! Really hoping they find a way to get this film out sooner than later.

If you want too I can post the calender stills if you don't have them
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

I didn't remember Q's one.

I didn't remember Q's one.

@ggl007 I think that was from the Swatch ad. Naomi stands in the background so it's the scene with Bond and Moneypenny visit Q in his flat

IAPbOps.jpg

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I got the calendar, cheers @ggl007!
    Do you think it's far too speculation to suppose the calendar's cover could be the official poster for the movie?
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base

Looks like the stills are in chronological order. A further hint of some sort, maybe?

Looks like the stills are in chronological order. A further hint of some sort, maybe?

Nice observation!