Your Film and TV merchandise collection

LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
As there is a 'Your Bond collection' discussion, i thought i would start one for all your Film and TV merchandise/memorabilia collections.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your no doubt varied and fascinating film and TV stuff!

I thought i'd start with a couple of items from my own collection

Soundtrack for Inferno signed personally by Dario Argento
IMG-20200314-072307.jpg

Soundtrack LP for Dressed To Kill signed personally by Brian De Palma
IMG-20200314-072409.jpg

Comments

• LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Looks like this thread i started is headed for the discussion graveyard!
    :-S

Oh well i'll carry on...! Can't believe this book is now 40 years old! A really detailed making of which i highly recommend if you can get hold of a copy.
    IMG-20200314-203915-2.jpg
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited March 2020 Posts: 4,415
    Funko Pop from Bardem chacter of POTC 5. € 3,99

5 disc release of Pirates Of The Caribbean Soundtrack Treasures Collection of first 3 movies with bonus disc and DVD. € 58-59 or so.

Cdsingle from my ''favorite'' Dutch singer'' signd. Left over from the store where he sign it earlier. € 2,00

Biography from Steven Spielberg from 1997 in Dutch with pictures. € 2,00 https://books.discogs.com/book/619606-steven-spielberg

Suske en Wiske 235 and 236 signd by second creater Paul Geerts at event in Zwolle back in 1993 at time of the release of 236. Since 2000 also having special millenium poster with his sign.

Posters from the first two Harry Potter movies.

Black bear pocket from 1968 of The Saint in Dutch: De Saint En De Musketiers (original title: Le Saint Chasse La Blonde)

DVD:

Spider-Man 2 (2003) Limited Edition 2 disc. A miniature version of Marvel's "The Amazing Spider-Man" #50 comic. Set of 5 collector's cards. 25-page portfolio of artwork from numerous comic book artists. Concept to Screen Comparison' Portfolio (16 pages). € 16,94

Hulk (2003) Limited Edition 3 disc. In the box 2Disc SE with 8 pages booklet (in Dutch) in his own keepcase, Bonus disc, The Incredible Hulk" Marvel comic Reprint #1 (in English). Money Can't Buy" prints of the Hulkified scene - "You’re Making Me Angry" scene #84 (Litle book in Dutch). 10 limited edition superior quality prints: 10 unique pieces of storyboard artwork. € 21,94. This one give a good idea

Blade Runner 5 disc DVD digipack. Various versions of the movie. With Motion Film Clip in glass. 16 Page booklet in Dutch with English Chapterlist. 8 Art Cards with English notes. Letter (in English) from Ridley Scott. € 9,99.

Coen Brothers all 14 movies in special book released in 2011 and of course keep all cardboard 13 sleeves.

Intouchables - 4 Disc Limited Deluxe Collector's Boxset (BD + 2DVD + Artist Soundtrack) with Novel of the movie / Booklet of the movie / Poster & Cards. € 12,50.

Tin Tin (Kuifje) Purple Limited numberd Boxset with all animated adventures. Normal price was € 60,00, i pay € 30,00. Years a go i make this video:

Macgyver Complete collection include bonus disc with 2 tv movies. € 99,00
    The Saint Season 1&2 (The first release over 3 boxsets) € 50,97 (3x € 16,99). In 2008 only avaible at a online store and 3 years later also at local MediaMark. In 2015 there re-release the 12 Disc in boxset for much lower price of € 19,99 limited first at v&d.

Terminator Limited Edition 2 disc digipack from MGM/Sony with movie cards, a Dutch booklet and Mgm promo flyer. € 7,50.

Action In The Universe 10 Disc Boxset with 5 movies as 2 disc SE include Riddick 2, Resident Evil, Serenity, Total Recall and (with re-using disc 2 & 3 of the released 3 Disc SE) Terminator 2. € 9,99.

Bluray:

Happy Feet 2 - 2 Disc Limited Dons Edition. BD + DVD in 2 Disc dvd keepcase with a special bigger cardboard sleeve with under it the hairs of a ''pinquine''. € 5,00.

Universal Digibooks from 4 movies:
    Gladiator 2 Disc (BD + Bonus BD) € 9,00
    Jaws € 9,99
    Les Misérables 2012 - 2 Disc (BD + DVD) € 5,99
    Atonement € 5,99

Conan the Barbarian 2011. Box include 3D 2 disc digipack (3D/2D BD + DVD) and Dubble side posters, 5 chacters cards, 3D Art Card, Comic book in Dutch and Certificate. € 3,33 (From the already low price of € 3,99)

8 disc 3D box with 2 disc 3D releases of 4 Warner movies (Gravity, Pacific Rim, Man Of Steel and Godzilla 2014.) € 17,50
    Some cool stuff there @M_Balje

I too have the Blade Runner tin box set with the motion film clip. It's a beautiful set. I love the Dangerous Days cut of the film.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 2020 Posts: 23,102
    I have had and still have a lot of Movie related items, I don't have anything signed though, the majority of my stuff now is modern (collectors editions of films etc, I have a lot of Blu ray box sets)

One of my favourite items...
    Superman The Movie: Deluxe Boxset Bluray
    s-l300.jpg
    sup-deluxe-set.jpg
    The above image is the DVD version, the only difference to my set is the disk.
    I have had and still have a lot of Movie related items, I don't have anything signed though, the majority of my stuff now is modern (collectors editions of films etc, I have a lot of Blu ray box sets)

s-l300.jpg
    sup-deluxe-set.jpg

Nice set. I've always loved that official poster with the S icon set against the clouds.

I only have the basic Bluray, but the extras are really good.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

s-l300.jpg
    sup-deluxe-set.jpg

Nice set. I've always loved that official poster with the S icon set against the clouds.

I only have the basic Bluray, but the extras are really good.

I must have four or five different versions Superman The Movie I have looked at the poster, cinema cards etc maybe twice some items are still sealed.
    One of my favourite Blurays is this
    Batman Diamond Luxe Edition
    banner2.jpg
    banner2.jpg

That's cool packaging. Yet again i only have the basic Bluray, but i think it's a double disc set.

This is one film that looks stunning in Hi-Def.
    banner2.jpg

That's cool packaging. Yet again i only have the basic Bluray, but i think it's a double disc set.

The set is very sleek with a great gloss surface effect, its delayed me buying the 4K version of the film as that set is awful in comparison.
    banner2.jpg

The set is very sleek with a great gloss surface effect, its delayed me buying the 4K version of the film as that set is awful in comparison.

Agreed. The cover art for those 4K releases are abysmal.
    @LeonardPine your signed LP's are fantastic, I am a fan of De Palma I have to majority of his films, Dressed to Kill one of his more Hitchcock influenced films.

I recently re watched Demons which Dario Argento wrote, there is some great body horror in that film. I cant recall whether I have seen Inferno, though as an 80's kid I watched a lot of random videos back then as we all did.

@M_Balje I am envious of that Conan The Barbarian set, I have not seen that set before.
    @LeonardPine your signed LP's are fantastic, I am a fan of De Palma I have to majority of his films, Dressed to Kill one of his more Hitchcock influenced films.

I recently re watched Demons which Dario Argento wrote, there is some great body horror in that film. I cant recall whether I have seen Inferno, though as an 80's kid I watched a lot of random videos back then as we all did.

@M_Balje I am envious of that Conan The Barbarian set, I have not seen that set before.

Thanks, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns the LP's are special to me because i got them signed personally.

Was always a massive fan of De Palma so meeting him was extra special.

Inferno is well worth a look if you haven't seen it. Most memorable scene is the flooded basement sequence. One of Argento's best. The score ain't half bad either.

Thanks, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns the LP's are special to me because i got them signed personally.

Inferno is well worth a look if you haven't seen it. Most memorable scene is the flooded basement sequence. One of Argento's best. The score ain't half bad either.

Just looked on Fire TV Inferno gets very high praise indeed, unfortunately its not currently available. Is the film a direct sequel to Suspiria?

Just looked on Fire TV Inferno gets very high praise indeed, unfortunately its not currently available. Is the film a direct sequel to Suspiria?

Yes it is. Very different from Suspiria but a very stylish film.

It has a dream like quality and hasn't got a very straightforward plot.

Just checked, the Bluray is available on Amazon.

Interesting I liked Suspiria when things calm down a bit I will order the sequel.

Interesting I liked Suspiria when things calm down a bit I will order the sequel.

Good stuff. Although i wouldn't recommend the third film Mother Of Tears its awful. One of Argento's worst.

Good stuff. Although i wouldn't recommend the third film Mother Of Tears its awful. One of Argento's worst.

Stuck in doors so will probably re watch Suspiria don't think I have completely finished watching the remake yet either.

Even if the third film is bad I will probably watch it, whenever I watch films like The Omen or The Exorcist I tend to watch the sequels even the crazy The Exorcist 2.

Stuck in doors so will probably re watch Suspiria don't think I have completely finished watching the remake yet either.

Even if the third film is bad I will probably watch it, whenever I watch films like The Omen or The Exorcist I tend to watch the sequels even the crazy The Exorcist 2.

Yeah, me too! Give Exorcist III a go if you haven't already. A really creepy film with one of the best jump scares put to film.

I really liked the Suspiria remake. It was different enough from the original without abandoning the story.
    The Blade Runner tin 5 disc box set. Including the rough cut of the film when it was called 'Dangerous Days'
    IMG-20200317-121309.jpg
    One of my favourite items. The whisky glass prop used prominently by Deckard in Blade Runner
    IMG-20200317-192500.jpg
    @LeonardPine some great items there, love the Whisky Glass. The only Blade Runner items I own now are below, got digital copies also.
    mhhOjhU.jpg
    Also a Special Edition of 2001 three of my favorite science fiction movies.
    IMG-20200317-154345.jpg
    IMG-20200317-154409.jpg
    @LeonardPine some great items there, love the Whisky Glass. The only Blade Runner items I own now are below, got digital copies also.
    mhhOjhU.jpg

2001 is an amazing film. I have it in the Kubrick Bluray collection boxset.

You have good taste 👍
    IMG-20200317-154345.jpg
    IMG-20200317-154409.jpg
    mhhOjhU.jpg

You have good taste 👍

Nice I am guessing you have attended quite a few conventions/ meet and greets. You have some good signitures.

91OJj-sXzoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    One of my Watchmen items.
    IMG-20200317-154345.jpg
    IMG-20200317-154409.jpg
    mhhOjhU.jpg

You have good taste 👍

Nice I am guessing you have attended quite a few conventions/ meet and greets. You have some good signitures.

That's cool.

Yeah, back in the day when I lived in London I had access to all manner of events and signings.

I had a Batman video case signed by Adam West once but it somehow went missing after moving house 😕
    IMG-20200317-154345.jpg
    IMG-20200317-154409.jpg
    mhhOjhU.jpg

You have good taste 👍

That's cool.

Yeah, back in the day when I lived in London I had access to all manner of events and signings.

I had a Batman video case signed by Adam West once but it somehow went missing after moving house 😕

Man I would have loved to have met Adam West being a Batman fan, here are some of my Batman items, though a lot of my Batman TV and Film is on digital. (I actually have more Superman stuff than Batman stuff ;)) )

qYXv7k1.jpg

I can relate, when I moved one time in my 20s I left almost all my memorabilia/records behind, always regretted it as I had some amazing items.

I have a lot of DC figurines, quite a few are Batman boxed up in storage.
    IMG-20200317-154345.jpg
    IMG-20200317-154409.jpg
    mhhOjhU.jpg

You have good taste 👍

That's cool.

Man I would have loved to have met Adam West being a Batman fan, here are some of my Batman items, though a lot of my Batman TV and Film is on digital. (I actually have more Superman stuff than Batman stuff ;)) )

qYXv7k1.jpg

I can relate, when I moved one time in my 20s I left almost all my memorabilia/records behind, always regretted it as I had some amazing items.

That's a good collection. I love some of the animated Batman films. Year One, Dark Knight Returns, Mask of the Phantasm and Red Hood are excellent. 👍
    IMG-20200317-154345.jpg
    IMG-20200317-154409.jpg
    mhhOjhU.jpg

You have good taste 👍

That's cool.

qYXv7k1.jpg

That's a good collection. I love some of the animated Batman films. Year One, Dark Knight Returns, Mask of the Phantasm and Red Hood are excellent. 👍

The animated films you mentioned are pretty much my top five, I reluctantly got on the digital band wagon a few years back (its convenient streaming content to any device I have), though you really can't beat having the physical versions of films etc.

One of my prized possessions! was always a huge fan of John Carpenter.
    IMG-20190722-160645.jpg
    IMG-20190722-160645.jpg

Very cool!
    Hey LeonardPine, we share the same christian name!!
    Been a John Carpenter fan for a long time too!
    Favourites,..The Thing and Assault on Precinct 13!
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    IMG-20190722-160645.jpg

Very cool!
    Hey LeonardPine, we share the same christian name!!
    Been a John Carpenter fan for a long time too!
    Favourites,..The Thing and Assault on Precinct 13!

Yep, thats my christian name out in the open!

Yeah, The Thing is my favourite of his films.

Discovering his films when i first acquired a video recorder was a joy!

Seeing him live in concert was amazing!