No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    New pics in my tweet. If you wanna save them click up the tweet.

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    I shall have a look on Twitter. B-)
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 17,241
    @Torgeirtrap , thanks for posting that. Interesting read.

@Thunderfinger No problem! It was a bit funny actually, because I didn't even know there was a Craig interview until I opened that page; I only bought Dagens Næringsliv/D2 on a whim.

Interesting quotes regarding Phoebe. Anyway who has seen Fleabag will know that she has a dirty sense of humour. Remember when she was hired and people moaned about Bond going PC...

It's not the first time during the production Phoebe's sense of humour's been mentioned. Given how dramatic this story might be, some comedic lines/moments might be what the script needed.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    @Contraband, you have a new follower. >:)
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    @Contraband, you have a new follower. >:)

@JamesCraig Thanks man
  • edited March 2020 Posts: 3,164
    Was just up at 007 Elements in Solden, I've asked the team there, there *will* be NTTD content added sooooon. Neal Callow was there recently working out what to add from the film, apparently....

By the way if you haven't checked it out, try to, it's such a brilliant and informative exhibit.
  • HMBFFHMBFF Lisboa, Portugal
    You guys think we might get a new TV spot with tickets going on sale tomorrow?
    HMBFF wrote: »

Maybe even a new trailer...

(Just speculating/hopeful)
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    antovolk wrote: »

Fingers crossed mate

I can't wait to see all the interviews with the cast, that's when I really get excited because a new Bond film is right round the corner
    When do we think the interviews will start?
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »

Fingers crossed mate

I can't wait to see all the interviews with the cast, that's when I really get excited because a new Bond film is right round the corner
    When do we think the interviews will start?

Week or so before release
    Cool can't wait. Thanks @antovolk
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Trailer reveal for NTTD? Perhaps even our first clip from the film!
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

He normally gives Colbert Bond scoop.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    CLIP!!!

I seem to recall the first Skyfall clip (digger on the train) premiering around a month in advance of the film, on a talk show similarly -- would certainly expect we'll be getting something this week!

That's great news. You can watch SNL and Jimmy Fallon on Sky comedy in the UK now as well

He normally gives Colbert Bond scoop.

He is on Fallon as he's hosting SNL that week and both shows are on NBC.

I'm sure Craig loves Colbert, but he's probably contractually bound to hype his SNL performance on Fallon. Also, they film SNL in the same building they record Fallon. Craig will be in that building all week rehearsing.

I wonder who SNL will get Craig to play in the current sitcom that is American politics. He'll be on after Super Tuesday, so it'll be a politically-charged show. Maybe he'll resurrect Beniot Blanc for a sketch. I doubt Eon will let Craig do a politically-theme Bond sketch.

Just got a ticket! Looks like they have pretty much all gone when I got in there...
  • JG007JG007 Manchester, UK
    Contraband wrote: »
    6gkd3S9.jpg

Do we have a hi res of this poster?

🍸
    I see that Q is on the poster, but none of the rest of the gang. Curious?

Also: I'm a big fan of Seydoux's, but that's not a great photo of her.

Still though, a solid poster overall. I like the concept.
    Got some new stills taken at the bridge in Gravina plus photos of the actual production documents presented to the local authorities in order to get clearance to film at all.
    An italian source sent me the pictures, taken with his cellphone so I can't rezise them

The source told me that prod. also prepped the first level of the bridge, which is where Bond apparently lands after he jumps. Prod. got access to the level that is normally sealed off.

oXqTTT2.jpg
    I1E6LKU.jpg
    o5K2TeB.jpg
    TU1qCrE.jpg
    Zw47WVq.jpg
    gFX4SpY.jpg
    uyZTuYp.jpg
    0RHie1O.jpg
  • octofinger wrote: »
    I see that Q is on the poster, but none of the rest of the gang. Curious?

Also: I'm a big fan of Seydoux's, but that's not a great photo of her.

Still though, a solid poster overall. I like the concept.

Disagree, Lea Seydoux looks damn foxy on that poster!
    Daniel Craig on the latest issue cover of Spanish magazine XLSemanal

Interview (spanish)

https://www.xlsemanal.com/personajes/20200301/daniel-craig-ultima-pelicula-james-bond-007-sin-tiempo-para-morir.html

• DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    If Craig brings a clip with him to Fallon, wouldn’t it typically hit the internet first?
    I wonder if Corona virus is an elaborate market tie in with this film.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester, UK
    edited March 2020 Posts: 78
    Tickets booked for opening night in the UK!

Not that the countdown was ever in question but for me now tickets are booked, the countdown is well and truly on !

CANNOT WAIT, the biggest understatement!
    4 weeks to go all, it’s been an honour yet again to be part of this forum on the run up to this film. It’s been a part of my daily life nipping on here and seeing what exclusives are here and the great people we have and the interesting conversations and hilarious disagreements that take places but as we head to the final weeks before release we can all come together, embrace why we’re all here and just enjoy this exciting time on the way upto release.

We still have tons of exciting bits to get and lots to chat about before release but it’s time for all of us proper Bond fans to enjoy as let’s be honest, a recast and next film, not that we want to consider yet as we’ve not even got this one, is at least 4 years off (hopefully 3)

Let’s all sit back and enjoy the ride now on the run up and celebrate DC’s tenure in style! I hope all in the UK jump on and grab their tickets today !!

Oh and Happy Birthday DC, mines tomorrow

🍸
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Contraband wrote: »
    New pics in my tweet. If you wanna save them click up the tweet.

Brings back nice memories of seeing the GoldenEye DB5 on show at a motor show (London?) in the mid-90s with the trailer running alongside it. I got to sit in it!! That wouldn't happen now :)