No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I'm glad EON have cleared this up, but I do think it was always "you" except for the last trailer when I thought, I heard him say "him". It reminds of Spectre with the "you know who links them all?" Him in the film but in one trailer Daniel replied "me"
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    It's good that two things have been cleared up this week.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    I've avoided this debate ever since it surfaced...i think we've always known Blofeld said 'You'....i think most fans were being...sort of delusional, which is understandable....as None of us wants James Bond to be associated with Death....even in the slightest imagination.

Is this all about Waltz's (lack of) enunciation?
  • Do we have a running time yet for NTTD???
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    FredJB007 wrote: »
    Do we have a running time yet for NTTD???

166 mins
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    echo wrote: »
    I've avoided this debate ever since it surfaced...i think we've always known Blofeld said 'You'....i think most fans were being...sort of delusional, which is understandable....as None of us wants James Bond to be associated with Death....even in the slightest imagination.

Is this all about Waltz's (lack of) enunciation?

Not really.
  • JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    edited February 2020 Posts: 308

Thanks for pointing out my delusion and the fact I was in denial, apparently.

I heard ‘him’, still do honestly. But it was cleared up to be ‘you’ by the German version of the trailer. And now it’s even more clear.
  • Walecs wrote: »
    FredJB007 wrote: »
    Do we have a running time yet for NTTD???

166 mins

Thanks!

• EndCredit007EndCredit007 EGYPT
    is the running time 166 mins or 174 mins ?!

119324673f7c037b8a1f75416a5017431906d6357f493e01d97d5523d791923bbf866076.jpg
  • Most Bondian photo from NTTD ironically...

ERZ8FG_XsAMhmWJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
    Fukunaga might be the first Bond Director that looks like an Actor.
    So it’s confirmed then that the location in-movie is Norway? (Scotland will stand in for Norway) I was hoping for Japan for certain reasons...
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    “Death of You” is confirmed, not “death of him”
    Okay now is the ROYAL "You".
    bb6108fcb4bb0a65752e7203e71e492b7bb43698.jpg
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    “Death of You” is confirmed, not “death of him”
    Okay now is the ROYAL "You".
    bb6108fcb4bb0a65752e7203e71e492b7bb43698.jpg

Still sounds like him... 😏
  • DrClatterhandDrClatterhand United Kingdom
    I'd actually accept Cary as Bond.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 4,247
    Maybe Fukunaga has a Secret Cameo....he seems like a playful Director, the cast & especially the crew might have been very comfortable with.....Benefits of having a Young Director, I guess.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2020 Posts: 5,834
    Maybe Fukunaga has a Secret Cameo....he seems like a playful Director, the cast & especially the crew might have been very comfortable with.....Benefits of having a Young Director, I guess.
    Let's not forget when he filmed this haha :D

I'd really like to see what Cary could do with a new Bond :)
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    Denbigh wrote: »

Gutsy music choice since Jackson is under fire

:D Yeah, very Playful of him....Playful, yet very Meticulous. Yeah, Cary & a New Bond. But I wonder if he might retain the current Mi6 team without Craig, if he gets to direct Bond 26.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    We just may get to see him usher in a new Bond .
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service

This is the kind of thing I'd expect from a Brosnan movie's ending credits :))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

Purely for.... reasons, I need to see a Seydoux/Lynch/de Armas dance off.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    talos7 wrote: »
    I hope so @talos7 :)
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited February 2020 Posts: 7,518

:D Yeah, very Playful of him....Playful, yet very Meticulous. Yeah, Cary & a New Bond. But I wonder if he might retain the current Mi6 team without Craig, if he gets to direct Bond 26.

I'd hope he keeps Fiennes and Harris. M and Moneypenny always feels like a team: Bernard and Maxwell, Dench and Bond... Maybe a new Q... Whishaw feels like Craig's Q; and absolutely, definitely, a new Bill Tanner. Love Kinnear but, what a miscast. #BringBackKitchen
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Gutsy music choice since Jackson is under fire

Don't believe the hype.
    When one looks at the allegations, one finds more evidence of Jackson's innocence, that the other way round. Especially the 2012-case (that the 2019-"documentary" is about) falls to pieces like a house of cards.
    The media is good as putting thoughts into people's minds by re-telling the same lies several times. But that does not make it more truthfull.

And by the way: for every year since his death in 2009 he was listed as the best earning dead celebrity of the years by Forbes magazine, even last year he was millions of dollars ahead of the 2nd place. So most people around the world don't care about the allegations, because they know, that there is no truth to it. So "MJ - The Musical" will open big on Broadway this year. "Thriller - Live" still runs succesful in the West End in London since 2006. Absolutely no signs of popularity-drop.

Thank god we live in a world, where you have to prove something. And when there is no evidence (on the contrary: there is evidence against the allegations), Lea Seydoux can listen and dance to Michael Jackson as much as she likes.
  • RyanRyan Canada
    talos7 wrote: »
    With EON's (usual) tradition of asking back the previous film's director I'd imagine it's very possible.

Hey, maybe he can even convince Craig to do one more. ;)
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    Jesus! There is enough heated debate on these pages just talking about our favourite fictional character I'm going nowhere near Jackson.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Well, really, let's just get the latest film first but I wouldn't include that possibility out, @Ryan.

tenor.gif