No Time to Die production thread (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

16436446466486491085

Comments

  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Posts: 4,341
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    How can I read it in English?
    If you get Google Chrome, you can translate the webpage.
  • Posts: 10,274
    Denbigh wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    Article about the production of No Time to Die in Norway published by Verdens Gang. There are some spoilers so read at your own risk.

    https://www.vg.no/rampelys/film/i/Wb1OaL/james-bond-skaperne-derfor-valgte-de-norge
    How major are those spoilers?
    A very interesting read. The spoilers give a bit more context to the Norway sequence. Nothing too major. Also sounds like it will be the opening of the film. I'm thinking the title sequence will follow this, with Matera afterwards.

    Everyone should hear this thought, from Barbara: '"I walked past the movie poster and immediately thought of all the struggles and challenges that arose on the set. Being a Bond producer is no "nine to four" job. Nothing goes according to plan. But that's what makes the job so interesting. If there are any challenges along the way, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is that the end result is good. I think we've managed to make a movie that exceeds fans' expectations", she believes.'

    I’m glad Barbara is so optimistic. I haven’t agreed with every decision made every step of the way through her reign as producer, but I have a lot of respect for what she’s accomplished and her great attitude.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 843


    Google Chrome translation.

    Tildesley eases the veil on what is actually happening in the film's Norwegian opening.
    - We get to know the young Madeleine Swann (Léa Seydoux's character, journ. Note). She visits her mother in the cottage. There are some dramatic events that will affect her life, he says.

    Tildesley goes on to say that the Norwegian house was recreated in England.
    - The scenes that take place inside the house were recorded on Pinewood. We also built the house in the English countryside. Léa Seydoux returns to the house when it is summer. Unfortunately, we did not have time to go back to Norway to film these scenes, says the acclaimed designer.

    We are also told that for practical reasons several of the Norwegian scenes were recorded in Scotland.
  • MaxCasinoMaxCasino United States
    Posts: 1,945

    Google Chrome translation.

    Tildesley eases the veil on what is actually happening in the film's Norwegian opening.
    - We get to know the young Madeleine Swann (Léa Seydoux's character, journ. Note). She visits her mother in the cottage. There are some dramatic events that will affect her life, he says.

    Tildesley goes on to say that the Norwegian house was recreated in England.
    - The scenes that take place inside the house were recorded on Pinewood. We also built the house in the English countryside. Léa Seydoux returns to the house when it is summer. Unfortunately, we did not have time to go back to Norway to film these scenes, says the acclaimed designer.

    We are also told that for practical reasons several of the Norwegian scenes were recorded in Scotland.

    Is that the whole article? I don’t have a computer to translate.
  • BMWTREKPSEBMWTREKPSE Colorado
    Posts: 96
    I saw this soda Paloma/Ana De Armas was drinking ID somewhere and I can't find it again anywhere. Maybe it was here, maybe Reddit, maybe Insta..... Does anyone know what this is????

    jkiimticayh41.png
  • Garth007Garth007 Missouri, USA
    Posts: 50
    Univex wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    Article about the production of No Time to Die in Norway published by Verdens Gang. There are some spoilers so read at your own risk.

    https://www.vg.no/rampelys/film/i/Wb1OaL/james-bond-skaperne-derfor-valgte-de-norge
    How major are those spoilers?

    There's an alleged runtime for the PTS in there.

    And it could very well be the
    longest, at 20m. That's 6 more minutes than TWINE's. Right? And so, Norway and then Matera (?)
    idk that's alot to get thru in around 20 mins. If let's say rumor is the movie is 3 hours then I would think to get thru all the the pts it push 30 to 35 min but that's my take on it
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited February 2020 Posts: 4,341
    Here's the translated article (bare in mind this auto translate on Chrome)
    In total, the recording has been for 129 days. It is a little sad that we are at the end of the road. It's been a fantastic, but demanding recording, producer Michael G. Wilson (78) tells VG.

    We meet Wilson and step-sister Barbara Broccoli (59) on a late and cold fall day at Pinewood Studios outside London. At that time there were only two days left of the recording.
    At the end of February / March last year they were in Norway for the filming of the new Bond film "No Time To Die" together with several hundred film workers and Oscar winner Rami Malek.

    Wilson says that the film's very first recording was made at Langvann in Nittedal and at Lutvann outside Oslo. At Langvann they built a house and filmed on the icy lake, while underwater scenes were recorded at Lutvann because of the clear water.

    - We had to hurry to film in Norway because of the snow. We filmed there for just over a week. These scenes are very important in the film and form the beginning of the traditional opening sequence, which lasts a total of 20 minutes, Wilson says of "No Time to Die," which premieres April 3.
    -
    The film team returned to Norway in mid-June last year to film a heartbreaking car chase on the Atlantic Road. Further admissions were also made in the Eastmarket.

    Broccoli says they have long wanted to record a Bond movie in Scandinavia.

    - We know that our fans really appreciate exotic locations. Norway is a very beautiful country. The scenery is absolutely incredible. I haven't seen anything like it. Since the story takes place in Norway, it was natural to film there. I just have to take care of all the support we got in Norway and all the very talented film workers, she says.

    - From what VG understands, the Norwegian production company Truenorth worked for a whole year to sell Norway to the producers. The film was offered a refund of up to NOK 47 million from the incentive scheme to the Norwegian Film Institute. Bond recording, however, spent less money in Norway than initially budgeted, so that the final Norwegian support was NOK 15 million.

    - Broccoli thinks the Norwegian scenes will look impressive.

    I can assure you that Norway will look absolutely fantastic. The film's Swedish photographer Linus Sandgren has created an extremely beautiful look and visual palette. It was a very good choice to film in Norway, says Broccoli, who does not rule out coming back in the future.

    Wilson adds that all scenes in Norway are filmed with special IMAX cameras, which he says will provide a greater visual experience than regular cameras.

    At Pinewood we also meet the film's production designer Mark Tildesley. He has more than 30 years of experience in the British film industry and also designed the opening ceremony of the London Summer Olympics.

    Tildesley eases the veil on what is actually happening in the film's Norwegian opening.

    - We get to know the young Madeleine Swann (Léa Seydoux's character, journ. Note). She visits her mother in the cottage. There are some dramatic events that will affect her life, he says.
    -
    It wasn't just filming in Norway, he says.

    - Cary Fukunaga is an extraordinary director with many ideas. He wanted the house on the farthest side of the frozen lake. But the problem was that the ice was about to melt. It was a very mild weather, which caused the house to sink during the shooting! It was all quite nerve-wracking. We had to work quickly to get the recordings done, he says.
    -
    Tildesley goes on to say that the Norwegian house was re-created in England.

    - The scenes that take place inside the house were recorded on Pinewood. We also built the house in the English countryside. Léa Seydoux returns to the house when it is summer. Unfortunately, we did not have time to go back to Norway to film these scenes, says the acclaimed designer.

    - We are also told that several of the Norwegian scenes were recorded in Scotland for practical reasons. In addition, the film team went to Jamaica, the Faroe Islands and Italy.

    - These are all unique places. Each location plays an important role in the film and has its own style. I think we've got a really big variation on the filming locations in this movie, says Wilson.Broccoli thinks it is sad that the recording is soon at the end when VG meets her and Wilson.

    - We're exhausted. After all, there have been seven months of footage worldwide. It's always sad to say goodbye to the staff and the actors. We get to know each other well on a recording. This time it is extra sad because Daniel Craig has said that this is his very last Bond movie. I think it's the end of an era, she says.

    Is there a chance that Daniel could still come back?

    - We managed to convince Daniel to do this. But I don't think we can do it again, says Broccoli.

    - This is it , Wilson replies firmly.

    - Has there been a different atmosphere on the set as this is Craig's latest Bond movie?

    - Craig has given the iron. Something he always did. It is no exaggeration to say that Daniel is one of the most dedicated and hard-working actors I know of. He is extraordinary and inspires everyone to work harder, Broccoli believes.

    - Is this going to be a different Bond movie?

    - Yes, it will be. The film is a culmination of all Craig's films. It marks the end of the emotional journey to Craig's Bond, Wilson says.
    Phoebe Waller-Bridge ("The Killing Eve", "Fleabag") is co-author.

    - She's phenomenal. We are very happy that she agreed to join us. Both we and Daniel are big fans of her. She has definitely added a lot, both to the British humor, the witty replicas and the female perspective. In fact, we've only had two female screenwriters in the past: Johanna Harwood ("From Russia with Love") and Dana Stevens ("The World Is Not Enough"). Waller-Bridge is a force of nature and a very strong voice. It was a matter of course for us to involve her, ”says Broccoli.

    - How important are the women in the Bond films?

    - Women have always been important. Already in the first Bond movie «Dr. No, Ursula Andress made a huge impression on the cinema audience. Throughout the ages there have been many strong women, but also several weak ones. In Daniel's films, women have been given an even bigger place. The female characters are now more integrated into the narrative. I can promise that Bond gets a lot of resistance from the women in this movie, she thinks.

    - Why did you choose Cary Joji Fukunaga as director?

    - He is a very visionary, knowledgeable and intelligent director. He has a look for details. In addition, he is a good screenwriter. All his films are different and he has different genres. That makes him the perfect Bond director, Wilson says.

    - When in the process do you think about the music and the artist?

    - We always have that in mind. The title tune, along with the iconic title sequence, is the entrance to the Bond universe and helps create audience expectations. We start thinking about possible artists quite early in the process. It is important that the voice reflects the mood of the film. For this reason, we ask relevant candidates to read the script and familiarize themselves with the story. One of the most frequently asked questions we get is "Who sings the title tune?", Says Broccoli.

    - Of all the Bond films you've made, is "No Time To Die" the movie that has given you the most headaches?

    - All the films have given headaches. It won't end, Wilson laughs.
    Broccoli adds:

    - I was actually thinking about it when we went to this interview. I walked past the movie poster and immediately thought of all the struggles and challenges that arose on the set. Being a Bond producer is no "nine to four" job. Nothing goes according to plan. But that's what makes the job so interesting. If there are any challenges along the way, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is that the end result is good. I think we've managed to make a movie that exceeds fans' expectations, she believes.

    - How difficult is it to reach a younger audience?

    - We have many fans who have been with us for a long time. These are a very important part of our target group. But we must always get new audience members. Bond is a strong brand, but not all young moviegoers have grown up with the movies. Since a Bond movie costs a lot of money, we have to make sure that the film reaches out to the young and that it is universally appealing, Wilson says.

    - What can you tell us about Rami Malek's character?

    - He is a really, really evil character, laughs Broccoli, and continues:

    - We are happy that he accepted the agreement. He is an exceptional actor and the perfect to play the villain. Malek was at the top of the wish list. We wanted to cast him long before he was Oscar-nominated for "Bohemian Rhapsody." It was fun to see him win the Oscar for such a good role performance. He's good at this one. We can't tell too much, concludes Broccoli.
  • I kinda thought it was Coca-Cola she was drinking, lol.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 2,591
    Behind-the-scenes photos of Daniel shooting the heineken campaign

    N4ieZyl.jpg
    COgjack.jpg
    SHx1MmH.jpg
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Posts: 5,893
    Nice shots, but you can absolutely see that he’s not in Bond shape.

    Eating clean and training hard makes a big difference.
  • Posts: 11,886
    Contraband wrote: »
    Behind-the-scenes photos of Daniel shooting the heineken campaign

    N4ieZyl.jpg
    COgjack.jpg
    SHx1MmH.jpg

    Craig looks so good, I think this could be his first outing as opposed to his last.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Posts: 4,341
    It's gonna be sad to see him go once those credits roll :(
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts: 4,022
    talos7 wrote: »
    Nice shots, but you can absolutely see that he’s not in Bond shape.

    Eating clean and training hard makes a big difference.

    How, exactly, can you see he's not in Bond shape from these photos?
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Posts: 5,893

    talos7 wrote: »
    Nice shots, but you can absolutely see that he’s not in Bond shape.

    Eating clean and training hard makes a big difference.

    How, exactly, can you see he's not in Bond shape from these photos?
    His face. I’ve been involved in bodybuilding and fitness modeling for over 25 years ; for 10 of those years I supplemented my career as a Firefighter by doing personal training and contest diet preparation. A person’s face reflects their overall condition. In the photos above, and others that I’ve seen from this shoot, his lack of conditioning shows in his face. The bottom photo is particularly telling.

  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 11,259
    BMWTREKPSE wrote: »
    I saw this soda Paloma/Ana De Armas was drinking ID somewhere and I can't find it again anywhere. Maybe it was here, maybe Reddit, maybe Insta..... Does anyone know what this is????

    jkiimticayh41.png

    Paloma drinks Cola Cereza (Cherry Cola), likely a fictional brand made by the prop department, much like QOS's 'Cervecita' beer. It's more of a grape than a cherry. I intended to make a label, but the challenge will be finding an accurate bottle!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Posts: 7,126
    Denbigh wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    Article about the production of No Time to Die in Norway published by Verdens Gang. There are some spoilers so read at your own risk.

    https://www.vg.no/rampelys/film/i/Wb1OaL/james-bond-skaperne-derfor-valgte-de-norge
    How major are those spoilers?
    A very interesting read. The spoilers give a bit more context to the Norway sequence. Nothing too major. Also sounds like it will be the opening of the film. I'm thinking the title sequence will follow this, with Matera afterwards.

    Everyone should hear this thought, from Barbara: '"I walked past the movie poster and immediately thought of all the struggles and challenges that arose on the set. Being a Bond producer is no "nine to four" job. Nothing goes according to plan. But that's what makes the job so interesting. If there are any challenges along the way, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is that the end result is good. I think we've managed to make a movie that exceeds fans' expectations", she believes.'

    “Nine to four”? :D
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited February 2020 Posts: 2,591
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Here's the translated article (bare in mind this auto translate on Chrome)
    In total, the recording has been for 129 days. It is a little sad that we are at the end of the road. It's been a fantastic, but demanding recording, producer Michael G. Wilson (78) tells VG.

    We meet Wilson and step-sister Barbara Broccoli (59) on a late and cold fall day at Pinewood Studios outside London. At that time there were only two days left of the recording.
    At the end of February / March last year they were in Norway for the filming of the new Bond film "No Time To Die" together with several hundred film workers and Oscar winner Rami Malek.

    Wilson says that the film's very first recording was made at Langvann in Nittedal and at Lutvann outside Oslo. At Langvann they built a house and filmed on the icy lake, while underwater scenes were recorded at Lutvann because of the clear water.

    - We had to hurry to film in Norway because of the snow. We filmed there for just over a week. These scenes are very important in the film and form the beginning of the traditional opening sequence, which lasts a total of 20 minutes, Wilson says of "No Time to Die," which premieres April 3.
    -
    The film team returned to Norway in mid-June last year to film a heartbreaking car chase on the Atlantic Road. Further admissions were also made in the Eastmarket.

    Broccoli says they have long wanted to record a Bond movie in Scandinavia.

    - We know that our fans really appreciate exotic locations. Norway is a very beautiful country. The scenery is absolutely incredible. I haven't seen anything like it. Since the story takes place in Norway, it was natural to film there. I just have to take care of all the support we got in Norway and all the very talented film workers, she says.

    - From what VG understands, the Norwegian production company Truenorth worked for a whole year to sell Norway to the producers. The film was offered a refund of up to NOK 47 million from the incentive scheme to the Norwegian Film Institute. Bond recording, however, spent less money in Norway than initially budgeted, so that the final Norwegian support was NOK 15 million.

    - Broccoli thinks the Norwegian scenes will look impressive.

    I can assure you that Norway will look absolutely fantastic. The film's Swedish photographer Linus Sandgren has created an extremely beautiful look and visual palette. It was a very good choice to film in Norway, says Broccoli, who does not rule out coming back in the future.

    Wilson adds that all scenes in Norway are filmed with special IMAX cameras, which he says will provide a greater visual experience than regular cameras.

    At Pinewood we also meet the film's production designer Mark Tildesley. He has more than 30 years of experience in the British film industry and also designed the opening ceremony of the London Summer Olympics.

    Tildesley eases the veil on what is actually happening in the film's Norwegian opening.

    - We get to know the young Madeleine Swann (Léa Seydoux's character, journ. Note). She visits her mother in the cottage. There are some dramatic events that will affect her life, he says.
    -
    It wasn't just filming in Norway, he says.

    - Cary Fukunaga is an extraordinary director with many ideas. He wanted the house on the farthest side of the frozen lake. But the problem was that the ice was about to melt. It was a very mild weather, which caused the house to sink during the shooting! It was all quite nerve-wracking. We had to work quickly to get the recordings done, he says.
    -
    Tildesley goes on to say that the Norwegian house was re-created in England.

    - The scenes that take place inside the house were recorded on Pinewood. We also built the house in the English countryside. Léa Seydoux returns to the house when it is summer. Unfortunately, we did not have time to go back to Norway to film these scenes, says the acclaimed designer.

    - We are also told that several of the Norwegian scenes were recorded in Scotland for practical reasons. In addition, the film team went to Jamaica, the Faroe Islands and Italy.

    - These are all unique places. Each location plays an important role in the film and has its own style. I think we've got a really big variation on the filming locations in this movie, says Wilson.Broccoli thinks it is sad that the recording is soon at the end when VG meets her and Wilson.

    - We're exhausted. After all, there have been seven months of footage worldwide. It's always sad to say goodbye to the staff and the actors. We get to know each other well on a recording. This time it is extra sad because Daniel Craig has said that this is his very last Bond movie. I think it's the end of an era, she says.

    Is there a chance that Daniel could still come back?

    - We managed to convince Daniel to do this. But I don't think we can do it again, says Broccoli.

    - This is it , Wilson replies firmly.

    - Has there been a different atmosphere on the set as this is Craig's latest Bond movie?

    - Craig has given the iron. Something he always did. It is no exaggeration to say that Daniel is one of the most dedicated and hard-working actors I know of. He is extraordinary and inspires everyone to work harder, Broccoli believes.

    - Is this going to be a different Bond movie?

    - Yes, it will be. The film is a culmination of all Craig's films. It marks the end of the emotional journey to Craig's Bond, Wilson says.
    Phoebe Waller-Bridge ("The Killing Eve", "Fleabag") is co-author.

    - She's phenomenal. We are very happy that she agreed to join us. Both we and Daniel are big fans of her. She has definitely added a lot, both to the British humor, the witty replicas and the female perspective. In fact, we've only had two female screenwriters in the past: Johanna Harwood ("From Russia with Love") and Dana Stevens ("The World Is Not Enough"). Waller-Bridge is a force of nature and a very strong voice. It was a matter of course for us to involve her, ”says Broccoli.

    - How important are the women in the Bond films?

    - Women have always been important. Already in the first Bond movie «Dr. No, Ursula Andress made a huge impression on the cinema audience. Throughout the ages there have been many strong women, but also several weak ones. In Daniel's films, women have been given an even bigger place. The female characters are now more integrated into the narrative. I can promise that Bond gets a lot of resistance from the women in this movie, she thinks.

    - Why did you choose Cary Joji Fukunaga as director?

    - He is a very visionary, knowledgeable and intelligent director. He has a look for details. In addition, he is a good screenwriter. All his films are different and he has different genres. That makes him the perfect Bond director, Wilson says.

    - When in the process do you think about the music and the artist?

    - We always have that in mind. The title tune, along with the iconic title sequence, is the entrance to the Bond universe and helps create audience expectations. We start thinking about possible artists quite early in the process. It is important that the voice reflects the mood of the film. For this reason, we ask relevant candidates to read the script and familiarize themselves with the story. One of the most frequently asked questions we get is "Who sings the title tune?", Says Broccoli.

    - Of all the Bond films you've made, is "No Time To Die" the movie that has given you the most headaches?

    - All the films have given headaches. It won't end, Wilson laughs.
    Broccoli adds:

    - I was actually thinking about it when we went to this interview. I walked past the movie poster and immediately thought of all the struggles and challenges that arose on the set. Being a Bond producer is no "nine to four" job. Nothing goes according to plan. But that's what makes the job so interesting. If there are any challenges along the way, it doesn't matter. The most important thing is that the end result is good. I think we've managed to make a movie that exceeds fans' expectations, she believes.

    - How difficult is it to reach a younger audience?

    - We have many fans who have been with us for a long time. These are a very important part of our target group. But we must always get new audience members. Bond is a strong brand, but not all young moviegoers have grown up with the movies. Since a Bond movie costs a lot of money, we have to make sure that the film reaches out to the young and that it is universally appealing, Wilson says.

    - What can you tell us about Rami Malek's character?

    - He is a really, really evil character, laughs Broccoli, and continues:

    - We are happy that he accepted the agreement. He is an exceptional actor and the perfect to play the villain. Malek was at the top of the wish list. We wanted to cast him long before he was Oscar-nominated for "Bohemian Rhapsody." It was fun to see him win the Oscar for such a good role performance. He's good at this one. We can't tell too much, concludes Broccoli.

    @Denbigh Pretty much accurate. As a swede it's easy to read and understand norwegian. I have compared the article with the translation.

    Safin chasing young Madeleine would mean that main plot revolves around aging process. He's experimenting with that and might be 100+ years old when he chats with Bond in the lair. Remember Bond saying "History isn't kind to people/men playing God"

    The other thing; Maddies mother? Who is she? We haven't any kind of info on her, do we? Does it matter? I mean, is Safin after her or young maddie in the villa?? And why?!

    Phew.. I need to lay down..

  • Posts: 5,200
    talos7 wrote: »
    talos7 wrote: »
    Nice shots, but you can absolutely see that he’s not in Bond shape.

    Eating clean and training hard makes a big difference.

    How, exactly, can you see he's not in Bond shape from these photos?
    His face. I’ve been involved in bodybuilding and fitness modeling for over 25 years ; for 10 of those years I supplemented my career as a Firefighter by doing personal training and contest diet preparation. A person’s face reflects their overall condition. In the photos above, and others that I’ve seen from this shoot, his lack of conditioning shows in his face. The bottom photo is particularly telling.

    I agree wholeheartedly. And yes, his face does tell. And it's a wonder he got into Bond shape that quick. Well done, Mr. Craig.
  • OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.
    edited February 2020 Posts: 1,081
    I’m not getting Fleming from QOS. Like, at all. It feels so apart from Bond in terms of literary and cinema.

    Yeah, I agree. There's no finesse to Bond in QoS. You also can't argue that CR isn't Craig's most Fleming Bond film is it is an almost direct screenplay of the source material, with action sequences and updates for the modern era.

    I'm excited about the release of Zimmer's OST on 27 March. I think given what we've heard in samples across the web and the fact that there will be a lot of guitar incorporated gives me a lot of confidence for this score potentially being the best since The Living Daylights.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Posts: 3,157
    You mean March, don't you?
  • OctopussyOctopussy Piz Gloria, Schilthorn, Switzerland.
    Posts: 1,081
    Walecs wrote: »
    You mean March, don't you?

    Yes, ha!

  • Very nice find!!! It is definitely a new photo of Craig....unsure whether it could be photoshopped from something pre-existing. If it's official, then it's the first example of Eon in a very very very long while doing something creative with the posters.

    ra8is6hlf1i41.jpg

  • Very nice find!!! It is definitely a new photo of Craig....unsure whether it could be photoshopped from something pre-existing. If it's official, then it's the first example of Eon in a very very very long while doing something creative with the posters.

    ra8is6hlf1i41.jpg

    That's so cool, getting Steve McQueen/Great Escape vibe from that.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited February 2020 Posts: 7,126

    Very nice find!!! It is definitely a new photo of Craig....unsure whether it could be photoshopped from something pre-existing. If it's official, then it's the first example of Eon in a very very very long while doing something creative with the posters.

    ra8is6hlf1i41.jpg

    That's absolutely marvellous.

    Is anyone else getting any sound from that Esquire video? I'm wondering if that first DB5 they show is one of the brand new continuation Goldfinger DB5s they're building..?

    Interesting that the DB5 appears in another sequence we don't know about yet, and the Valhalla won't be seen moving in the film.

    Funny that they won't reveal what car the 'DB5's are based on, when we know they're BMWs! :D
  • Posts: 2,922
    It's official, this site had the exclusive and put it up by mistake almost https://comicbook.com/2020/02/20/james-bond-no-time-to-die-debuts-exclusive-imax-poster/
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited February 2020 Posts: 7,126
    Yeah I don't doubt it's real. It's the same quality the official ones have and I don't believe the image is available anywhere. Bond fan art almost never gets that good! :)
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Posts: 6,353
    antovolk wrote: »
    It's official, this site had the exclusive and put it up by mistake almost https://comicbook.com/2020/02/20/james-bond-no-time-to-die-debuts-exclusive-imax-poster/

    The IMAX posters are always superior to the teaser and theatrical ones. We haven't obviously been blessed with our theatrical yet, but I'd be surprised if the trend did not continue.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Posts: 7,126
    I can't remember the other IMAX ones; what were they like? Was there one with him leaning against the DB10 or something? I don't remember them being as strong as this one to be honest.
Sign In or Register to comment.