No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited January 2020 Posts: 1,165
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    If true this is guaranteed to be more epic than Spectre.

Eon seem to be targeting the American audience With this one.
    Are you implying the other films didn’t?
  • edited January 2020 Posts: 3,167
    Still would have preferred Arnold. But great news. Zimmer is 2nd on my list!
    @Contraband why lot of your video about the shootoing of NTTD are in "private" on your YT channel ?
    Big changes on YT the last days. All comments are disabled unless the owner of the channel changes his - or hers - settings for the specific videos from suitable for children to not suitable for children.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    This means that Hans Zimmer is doing the soundtrack to 4 major 2020 films: No Time To Die, Dune, Wonder Woman 1984 and Top Gun: Maverick.
    This means that Hans Zimmer is doing the soundtrack to 4 major 2020 films: No Time To Die, Dune, Wonder Woman 1984 and Top Gun: Maverick.

That’s a very impressive list for one year.
    This means that probably four major films will get an industrialised score by a conglomerate of people who are more producers than composers. Some may like it, some won't.

• SeanCraigSeanCraig Germany
    Some works of Hans Zimmer are truly exceptional ... still this is just a matter of taste of course. But The Lion King, Dark Knight (Rises) and The Rock are just awesome soundtracks.

Would I like a Hans Zimmer Soundtrack for a Bond film? Hell, NO!
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    @Contraband why lot of your video about the shootoing of NTTD are in "private" on your YT channel ? And why the hell Cary deleted lot of his old post on Insta ?

Those private clips are just 10-15 sec long. In the process of merging them into one long video instead. I should delete those short ones.

And don't know why Cary deleted his insta stories.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Still would have preferred Arnold. But great news. Zimmer is 2nd on my list!
    @Contraband why lot of your video about the shootoing of NTTD are in "private" on your YT channel ?
    Big changes on YT the last days. All comments are disabled unless the owner of the channel changes his - or hers - settings for the specific videos from suitable for children to not suitable for children.

Already checked that box, content not suitable for kids.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

Corgi's new NTTD range. No Valhalla or Superleggera.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Getafix wrote: »
    Minion wrote: »
    I think your right, @Tuck91. Not to draw another Dr. No comparison, but I feel Safin may be a third-act villain. His presence felt, but not seen until nearer to the end. Luckily, based on the length of Craig’s films, that still gives him a solid 40-60 minutes of potential screen time.

Imagine a Craig film where the third act is the best part.

Imagine a Bond film where the 3rd act is the best part.

DN, YOLT, OHMSS, TMWTGG, LTK, and GE are a few that arguably qualify IMO.

Add Goldfinger to that list.
    Skyfall has the strongest third act.

The rest are weak especially Spectre.

The hero stabs the villain IN THE BACK.................. that does not make for a great 3rd act.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited January 2020 Posts: 4,438
    Yesterday i recording program and what do i see skipping trow the comercials:

A Heineken tv spot from 15 seconds with at the end 02 April in de bioscoop...

https://streamable.com/q9ctd

Wil be gone in couple of hour and not include spoilers.

And longer one (20 seconds) in another comercial include some text that he is at work. 00% for 007

https://streamable.com/yqr4t
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited January 2020 Posts: 12,996
    It's the literal conclusion for what MI6 figuratively did to the character.

After blowing a bunch of stuff up.
    M_Balje wrote: »
    Yesterday i recording program and what do i see skipping trow the comercials:

A Heineken tv spot from 15 seconds with at the end 02 April in de bioscoop...

https://streamable.com/q9ctd

Wil be gone in couple of hour and not include spoilers.

And longer one (20 seconds) in another comercial include some text that he is at work. 00% for 007

https://streamable.com/yqr4t

How can we find these ads? Any ideas? Dutch site somewhere maybe?

Contraband wrote: »
    lLBdpgq.jpg

Love this photo!!! :-bd
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Corgi's new NTTD range. No Valhalla or Superleggera.

Yet another missed opportunity!
    delfloria wrote: »

The hero stabs the villain IN THE BACK.................. that does not make for a great 3rd act.

Dr. No falls in a vat? Ha! Talk about a crummy 3rd Act.

Old lady with a poison shoe? From Russia With Love... P.U.!

Fat man sucked out of an airplane? Pffft, talk about LAAAAAME.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    edited January 2020 Posts: 7,526

Given the plot, context, and understanding of motivations, this is not at all an inappropriate end for Silva; and even if it wasn't, it's a major detail but still just one detail in a great third act.

Skyfall was never going to end with a one on one fight to the death between Silva and Bond; it was always going to involve M on a personal level.
    9ls4oVt.jpg
    uuKvYXg.jpg
    snDtn7n.jpg
    hTTF0AU.jpg
    VNqrDTq.jpg
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

HAHAHA, did Craig actually agree with her when she said “Die Another Day?” I swear I thought I heard him say “I should know, right?”

Dr. No falls in a vat? Ha! Talk about a crummy 3rd Act.

Old lady with a poison shoe? From Russia With Love... P.U.!

Fat man sucked out of an airplane? Pffft, talk about LAAAAAME.

Good to see you agree with me.
    Shot by the girl! Pheh, makes me want to hurl.

Blofeld just... escapes? So bad my mouth was agape.

Seriously, a scuffle on a bobsled? And then his wife's just dead?

Ditching Vegas for an oilrig? Christ, I'm longing for Blofeld in a wig.

Wait, he inflates like a balloon? At least we end with a catchy tune.

Moore puts a midget in a net, and we're supposed to take this guy as a serious threat?

The hero shoots the villain IN THE BALLS.................. *ahem* that does not make for a great 3rd act.

Gosh, I guess even these classic Bond films are lousy. They should really stop trying, huh?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    9ls4oVt.jpg
    uuKvYXg.jpg
    snDtn7n.jpg
    hTTF0AU.jpg
    VNqrDTq.jpg

God, Ana de Armas is beautiful.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    9ls4oVt.jpg
    uuKvYXg.jpg
    snDtn7n.jpg
    hTTF0AU.jpg
    VNqrDTq.jpg

Even Tarantino keeps his mouth shut for a minute.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    9ls4oVt.jpg
    uuKvYXg.jpg
    snDtn7n.jpg
    hTTF0AU.jpg
    VNqrDTq.jpg

Even Tarantino keeps his mouth shut for a minute.

We are truly not deserving of such a beauty in a Bond film 😍
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    The Heineken Ad.

The Heineken Ad.

Nice. I like it, got a good giggle from that. The only quibble is his hair. It's so spikey! Is this the commercial that they shot two years ago?
    He looks so much better now. That was a terrible fase, look wise, IMO.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited January 2020 Posts: 4,438
    That's the 20 seconds versions that i have spot on Dutch tv, exept the cinema release date and voice over.

Kijkwijzer.nl/NICAM introducing 14+ and 18+ classifications for movies and tv series in The Netherlands AND Belgium. . The reasen for 16+ will remain. Possible it mean if Tenet not get 16+ it wil be 14+. 14+ is created as middle option for movies who overall get 16+ first because 12+ is to young. The 9+ was created earlier as middle option between 6+ and 12+. Harry Potter 3 was first movie using 9+. Will No Time To Die the first Bond movie with 14+ classification ?. Also the Netherlands wil no longer only one using those, also in Belgium. No longer stupid BD release difrence on BD and DVD's when a release is Dutch/Belgium release that happend a lot. Stil it wil be remain with Dutch /Belgium French releases like It 2 (16 logo, but 12 warning in French.)
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    TR007 wrote: »
    Nice. I like it, got a good giggle from that. The only quibble is his hair. It's so spikey! Is this the commercial that they shot two years ago?
    The look is the same:

4CBAAC5C00000578-0-image-m-62_1527608654688.jpg

But there were roads closed and, supposedly, a chase... https://archivo007.com/daniel-craig-en-espana/
    Shot by the girl! Pheh, makes me want to hurl.

Blofeld just... escapes? So bad my mouth was agape.

Seriously, a scuffle on a bobsled? And then his wife's just dead?

Ditching Vegas for an oilrig? Christ, I'm longing for Blofeld in a wig.

Wait, he inflates like a balloon? At least we end with a catchy tune.

Moore puts a midget in a net, and we're supposed to take this guy as a serious threat?

The hero shoots the villain IN THE BALLS.................. *ahem* that does not make for a great 3rd act.

Gosh, I guess even these classic Bond films are lousy. They should really stop trying, huh?

I could not have said it better myself.................... why in the world did they make these films in the first place. They should have stopped after Barry Nelson was no longer Bond.