The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

Here are the gameweek 16 captaincy picks!
    Vardy: 6
    Mané: 4
    Kane: 2
    Salah: 2
    van Dijk: 1
    Sterling: 1
    Aubameyang: 1
    Son: 1
    Alexander-Arnold: 1

Vardy is again the most captained player in our league, closely followed by Mané who also has a favourable fixture. Good luck everyone!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Everton 1-0 Chelsea.
    Everton 1-0 Chelsea.

First surprise of the weekend!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2019 Posts: 15,686
    Everton 2-0 Chelsea. :-O

2-1 now!
    Cahill starts for Palace. Wasted a transfer there…

2-1 now!

Aaand 3-1. ;-)

2-1 now!

Aaand 3-1. ;-)

Duncan Ferguson to get the job permanently perhaps?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Wipes brow... I am glad I checked the history at the last minute and put my captaincy on Salah instead of Abraham
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,102
    I played Kelly for the first time in ages, hopefully 6 points on its way.

That Spurs result though did not expect that, I will take 2 assists from Alli.

I should have benched TAA after hearing that rumour.
    Wipes brow... I am glad I checked the history at the last minute and put my captaincy on Salah instead of Abraham

Well played! Regretting not sticking with Son for the captaincy. Vardy needs to deliver tomorrow!

I didn't have anyone to ply for TAA other than Kelly. Will get his points off the bench fortunately as Mané didn't play.

Well played! Regretting not sticking with Son for the captaincy. Vardy needs to deliver tomorrow!

I didn't have anyone to ply for TAA other than Kelly. Will get his points off the bench fortunately as Mané didn't play.

When I looked at Salah's record against Bournemouth I have never moved so fast lol Salah has scored in his last five games against Bournemouth. I am looking at player history more from now on
    Martial starts glad I did not bench him or swap for Pulisic

City and United both strong line ups, though no Pogba or Aguero still
    James with great chance for United

When I looked at Salah's record against Bournemouth I have never moved so fast lol Salah has scored in his last five games against Bournemouth. I am looking at player history more from now on

It's definitely a factor to keep in mind. Some players just enjoy playing against certain teams!

I really wonder how this game will end. Very open in the first ten.

It's definitely a factor to keep in mind. Some players just enjoy playing against certain teams!

United are doing much better than I expected a few good chances, this City team is vulnerable certainly to pace
    Penalty IMO Rashford definitely fouled, come on VAR
    Penalty given

Yellow for Bernard Silva
    Get in United... Rashford scores

United are doing much better than I expected a few good chances, this City team is vulnerable certainly to pace

As you saw right there! Rashford will surely go up in price again now. I'm tempted by a -8 the way things are going this gameweek.
    Should have been two great break from United
    Rashford hits cross bar, United tearing City apart though they need to put the ball in the net
    Get in Martial goal woohoo

As you saw right there! Rashford will surely go up in price again now. I'm tempted by a -8 the way things are going this gameweek.

Yeah Rashford in for me after this game got two transfers, I may keep Martial and double up, TAA is gone short term for me

Yeah Rashford in for me after this game got two transfers

I can get Rashford in for Jiménez for free with 0.0 to spare. Might have to. That will affect my move for Alli though; will be left making a decision between keeping KDB or taking a hit to bring in Alli…

I can get Rashford in for Jiménez for free with 0.0 to spare. Might have to. That will affect my move for Alli though; will be left making a decision between keeping KDB or taking a hit to bring in Alli…

Edited last post

TAA can free up funds

Edited last post

TAA can free up funds

With a blank incoming, that might be a clever move.You might want him back, but a couple of transfer will make that possible.
    NTTD getting a good trailer spot on Sky sports during one of the biggest derby's at half time

Edited last post

TAA can free up funds

With a blank incoming, that might be a clever move.You might want him back, but a couple of transfer will make that possible.

Perhaps though TAA not being doing enough at his price for me, plus many of my benched defenders pick up points. I am looking at Dunk as a possible cheaper option
    @Torgiertrap are you thinking Son and Alli double up on Spurs attack