No Time to Die production thread

15215225245265271216

Comments

  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Posts: 1,865
    So excited! The film looks incredible so far. That shot of the bike leaping the wall is already stuck in my head. About the person behind the glass, it looks like a woman yet also a bit like Malek. It has to be Safin because why tease anyone's appearance other than his? He said so himself that he'll be much different than what's come before.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    edited December 2019 Posts: 4,247
    If Romer's music sounds like what we just heard from the trailer, then it means he spent months listening to previous Bond scores.
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 11,425
    I think it's very unlikely this is Romer's music.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    Yeah it sounds like a "generic" 007-theme. Not bad though.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    edited December 2019 Posts: 4,247
    Getafix wrote: »
    I think it's very unlikely this is Romer's music.
    Yeah, thought so too.
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    edited December 2019 Posts: 4,247
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    Yeah it sounds like a "generic" 007-theme. Not bad though.

    Yeah, not bad....hope Romer can be adroit with the Bond theme though.
  • MurdockMurdock Mr. 2000
    Posts: 16,184
    It sounds like a remix of the Pfeifer Broz Bond theme motif from the Spectre trailer.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 3,018
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Posts: 2,513
    Hi, @naplogic Do you mean Bond is in the car that flips in the air?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Posts: 12,086
    Agent7F wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    YouTube link:
    I saw in Facebook & coming soon. I seen all the Aston Martins except no Walther pistol in hand or the hybrid Aston Martin. Lashana Lynch look like she in the DBS Superleggera .

    Yeah I’m curious whose car the Valhalla is if Nomi has the DBS. I guess she could have more than one.
  • mtm wrote: »
    Agent7F wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    YouTube link:
    I saw in Facebook & coming soon. I seen all the Aston Martins except no Walther pistol in hand or the hybrid Aston Martin. Lashana Lynch look like she in the DBS Superleggera .

    Yeah I’m curious whose car the Valhalla is if Nomi has the DBS. I guess she could have more than one.

    maybe bond destroys the db5 in matera. then gets the one from TLD and for the end of the mission steels the new valhalla from the q lab :D
  • vasilismf wrote: »
    mtm wrote: »
    Agent7F wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    YouTube link:
    I saw in Facebook & coming soon. I seen all the Aston Martins except no Walther pistol in hand or the hybrid Aston Martin. Lashana Lynch look like she in the DBS Superleggera .

    Yeah I’m curious whose car the Valhalla is if Nomi has the DBS. I guess she could have more than one.

    maybe bond destroys the db5 in matera. then gets the one from TLD and for the end of the mission steels the new valhalla from the q lab :D
    DB5 destroyed in Matera. Vantage Bond's own personal car. Valhalla for when Bond is on a mission.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Posts: 12,086
    vasilismf wrote: »
    mtm wrote: »
    Agent7F wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    YouTube link:
    I saw in Facebook & coming soon. I seen all the Aston Martins except no Walther pistol in hand or the hybrid Aston Martin. Lashana Lynch look like she in the DBS Superleggera .

    Yeah I’m curious whose car the Valhalla is if Nomi has the DBS. I guess she could have more than one.

    maybe bond destroys the db5 in matera. then gets the one from TLD and for the end of the mission steels the new valhalla from the q lab :D

    Maybe, I don’t know. Three Astons feels a bit like overkill! :)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Posts: 2,619
    Things kick off with a series of character posters will launch Tuesday morning U.S. time at 8am US-EST/5am US-PST, 1pm GMT and midnight in Australia. That will be followed by the arrival of the trailer itself at the same time on Wednesday morning.

    http://www.darkhorizons.com/no-time-to-die-trailer-gets-teased/
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Posts: 2,390
    Trailer tease screencap gallery:

    https://imgur.com/gallery/JufvnJX
  • BondHQBondHQ Heysham, Lancashire
    Posts: 28
    @CatchingBullets is a little tinker.


  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    BondHQ wrote: »
    @CatchingBullets is a little tinker.


    Dear God in heaven I hope not. 8-|
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Posts: 1,755
    Oh please no.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited December 2019 Posts: 5,377
    Isn't that just a joke about the glass as it's similar to the one in trailer?

    ...rather than hinting at her doing the theme lol :D
  • Posts: 5,868
    Yes, well, I guess many of us still suffer from 2002’s PTSD :-D
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Posts: 5,377
    Univex wrote: »
    Yes, well, I guess many of us still suffer from 2002’s PTSD :-D
    Hahaha I was only 7 so my distaste was quite delayed :D
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Posts: 3,497
    Univex wrote: »
    Yes, well, I guess many of us still suffer from 2002’s PTSD :-D

    My therapist told me to finally let it go.

    And I tried, believe me. :-/
  • Posts: 5,868
    JamesCraig wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    Yes, well, I guess many of us still suffer from 2002’s PTSD :-D

    My therapist told me to finally let it go.

    And I tried, believe me. :-/

    I had it worse, as I AM a therapist ;) No amount of self analysis will do. I’m scarred for life. “Sigmund Freud, analyse this”
  • WhyBondWhyBond USA
    edited December 2019 Posts: 52
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    Great Trailer and Music....It seems Daniel Craig's best Bond films are the ones in which he puts on the Tuxedo. NTTD looks like an energetic Bond film...the early Daniel Craig style.
    He wore a Tux in all of his films.

  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Posts: 3,157
    No Time To Die Another Day.

    I've mixed feelings about this. I hate DAD but I'd even welcome Madonna back if that means no Ed Sheeran.
  • RC7RC7
    Posts: 10,512
    Walecs wrote: »
    No Time To Die Another Day.

    I've mixed feelings about this. I hate DAD but I'd even welcome Madonna back if that means no Ed Sheeran.

    Mixed feelings about what?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Posts: 5,377
    It's just a joke @Walecs, don't worry :)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Posts: 3,157
    Ah, okay, thanks @Denbigh. I didn't take it too seriously anyway (honestly I never read much into the title song performers rumors).
    RC7 wrote: »
    Walecs wrote: »
    No Time To Die Another Day.

    I've mixed feelings about this. I hate DAD but I'd even welcome Madonna back if that means no Ed Sheeran.

    Mixed feelings about what?

    About Madonna possibly doing the theme song.
  • Posts: 3,164
    Re: the mask Safin or whoever is wearing in the tease - one of the leaked SP drafts had everyone in the big Rome meeting wearing masks (Bond was given one to Lucia)...
Sign In or Register to comment.