No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Contraband wrote: »
    The main unit have now WRAPPED in Matera. Some of the crew have returned to Pinewood (including @lottiegeliot) but some remain on in different places in Italy.

Today 19 sept Matera
    Piazza San Giovanni Battista - Via San Biagio -- closed set, the square with all the shooting, exploding watermelons, attack on AM.

19-23 sept Gravina, Puglia.
    - Robinson Park, 20 & 22 sept.
    - Acquedotto bridge/Fonta Della Stella, 19-23 sept -- The bridge with the jumping stuntman and next to the fake cemetary
    - Panoramic road Santo Stefano, 20-23 sept.

23-24 sept. maybe even 25th, Coastal town of Sapri;
    Port, train station, road, midnight beach lagoon area

Dates and locations comes from EON-hired Lotus prod. plus local news Sassilive

Probably we'll see some photos and videos with Daniel on bridge today. Seems like they'll film this scene in the afternoon.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I wasn’t aware of the teaser possibly dropping next week. Is this credible?
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    matt_u wrote: »
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    A mate of mine text me last night and said there's meant to be a teaser for No Time To Die out next week. Has anyone else heard this?

Yep, @ggl007 gave us the same info. 25th, it seems.

Cool thanks mate. Hopefully he's right, it would be great to have something to look forward to
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    matt_u wrote: »
    A mate of mine text me last night and said there's meant to be a teaser for No Time To Die out next week. Has anyone else heard this?

Yep, @ggl007 gave us the same info. 25th, it seems.

Cool thanks mate. Hopefully he's right, it would be great to have something to look forward to

Fingers crossed.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

Well, a teaser release by the end of this month is highly likely...
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

What we know is that it's been ready for a few weeks now - per the MI6-HQ guys and as confirmed by Barbara herself to @slyfox. If it's ready they won't hold out on it for too long, particularly making sure it's on October's big releases (Joker and Gemini Man).
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    Fingers crossed that it'll be released today)
    Pavlo wrote: »

Definitely not today as EON have The Rhythm Section ;)
    The main unit have now WRAPPED in Matera. Some of the crew have returned to Pinewood (including @lottiegeliot) but some remain on in different places in Italy.

Today 19 sept Matera
    Piazza San Giovanni Battista - Via San Biagio -- closed set, the square with all the shooting, exploding watermelons, attack on AM.

- Acquedotto bridge/Fonta Della Stella, 19-23 sept -- The bridge with the jumping stuntman and next to the fake cemetary

Probably we'll see some photos and videos with Daniel on bridge today. Seems like they'll film this scene in the afternoon.

The cast are here in Matera today still doing the car collision, shoot out and escape close ups. Can't see them travelling to Gravina as well. The set-up will begin today there but filming with cast will be tomorrow onwards. Lots of rain due in Matera and the region in next few hours. Hopefully it doesn't disrupt things too much.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    edited September 2019 Posts: 323
    antovolk wrote: »

Is EON responsible for trailer release?
    Of course, Barbara and Michael can propose Universal and UA to delay trailer's release due to EON's "The Rhythm Section", but basically trailers are part of marketing that is traditionally operated by distributors. "The Rhythm Section" is Paramount's project, and NTTD is UA and Universal. Basically there is no collision but of course EON can negotiate it with distributors.
    antovolk wrote: »

Is EON responsible for trailer release?
    Of course, Barbara and Michael can propose Universal and UA to delay trailer's release due to EON's "The Rhythm Section", but basically trailers are part of marketing that is traditionally operated by distributors. "The Rhythm Section" is Paramount's project, and NTTD is UA and Universal. Basically there is no collision but of course EON can negotiate it with distributors.

For Bond it's certainly EON driving the boat on everything, I'd imagine it's not to the same extent with TRS. However, I doubt even Paramount would want their trailer to be out the same day as the NTTD one, not just because it's also EON but because when a trailer drop happens you want it to have its time in the spotlight. Having Bond and TRS out same day does no favours to anyone.
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
  • PavloPavlo Ukraine
    slyfox wrote: »

Today 19 sept Matera

The cast are here in Matera today still doing the car collision, shoot out and escape close ups. Can't see them travelling to Gravina as well. The set-up will begin today there but filming with cast will be tomorrow onwards. Lots of rain due in Matera and the region in next few hours. Hopefully it doesn't disrupt things too much.

Don't you know - will they film some more footage on balcony? There were rumours about explosion.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden

Filmed two weeks ago.
    slyfox wrote: »

Today 19 sept Matera

Don't you know - will they film some more footage on balcony? There were rumours about explosion.

I've not had confirmation yet but the set is still standing. The tunnel, the seperate hotel entrance set, the bike ramp structure and other sets have all been taken down already.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Not sure if this has been posted yet. A brief clip of the start of the fight scene in which Bond steals the bike from Benssalah's character.

• CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    jake24 wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted yet. A brief clip of the start of the fight scene in which Bond steals the bike from Benssalah's character.

If it has, I haven't seen it. Cheers @jake24

Already posted by me...monday or tuesday I think
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Sorry @Contraband, I must have missed it. Thank you anyway!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    We need someone at the Arcomagno beach next week. If the wedding will take place, that's where they're goin to film it.
    Cary posted five very short clips (44 sec) on his Insta story - crew working all the heavy guns. I have all clips. Gonna try edit them together and post them here via YT. Only problem is my software don't like my computer or vice versa. Memory dump shutdown crap..

So if any of you wanna have all clips I can transfer them using WeTransfer but I need email for that. DM me. Perhaps one of you can edit them instead and post here.

Not much really but could be fun to watch

Sorry @Contraband, I must have missed it. Thank you anyway!

No sweat, just wanna mentioned it. I know clips, stills flying by here so it's easy to miss

Or maybe i'm just overactive :P
    Speaking of WeTransfer: I have 800+ stills and 200+ clips to share if someone is interested. Majority from Matera

Just give me a shout via DM
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    edited September 2019 Posts: 431
    Cary posted five very short clips (44 sec) on his Insta story - crew working all the heavy guns. I have all clips. Gonna try edit them together and post them here via YT. Only problem is my software don't like my computer or vice versa. Memory dump shutdown crap..

So if any of you wanna have all clips I can transfer them using WeTransfer but I need email for that. DM me. Perhaps one of you can edit them instead and post here.

Here's the tweet with the video. My gosh, Cary is such a fun guy >:D< :x . He's exactly the kind of director (young, vibrant, nerdy, vertical-style-thinking, approachable to fans, pro-social media, stylish, cute, no elitist affairs, and bare-ff-ing-feet-in-tux :)) ) the Bond-film-franchise desperately needs at this very moment. I'm getting all ramped up now:

*corrected* thanks @AgentJamesBond007
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

Here's the tweet with the video. My gosh, Cary is such a fun guy >:D< :x . He's exactly the kind of director (young, vibrant, nerdy, vertical-style-thinking, approachable to fans, pro-social media, stylish, cute, no elitist affairs, and bare-ff-ing-feet-in-tux :)) ) the Bond-film-franchise desperately needs at this very moment. I'm getting all ramped up now:

Why did you post your response to the tweet instead of the original tweet itself?
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 847

Yes I'm tired to see that the video I use tu illustrate my article about the Italian shooting ( https://www.commander007.net/2019/09/bond-25-le-point-sur-le-tournage-6-litalie/ ) dissapere from the acounts of the random instragram/twitter who post it, so I upload them myself in YT (like this I'm sure they will not be deleted by user).
  • GertGettlerGertGettler Laptop Barcelona
    edited September 2019 Posts: 431

Why did you post your response to the tweet instead of the original tweet itself?

Eh, no specific reason actually. I was heavily twittering earlier (because of Eurovision. Apparently Kazachstan for ff-sake will participate next year). Want me to change it @AgentJamesBond007 ?

Although some forummembers in here are quite adament to be secretive about their real identities. I don't care so much :-). But it's a great video no??
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

Here's Cary's full insta story.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I really hope we get the teaser next week.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

Could we have a new iconic underwater sequence in NO TIME TO DIE? We have intelligence from a source of fellow Australian and friend of JBDU @pauljardineclarke, the creative force behind fan film CHROME (2017) that a Major underwater sequence was filmed in Norway.
    We believe this was shot during the Norwegian shoot back in Feb/ March. Shooting at a lake called Lutvannet, east of Oslo. The scenes we saw in the media on the lake, were shot at Langvann.

The sequence is excitingly potentially the first underwater sequence shot in IMAX. We are sure some component of this would have been filmed at Pinewood as per recent Bond film underwater stuntwork, to compliment the on location shoot.

• PavloPavlo Ukraine
    edited September 2019 Posts: 323
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Could we have a new iconic underwater sequence in NO TIME TO DIE? We have intelligence from a source of fellow Australian and friend of JBDU @pauljardineclarke, the creative force behind fan film CHROME (2017) that a Major underwater sequence was filmed in Norway.
    We believe this was shot during the Norwegian shoot back in Feb/ March. Shooting at a lake called Lutvannet, east of Oslo. The scenes we saw in the media on the lake, were shot at Langvann.

The sequence is excitingly potentially the first underwater sequence shot in IMAX. We are sure some component of this would have been filmed at Pinewood as per recent Bond film underwater stuntwork, to compliment the on location shoot.

Wow, very intriguing!
    There were rumours that special submarine was used for NTTD. Maybe it's part of this sequence (if it's true, of course).