No Time to Die production thread (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

1249250252254255843

Comments

  • Posts: 4,703
    A graveyard, a possible wedding, someone jumping of a bridge, a DB5 and a blue Jag, how confusing. How wonderful ;)
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    Posts: 453
    MI6-HQ posted an article on the shooting of that stunt on the bridge, and they say it's Daniel Craig's stunt double, and that the stunt will indeed be for the PTS, and not the end of the film, like the tabloids wrote.
    Daniel Craig's stunt double was in action in Gravina, Italy, over the past 48 hours jumping off a bridge.

    The impressive stunt is part of the pre-title sequence that will be shot in southern Italy until late October. The location was first confirmed back in July.

    The 150-foot jump was filmed by a helicopter hovering above a bridge in Puglia. Security goons arrived - but just too late to catch the agent.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 1,827
    Maybe you guys have already figured this out?

    The cemetary that they been building is right next to the bridge with Craig's stunt double drop. That means that Bond will visit the graveyard for some reason and then all hell breaks loose with him fleeing towards the bridge, avoiding bullets, jumping off the bridge while grabbing on the rope as he drops.

    msT5O9W.png
    BlUFXBG.png
    Cioz3Jk.jpg
    67839209_910290352670559_8856511044559146824_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com
    seMPq9c.jpg
    RIi9ycu.jpg

    Map

  • Posts: 1,780
    Im sorry but that stuntman jumping off the bridge really looks like Waltz. Im not going to rule out its Blofeld.
  • Posts: 1,191
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    Im sorry but that stuntman jumping off the bridge really looks like Waltz. Im not going to rule out its Blofeld.

    It's not Blofeld. Look at the previous post from @Contraband, it puts some of the pieces together rather well.

  • Posts: 4,703
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

    By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

    Just another go at an alternative ideia.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ocean Club, Bahamas.
    Posts: 2,938
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

    By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

    Just another go at an alternative ideia.

    https://inception.davepedu.com/ :-$
  • Posts: 1,191
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

    By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

    Just another go at an alternative ideia.

    And how does that wrap anything up? Bond jumps off a bridge, on purpose to escape the gunmen, and then that's it? He's not seen again? I very, very much doubt it.

  • Posts: 4,703
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

    By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

    Just another go at an alternative ideia.

    And how does that wrap anything up? Bond jumps off a bridge, on purpose to escape the gunmen, and then that's it? He's not seen again? I very, very much doubt it.

    Well, I grant you that’s underdeveloped. That was actually the point, as we don’t have much to stretch from. I’m not saying I believe it will go down like that, but who knows at this point? Fun to elaborate, Col.
  • Posts: 1,191
    Univex wrote: »
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

    By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

    Just another go at an alternative ideia.

    And how does that wrap anything up? Bond jumps off a bridge, on purpose to escape the gunmen, and then that's it? He's not seen again? I very, very much doubt it.

    Well, I grant you that’s underdeveloped. That was actually the point, as we don’t have much to stretch from. I’m not saying I believe it will go down like that, but who knows at this point? Fun to elaborate, Col.

    Absolutely. I suspect, especially following Contraband's post and all the other stuff we have heard about the Italy shoot, this is all pre-title.

  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Posts: 1,138
    “It’s good to have you back 007”

    Just my two cents but I’m not as convinced as most that Madeline will die. Even if we see it in the PTS, I think maybe Bond might hatch a plan to fake her death and possibly his own (or maybe he’s just presumed dead), and then the last scene is the couple reuniting ( similar to The Bourne Identity, only with romantic theme leading into JB fanfare).

  • Posts: 4,703
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

    By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

    Just another go at an alternative ideia.

    And how does that wrap anything up? Bond jumps off a bridge, on purpose to escape the gunmen, and then that's it? He's not seen again? I very, very much doubt it.

    Well, I grant you that’s underdeveloped. That was actually the point, as we don’t have much to stretch from. I’m not saying I believe it will go down like that, but who knows at this point? Fun to elaborate, Col.

    Absolutely. I suspect, especially following Contraband's post and all the other stuff we have heard about the Italy shoot, this is all pre-title.

    Could be. Could also be a coda, as this would make for a very long pts. But we do have precedent in TWINE. Bond falling of a bridge and disappearing would also harken back to SF. Oh well, who knows?
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 1,827
    Art installation in Matera might be featured in NTTD
    The other day I wrote about the german artist HA Schult, known for his object and performance art, and the possible deal with EON showcasing his world famous installation called "Trash People". They have now arrived in Matera. One german article states there will be around 1000 of them. And just to be clear. The installation will first and foremost be a part of a wide range of art exhibitions since Matera is one of the 2019 European Capitals of Culture. The other one is the Bulgarian town of Plovdiv.

    On the occasion of the inaugural events on August 24th and 25th, important art historians and international critics will comment on the works and installations and german media has reported that Daniel Craig (and maybe more cast members, Babs, Michael, Cary) will attend as a invited guest. Time will tell if that's true.

    Article in may
    "At the moment, the Bond agents are sitting with my agent," reports Schult, who, contrary to other reports, still has his main residence in the Cologne Marzellenstraße. "One dreams that David drives through my sculptures in his body", explains the 79-year-old.

    "Talk to Craig and Trash People for 007 opening credits

    "The scene should probably be used for the longer 007 opening credits." And Schult also explains: "The Bond films are indeed based on product placement. Because fit my sculptures so well into the picture. Thus the discarded is recycled in art."

    "So much is already certain: On the weekend of the 24th and 25th of August 2019, Schult's trash people will be standing in front of the worldwide unique cave skyline of Matera during the filming of the now 25th James Bond. Let's see if there is more ..."


    Source: Express.de (May 2019)

    Looks like this:

    On it's way to Matera:

    Installation in Matera:





  • Posts: 19,339
    fjdinardo wrote: »
    Im sorry but that stuntman jumping off the bridge really looks like Waltz. Im not going to rule out its Blofeld.

    Its definitely Bond,old chap.
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 19,339
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

    By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

    Just another go at an alternative ideia.

    And how does that wrap anything up? Bond jumps off a bridge, on purpose to escape the gunmen, and then that's it? He's not seen again? I very, very much doubt it.

    Plus he blatantly grabs the rope,so there's no mystery to it - he survives.

    Oops sorry,i double posted. :-S
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 1,827
    New video - shooting and car driving on the bridge. Can't make out what car model it is.



  • edited August 2019 Posts: 12,225
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

    By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

    Just another go at an alternative ideia.

    I'm thinking Bond and Madeline are visiting Vesper's grave to give him closure/finally help him move on. Henchmen arrive. Chase/gunfight. Madeline dies, DB5 is destroyed and Bond just barely escapes by throwing himself off the bridge. Cue titles, then we go to years later in Jamaica with Felix going to see him.
  • Posts: 19,339
    Interesting...good find @Contraband !!
  • Posts: 1,191
    Univex wrote: »
    Maddie dies at the beginning during the chase in Matera. Bond goes to Jamaica.

    By the end of the film, Bond goes to visit Maddie's grave, near Matera. Gets assaulted by goons with guns, jumps from the bridge, we don't know if he's dead. Film ends.

    Just another go at an alternative ideia.

    I'm thinking Bond and Madeline are visiting Vesper's grave to give him closure/finally help him move on. Henchmen arrive. Chase/gunfight. Madeline dies, DB5 is destroyed and Bond just barely escapes by throwing himself off the bridge. Cue titles, then we go to years later in Jamaica with Felix going to see him.

    I don't believe they will just kill Maddie Swann off in the pre-titles, it feels way too contrived and also predictable. I think she plays a key role in the film - hence the child at the lake house. It could be that Bond has already split from her at the start of film and we find out why later, and so it's just Bond, alone, visiting the grave (Vesper?) and he is attacked, jumps from the bridge, manages to scramble back to his DB5 with the bad guys - Spectre men? - on his tail, leading to a car chase. I'm sure there is more to it than that, like why are Spectre are at that location at the same time as Bond and what is the significance/importance of the grave yard etc.?
  • Posts: 2,779
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    I think she plays a key role in the film
    Yet, they have been shooting for months and will wrap up in October, and still there hasn't been any scenes shot with her?

  • Posts: 1,191
    Zekidk wrote: »
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    I think she plays a key role in the film
    Yet, they have been shooting for months and will wrap up in October, and still there hasn't been any scenes shot with her?

    Lea has not been spotted (so far) in exterior location scenes, but they have shot stacks of studio scenes. I'm betting Lea has shot quite a bit of material already.

  • Posts: 2,779
    @ColonelSun

    Malek and even Waltz were spotted in London/Pinewood. When did Lea go there?
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    edited August 2019 Posts: 1,827
    New angle - short clip. Bond-double jumps off the bridge while a motorbike and a car with those three goons approach him fast.

    Can anybody rip this video. or share via Facebook/embed. Don't know how.

    Screenshot
    dIQLMP3.png
  • Posts: 1,191
    Zekidk wrote: »
    @ColonelSun

    Malek and even Waltz were spotted in London/Pinewood. When did Lea go there?

    No idea, but just because the other two were spotted and not her - so far - doesn't mean she has not filmed studio or interior scenes already.

  • peaderppeaderp england
    Posts: 22
    From interviews Lea gave recently in france for her new film it sounds like she has been filming Bond since mid july plus she missed her films premiere in france a few days ago.
  • Posts: 4,087
    NEW photos of the chase emerge - and look at villain:


    This looks terrific. Also, based off the stature of the stuntman, I'm willing to bet money that he is doubling for Dali Benssalah. Recent photos of Benssalah show him with a similar hairstyle:

  • edited August 2019 Posts: 2,779
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Zekidk wrote: »
    @ColonelSun

    Malek and even Waltz were spotted in London/Pinewood. When did Lea go there?

    No idea, but just because the other two were spotted and not her - so far - doesn't mean she has not filmed studio or interior scenes already.
    You may be right (we are all speculating here), but so far there's no evidence to back up your theory.
    NEW photos of the chase emerge - and look at villain:
    /
    Oh, another CGI face replacement. They'd better use better tech than in SF.

    17606260-7387165-image-a-78_1566560154772.jpg
    Google Maps. Could be funny to identify the location on the cardboard. Doesn't look like Matera.
  • Posts: 10,063
    I know we’ve seen motorcycle action before, but seeing that immediately made my mind jump to the AVTAK short story with the gang.
  • Posts: 872
    Considering this is a filming thread can we please keep plot speculation elsewhere. It’s a waste of people’s time who aren’t interested in an individuals theories scrolling through post after post. Can admin do something about this....
  • Posts: 1,191
    Zekidk wrote: »
    ColonelSun wrote: »
    Zekidk wrote: »
    @ColonelSun

    Malek and even Waltz were spotted in London/Pinewood. When did Lea go there?

    No idea, but just because the other two were spotted and not her - so far - doesn't mean she has not filmed studio or interior scenes already.
    You may be right (we are all speculating here), but so far there's no evidence to back up your theory.
    NEW photos of the chase emerge - and look at villain:
    /
    Oh, another CGI face replacement. They'd better use better tech than in SF.

    There's basic logic to support what I am saying; the shoot is down to its last 10 weeks or so, and I very, very much doubt all of Lea's scenes have been shoved into those last couple of months. If they have, I've never known a filming schedule like it, trust me.
Sign In or Register to comment.