No Time to Die production thread (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

1100101103105106843

Comments

  • Posts: 4,703
    He's already with them behind the scenes. This one is from Greg.

    _0c7fe022-9005-11e9-8cbe-ea25bc6af10d.jpg
  • MonsieurMerciMonsieurMerci France
    edited June 2019 Posts: 61
    -
    Denbigh wrote: »
    This is the full one from the website.

    NEW_B25_D36_30-06-2019_13414_Portrait.jpg

    I love the classic Bond feel in this picture

    + the CHOICE of this frame and posture is kind of an answer to tabloids pics (the airport ones) : Anyone can see Bond walking, and determined
  • Posts: 636
    Fantastic picture.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Posts: 2,103
    Craig has an air of confidence I've not seen since Connery in TB! Looking great, all the BtS so far.

    You are perfectly right. That kind of confidence.

    I don't want 25 to be his last.
  • Posts: 13,302
    jake24 wrote: »
    Who is the photographer of this Craig photo? Do we know?
    Probably Greg Williams?

    Ah, had totally forgot he's taking on-set photos. If not him, maybe Sandgren or Fukunaga himself? I seem to recall one of them posting a photo taken with a Leica, a Contax or similar…?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Posts: 5,051
    jake24 wrote: »
    Who is the photographer of this Craig photo? Do we know?
    Probably Greg Williams?

    Ah, had totally forgot he's taking on-set photos. If not him, maybe Sandgren or Fukunaga himself? I seem to recall one of them posting a photo taken with a Leica, a Contax or similar…?

    Williams usually updates his social media every couple of days, so if it was him then we should get the photo on those pages tomorrow. If not, I think you're right and it was Fukanaga with a camera on set.
  • Posts: 13,302
    jake24 wrote: »
    Who is the photographer of this Craig photo? Do we know?
    Probably Greg Williams?

    Ah, had totally forgot he's taking on-set photos. If not him, maybe Sandgren or Fukunaga himself? I seem to recall one of them posting a photo taken with a Leica, a Contax or similar…?

    Williams usually updates his social media every couple of days, so if it was him then we should get the photo on those pages tomorrow. If not, I think you're right and it was Fukanaga with a camera on set.

    It's a cool image, so it would be great to know who took it. I really like how the sunlight hits Craig; it makes me quite curious as to how the scene might look like on film.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited June 2019 Posts: 10,094
    matt_u wrote: »
    Craig has an air of confidence I've not seen since Connery in TB! Looking great, all the BtS so far.

    You are perfectly right. That kind of confidence.

    I don't want 25 to be his last.
    I'm one of the biggest Craig fans on here but I think it would be a huge mistake keeping him on past B25. He should leave on a high with this film, and hand over the reins.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    Posts: 1,256
    Denbigh wrote: »
    This is the full one from the website.

    NEW_B25_D36_30-06-2019_13414_Portrait.jpg

    I love this image. It already looks like a classic.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Posts: 3,381
    I've said this once and I'll say it again, this film feels like its shaping up to be on the same level of Skyfall and might even exceed that film for me personally. It even feels like the follow-up we should've gotten after Skyfall, apart from a couple of story elements. Looks really good.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Posts: 3,032
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    This film might clock in at 2hrs and 45-50 minutes
    Fingers crossed
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Posts: 10,094
    Walecs wrote: »
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    This film might clock in at 2hrs and 45-50 minutes
    Fingers crossed
    As long as the pacing is good, it shouldn't matter.
  • edited June 2019 Posts: 10,549
    Looks like he's shaved that bit of stubble.
  • StanKobraStanKobra Serbia
    Posts: 107
    Denbigh wrote: »
    This is the full one from the website.

    NEW_B25_D36_30-06-2019_13414_Portrait.jpg

    First thought in my head after seeing the picture was his delivery in Spectre " Bond. James. Bond."
  • Posts: 4,703
    No one has found out which sunglasses is he wearing?

    And when do you think Omega will start to advertise that special edition 300M?

    Stuff for the folks at JamesBondlifestyle, I suppose. It all looks rather splendid, doesn't it?

    Now, more than ever, I think we need a brilliant title, and an awesome song and composer. This film deserves those.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Posts: 1,478
    I hope that image becomes a poster. I want it for the man cave.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Posts: 3,381
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    I hope that image becomes a poster. I want it for the man cave.
    @DonnyDB5 I attempted to make it into a poster over on the fan art page :D
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Posts: 681
    Less than a year till the movie is released and we still don't have a title yet....
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Posts: 1,478
    imranbecks wrote: »
    Less than a year till the movie is released and we still don't have a title yet....

    We will most likely know by the end of July. Not much longer now!
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited July 2019 Posts: 2,103
    Univex wrote: »
    No one has found out which sunglasses is he wearing?

    There you are.

    VL000600032136-1_x800_crop_center.jpg?v=1560856365

    https://us.vuarnet.com/products/06

    Regarding the latest picture, don't know yet.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 4,703
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    No one has found out which sunglasses is he wearing?

    There you are.

    VL000600032136-1_x800_crop_center.jpg?v=1560856365

    https://us.vuarnet.com/products/06

    Regarding the latest picture, don't know yet.

    Thank you, Mr. Roark.

    I do know about the Vuarnet. Big Delon fan here ;) I hope they stock up on their vintage 06 model, as I think they aren't currently being sold.

    No, I meant about the second ones. The ones in the official picture. Much nicer, IMO. Very Thunderball.

    But none of them are Tom Ford, which I think it's rather odd.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Posts: 2,103
    Univex wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    No one has found out which sunglasses is he wearing?

    There you are.

    VL000600032136-1_x800_crop_center.jpg?v=1560856365

    https://us.vuarnet.com/products/06

    Regarding the latest picture, don't know yet.

    Thank you, Mr. Roark.

    I do know about the Vuarnet. Big Delon fan here ;) I hope they stock up on their vintage 06 model, as I think they aren't currently being sold.

    No, I meant about the second ones. The ones in the official picture. Much nicer, IMO.

    But none of them are Tom Ford, which I think it's rather odd.

    Yes it's odd. Regarding the watch, I don't recall if Bond ever wore a Milanese-strap like this time around. Weird choice, especially for the steel/gold version of the new Diver.
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 4,703
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    No one has found out which sunglasses is he wearing?

    There you are.

    VL000600032136-1_x800_crop_center.jpg?v=1560856365

    https://us.vuarnet.com/products/06

    Regarding the latest picture, don't know yet.

    Thank you, Mr. Roark.

    I do know about the Vuarnet. Big Delon fan here ;) I hope they stock up on their vintage 06 model, as I think they aren't currently being sold.

    No, I meant about the second ones. The ones in the official picture. Much nicer, IMO.

    But none of them are Tom Ford, which I think it's rather odd.

    Yes it's odd. Regarding the watch, I don't recall if Bond ever wore a Milanese-strap like this time around. Weird choice, especially for the steel/gold version of the new Diver.

    Yes, very odd. Still, somewhat interesting. Fleming's Bond wore an expanding metal bracelet. So it's not too far fetched as a choice. Also, Omega still doesn't have a Milanese-strap on their range. The strange thing for me is the choice of the golden finish. But this is a retired Bond, so... Anyway, I can't wait to see the real thing. I still prefer my 42mmPO from QOS, though ;)
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Posts: 2,103
    Univex wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    No one has found out which sunglasses is he wearing?

    There you are.

    VL000600032136-1_x800_crop_center.jpg?v=1560856365

    https://us.vuarnet.com/products/06

    Regarding the latest picture, don't know yet.

    Thank you, Mr. Roark.

    I do know about the Vuarnet. Big Delon fan here ;) I hope they stock up on their vintage 06 model, as I think they aren't currently being sold.

    No, I meant about the second ones. The ones in the official picture. Much nicer, IMO.

    But none of them are Tom Ford, which I think it's rather odd.

    Yes it's odd. Regarding the watch, I don't recall if Bond ever wore a Milanese-strap like this time around. Weird choice, especially for the steel/gold version of the new Diver.

    Yes, very odd. Still, somewhat interesting. Fleming's Bond wore an expanding metal bracelet. So it's not too far fetched as a choice. Also, Omega still doesn't have a Milanese-strap on their range. The strange thing for me is the choice of the golden finish. But this is a retired Bond, so... Anyway, I can't wait to see the real thing. I still prefer my 42mmPO from QOS, though ;)

    Because the golden finish is more expansive. XD BTW yes, they just have the PLOPROF 1200M with a similar bracelet. Your PO is a beauty, but I opted for the most useful one of the Craig era. Nearly killed Brofeld, while still telling the time... ;)
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 12,225
    Getafix wrote: »
    The tie pin is back!
    TR007 wrote: »
    This is incredibly exciting. That V8 really suits Craig. It's amazing to see him back in action, it's as if no time at all has passed since 2015.

    Totally agree about the V8. Its just one of the coolest Aston Martins.

    It is, but I just can't see it and not see Dalton. If they wanted him in a classic car rather a new one then there are plenty of options that could have been cool (personally I think it's a crime that we've never had Bond in an E Type, or if it has to be an Aston why not one of those big beefy 90s vantages?) without coming across as "hey guys, remember this?". The tweet says it all really. "First seen in a Bond film in THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS". All caps. Look at us guys. Remember this? That was a good film wasn't it.

    I know I'm being a miserable bastard and I don't mean to be. DC looks great in that photo and while the plot so far doesn't sound like the most exciting on paper, I do think the film is shaping up nicely. But I'm really not a fan of how self referential the Craig era has been. Yeah Bond has a rich history but it's lasted as long as it has by moving forward. The reason we've managed to have a continuous run of films (as opposed to the series dying out and being rebooted again and again) was because they did everything they could to help Moore make the part his own and differentiate him from Connery. No Aston, no "shaken not stirred", etc. They kept moving forward. The flares and the digital watches might seem naff now but it was all modern at the time. Moore wasn't Connery. I want them to do that again. Make some new icons. From SF onwards the films have had a very retro vibe (and even before then you had the GF homage in QoS), which was cool for the anniversary but is starting to grate on me now.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Posts: 2,103
    Univex wrote: »
    No, I meant about the second ones. The ones in the official picture. Much nicer, IMO. Very Thunderball.

    Found them, a pair of Barton Perreira.

    https://winkoptics.com/products/barton-perreira-joe?variant=21276347301968
  • Posts: 4,703
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    No one has found out which sunglasses is he wearing?

    There you are.

    VL000600032136-1_x800_crop_center.jpg?v=1560856365

    https://us.vuarnet.com/products/06

    Regarding the latest picture, don't know yet.

    Thank you, Mr. Roark.

    I do know about the Vuarnet. Big Delon fan here ;) I hope they stock up on their vintage 06 model, as I think they aren't currently being sold.

    No, I meant about the second ones. The ones in the official picture. Much nicer, IMO.

    But none of them are Tom Ford, which I think it's rather odd.

    Yes it's odd. Regarding the watch, I don't recall if Bond ever wore a Milanese-strap like this time around. Weird choice, especially for the steel/gold version of the new Diver.

    Yes, very odd. Still, somewhat interesting. Fleming's Bond wore an expanding metal bracelet. So it's not too far fetched as a choice. Also, Omega still doesn't have a Milanese-strap on their range. The strange thing for me is the choice of the golden finish. But this is a retired Bond, so... Anyway, I can't wait to see the real thing. I still prefer my 42mmPO from QOS, though ;)

    Because the golden finish is more expansive. XD BTW yes, they just have the PLOPROF 1200M with a similar bracelet. Your PO is a beauty, but I opted for the most useful one of the Craig era. Nearly killed Brofeld, while still telling the time... ;)

    A beautiful piece indeed. Do you wear it on a Nato strap as well?
    matt_u wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    No, I meant about the second ones. The ones in the official picture. Much nicer, IMO. Very Thunderball.

    Found them, a pair of Barton Perreira.

    https://winkoptics.com/products/barton-perreira-joe?variant=21276347301968

    Well done Mr. Roark, well done. Rather expensive. I had never heard of Barton-Perreira.
  • Posts: 2,482
    Univex wrote: »
    A perfect picture. But I do love this one as well. First seen, I think, down at CBn.

    908f4c3ce7ea78525cd74ed519f7c675aff0b4b4_2_690x387.jpeg

    Great photo. Damn, I just can’t believe he’s driving the Volante again. Not only that but it’s his personal car. Brilliant. It’s what I’ve always wanted since TLD. The best Aston in my opinion. I’ve seen enough of the DB5. Praise Fukanaga!

  • Posts: 11,699
    Great shot of DC, it looks IMAX quality and is now my phone wallpaper
Sign In or Register to comment.