My Bond Fan Film on YouTube

Hello!

Over the last 18 months I have made a James Bond fan film - For Queen & For Country - starring my family and friends. I have uploaded 3 minute, 12 minute and 60 minute edits of the movie to You Tube, links below. I hope you take a look and enjoy the results!

03 minute version:

12 minute version:

60 minute version:

The film was made for fun and not for any financial gain (the opposite in fact!). If I have accidentally infringed copyrights then I apologise and will take down if required.

If EON would like me to pick up the directorial reigns after Sam then please drop me a line!

Cheers,

Dave

Comments

• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    I have watched the 3 minutes version, that was cool. I'll watch the 60 minutes one as soon as I find some spare time.
  • Thanks Walecs, hope you enjoy the full movie!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I have only watched the 3min version, too- must get to the full film at some point. But just from what I've seen so far, I really like the gun barrel blood effect, it looks quite professional. Also, you have some neat camera angles there, and I love the props and settings. I'd like to make my own fan film in future, but haven't done much work on it yet, so kudos for getting everyone together and completing such a project. Keep up the good work @DaveBond, and welcome to the forum!
  • Thanks Q Branch, it was a labour of love. When it was finished I worked out that over 18 months I had filmed 1,200 different shots which added up to 23 hours of footage and 200 gigabytes of storage on my PC.