FE Jaws Teeth Prop Replica

edited June 2014 in Merchandise Posts: 654
I just recieved my copy Factory Entertainments´s Jaws Teeth, but I have not got around to open it. Is it any good? I´m sure some of you has a pair of your own! :) Some review´s would be nice! ;)

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,908
    I don't have a copy myself, but from what I've read in the past, the FE teeth are very good quality. IMHO, if you're going to spend your hard earned cash on buying Bond props outright, you should read member's comments on ajb007, as that forum puts a large focus on Bond props. There are some members there who have the prop in question, and even some from FE if you wish to find out specifics. Anyways, looking forward to seeing some pics once you open it. :-bd

P.S. How's your FYEO dossier coming along, FSWL?
  • RC7RC7
    I just recieved my copy Factory Entertainments´s Jaws Teeth, but I have not got around to open it. Is it any good? I´m sure some of you has a pair of your own! :) Some review´s would be nice! ;)

Yeah, it's a good quality piece. I'm a particular fan of the case, it's the right size and shape to sit neatly on the centre of my coffee table in the living room. Not something that can be said of the Golden or Laser Gun!
  • QBranch wrote:
    I don't have a copy myself, but from what I've read in the past, the FE teeth are very good quality. IMHO, if you're going to spend your hard earned cash on buying Bond props outright, you should read member's comments on ajb007, as that forum puts a large focus on Bond props. There are some members there who have the prop in question, and even some from FE if you wish to find out specifics. Anyways, looking forward to seeing some pics once you open it. :-bd

P.S. How's your FYEO dossier coming along, FSWL?

Ok, thank you! I'm actually allmost Done with it! I'll soon upload a pic!
  • RC7 wrote:

Yeah, it's a good quality piece. I'm a particular fan of the case, it's the right size and shape to sit neatly on the centre of my coffee table in the living room. Not something that can be said of the Golden or Laser Gun!

How come?
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote:

How come?

They're rather large and suit being displayed on a sideboard/shelf more. I would say.
  • So how does everyone display them?
  • So how does everyone display them?