The Salvation - Western starring Mads Mikkelsen, Eva Green

SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
edited May 2014 in General Movies & TV Posts: 871
And Eric Cantona.

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I watched this trailer a few days ago and I think it looks excellent. I love Mads more and more as time goes on, and I didn't think that was possible, but this looks quite stunning.
    Does look good! Have to say though i always see Le Chiffre when i see Mikkleson! But that's only because i thought he was so brilliant in the part!
    I actually don't see Le Chiffre every time I see Mikkelsen, due to so many other great films I've seen him in, like 'After The Wedding,' 'The Hunt,' 'Valhalla Rising,' etc. I actually want to watch 'Charlie Countryman' now that it's on Netflix Instant because I hear he's a great villainous character in that.
  • ShardlakeShardlake Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
    Mads is becoming one of the most watchable actors on the planet and this film looks a must see, his work on Hannibal is superb and his performance in The Hunt is electrifying.

He's great in CR and definitely one of the best villains of the series but his work since has surpassed that.
  • SuperintendentSuperintendent A separate pool. For sharks, no less.
    Shardlake wrote:
    Mads is becoming one of the most watchable actors on the planet and this film looks a must see, his work on Hannibal is superb and his performance in The Hunt is electrifying.

He's great in CR and definitely one of the best villains of the series but his work since has surpassed that.

Yes, The Hunt is an excellent movie, and he is great in it.
    Nice to see some fans of 'The Hunt.' This looks to be just as superb, with some action and revenge thrown in.