CW's The Flash (2014 - present)

QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
edited June 2017 in General Movies & TV Posts: 1,812
Arrow is one of my favorite shows and it has a spin-off coming fall of 2014, The Flash! Arrow just had it's season 2 finale and with it we got a short trailer for The Flash.

While I don't think it will be as awesome as Arrow I do have faith it will be a good show. My hope is this will do well enough that we might get other DC heroes to show up and possibly have their own spin-off series.

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    The red is too dark.
    Not really sure what to make of that trailer? Seemed very cheesey to me? :-?
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    @RougeAgent It does seem a little cheesey but this new trailer might change your mind.

It looks like they're going more with the tone of Arrow, which is a good thing!
    Looks way better! But still, dark red? I mean, I'll definitely watch it.
    That's the way most superhero movies/series are doing the colors, making them darker than the original suits. Personally I like the color but my issue with the suit is the leather. I don't know why but that seems to be the thing with some superheroes on the big and small screen: X-Men, Blade, Daredevil, Punisher (80's), Ghost Rider (he's a biker so it understandable), Arrow (but it's not very noticeable), and now the Flash.
    I think the rationale is that leather is tough-- but if any live action hero could have gotten away with spandex, the Flash was it.
    if any live action hero could have gotten away with spandex, the Flash was it.

YES!!!!

Oh well...
    I think the rationale is that leather is tough

That's true but I still feel it would do more harm than good in a real world. Yes it's tough but I can only imagine it would get really hot after running around and beating up bad guys. It would also slow you down a bit; I remember seeing the making of the first X-Men and the actors had trouble moving around in the leather. It took them many takes to get over a small wall in the first shot of them moving towards the Statue of Liberty.

if any live action hero could have gotten away with spandex, the Flash was it.

The Flash and Spider-Man

:D
    The Flash and Spider-Man
    Double YES!!
    @RougeAgent It does seem a little cheesey but this new trailer might change your mind.

It looks like they're going more with the tone of Arrow, which is a good thing!

That was far better than the first one for sure! Thank for posting!