Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    ohfilms1 wrote:
    -_- Wow
    Are you serious... Leaves a good chuckle though
    :))

When the old site was about to be shut down i transferred as many threads as i could to this one before they disappeared ,about 77 threads i saved i think .

Problem is i cant remember them all after 3 years hahaha !!

77?! That was good going. I'm really glad you were able to do that as I know it caused controversy that the site just disappeared with not much warning, though I know this was out of the hands of the admins.

It did indeed !!

Took me a heck of a lot of doing but it gave this site a lot of threads to get it going rather than nothing which probably would have killed it off !!

So it seems we (belatedly) have lot to thank you for @barryt007!

Well i just did my bit

:\"> :\"> :\">

NELSON : 1
    CONNERY : 1
    LAZENBY : 0
    MOORE:5
    DALTON:1
    BROSNAN:3
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Add me to Brosnan
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I'm a Connery.

CONNERY : 2
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I was born October 1993, but that was between the cancellation of Dalton's third Bond film in 1991 and before Pierce's announcement as the new 007 in 1994, so which is my "Birth Bond"?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    ohfilms1 wrote:
    -_- Wow

When the old site was about to be shut down i transferred as many threads as i could to this one before they disappeared ,about 77 threads i saved i think .

77?! That was good going. I'm really glad you were able to do that as I know it caused controversy that the site just disappeared with not much warning, though I know this was out of the hands of the admins.

It did indeed !!

Took me a heck of a lot of doing but it gave this site a lot of threads to get it going rather than nothing which probably would have killed it off !!

Well i just did my bit

You're being far too modest. You did your bit at a time when it happened to really matter so I raise my glass of Tesco Xero Cola Cherry to you, sir!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I was Born in 1991. So technically Dalton.
    I was born in 1982 so put me down for Moore.
    I was born October 1993, but that was between the cancellation of Dalton's third Bond film in 1991 and before Pierce's announcement as the new 007 in 1994, so which is my "Birth Bond"?

Well it wasn't announced that Dalton had stepped down until 1994 so technically your birth Bond would be Tim.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I was born in 1982 so put me down for Moore.

Well it wasn't announced that Dalton had stepped down until 1994 so technically your birth Bond would be Tim.

I'm more than alright with that. B-)
    [

Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    ohfilms1 wrote:
    -_- Wow

It did indeed !!

Well i just did my bit

You're being far too modest. You did your bit at a time when it happened to really matter so I raise my glass of Tesco Xero Cola Cherry to you, sir!

Aaah bless ya !!

I raise my shot glass of Jim Beam back to you ;)
    barryt007 wrote:
    [

Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    ohfilms1 wrote:
    -_- Wow

It did indeed !!

Well i just did my bit

Aaah bless ya !!

Thanks, at least I've run out of Um Bongo...
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    [

Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    ohfilms1 wrote:
    -_- Wow

It did indeed !!

Well i just did my bit

Aaah bless ya !!

Blimey,you remember that ?! haha

edited March 2014 Posts: 17,805
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    [

Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    barryt007 wrote:
    ohfilms1 wrote:
    -_- Wow

It did indeed !!

Well i just did my bit

Aaah bless ya !!

Blimey,you remember that ?! haha

Believe it or not it's actually still around - the shop I work in sells it - 3 pack small cartons for £1!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I love Um Bongo, my favourite juice since I can remember. I can still sing the entire thing without making one mistake, just tested it :D I wish I had it here is Germany...
    Sandy wrote:
    I love Um Bongo, my favourite juice since I can remember. I can still sing the entire thing without making one mistake, just tested it :D I wish I had it here is Germany...

I'll send you case of it...with two dozen red roses, my lovely! :\">
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Oh good heavens, I hate to count Barry Nelson but if we need a birth Bond for me, that's it!
    Move over, @BeatlesSansEarmuffs. You've got company! ;)
  • RC7RC7
    edited March 2014 Posts: 10,512
    Dragonpol wrote:
    Mine is 1984, when they were filming AVTAK with Roger Moore as Bond.

Me too. They reopened the 007 stage on my 1st birthday.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
This discussion has been closed.