Laaaaandan MI6 members

RC7RC7
edited February 2014 in General Discussion Posts: 10,512
Out of curiosity, how many forum members live in the London area?

I ask because I've always thought it could be a good laugh to have a monthly Bond night, somewhere in the city/suburbs, where a bunch of like-minded but opinionated people get together, watch a Bond and chat/fight over a few drinks. I know of quite a few free-to-hire cinemas and also pay-to-hire which, of course, have their own benefits.

Comments

I know @TheWizardOfIce lives in the London area, but he's "resigned his commision" from MI6. Hoping he changes his mind at some point.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited February 2014 Posts: 17,818
    I know @TheWizardOfIce lives in the London area, but he's "resigned his commision" from MI6. Hoping he changes his mind at some point.

Me too. He told me the same, but at least he signs in to see if anything interesting is going on. I'm not from London either I'm afraid (or should that be gladness?). I'm not even from England!
  • RC7RC7
    edited February 2014 Posts: 10,512

Yes, I was aware of this. I think I might have been away from the boards when Wiz went rogue. Was there any particular reason? The place is a little lifeless without him and Sir Henry.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I hope @TheWizardOfIce comes back soon. I seem to have missed his 'resignation'.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    RC7 wrote:

Yes, I was aware of this. I think I might have been away from the boards when Wiz went rogue. Was there any particular reason? The place is a little lifeless without him and Sir Henry.

I think he's just bored of here right now, but may return when/if things pick up a bit. It's been pretty quiet here with few new threads posted of the kind the Wiz posts in.
    I live in Surrey, about 40 mins from London on the train.
    I also live in Surrey, in Woking, so I'm roughly 30 mins outside London.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Londoner here, reporting for duty
  • I'm London born but I live in Swansea. Any sheep shaggers fancy meeting up at some point? ;)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited February 2014 Posts: 13,894
    I'm London born but I live in Swansea. Any sheep shaggers fancy meeting up at some point? ;)

Swansea no longer exists, thanks to the the recent weather blowing all the sand 1mile in off the beach. It is like Vegas in Resident Evil: Extinction.
    I cycle past mi6 every day. Yorkshire exile in london
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    Like the idea , would be interested as only an hour away on the train.