X3M Productions Announces: '007: Unintentional Waves' & '007: Hellfire Reloaded' - The Remake [2014]

X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
edited October 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 2,635
Hello, gentlemen.

As you might see, I've been out of the forums for a quite big time, I'm now at a Graphic Design university and I'm currently busy with that kind of stuff, so I pardon for being out of here for that big time.

You guys may think "oh, here we go, he got another fan film..." and, yes. I do. Actually, two projects of fan films. But I didn't even begun to film them, of course. Also you might get somehow bored with my posts around here just speaking of which, but now this is my way to show my homage to my favourite franchise.

Since '007: Weeping Blood' and May 2013 a lot of stuff changed around here. But I came back with these new ideas as well, and as I consider you gentlemen, trustful people, I come here to tell you guys about these two next fan films I'll *TRY* to film next year.

Starting with Unintentional Waves...

1398079_683616558316038_626132151_o.jpg

This is a prologue of Hellfire Reloaded and sequel of Weeping Blood, and is also the adaptation of the Playstation 1 Game 007 Racing's Storyline into the modern world.

Hammond Litte's a multi-millionaire successful businessman, owner of a car company, which has built a masterplan to dominate the world and its people. He plans to sell cars with a secret toxic gas installed on the engine. And once they start, the gas would exhale onto the atmosphere, asfixiating anyone who breathes that gas. Bond will run off to him and make Hammond die, along with his plans.

Unintentional Waves is Pre-Skyfall, and happens around December 2007.

Cast:

Daniel Craig as James Bond 007
Kiefer Sutherland as Hammond Litte
Anna Faris as Cherise Litte
Amy Lee as Melody Chase

The cast will have changes... Probably.

Theme Song: 'Ride' by Lana Del Rey

1396919_683606924983668_1938492524_o.jpg

Yet without footages filmed, nor release date confirmed.

===========================

And now, talking about the main film, Hellfire Reloaded.

1262526_673196326024728_971460569_o.jpg
1240165_664001740277520_1956022486_n.jpg
1398843_683620864982274_1515248415_o.jpg

As you might see, Hellfire Reloaded (Which will of course, be called only Hellfire on the original title) is the remake of my 1st fan-film, 007: Hellfire. This time, James Bond is Daniel Craig, and the story is fully upgraded.

Hellfire Reloaded (2014) changes from Hellfire (2012) [With Spoilers]:

Bigger cast: Now, with Weeping Blood's cast along: Kate Beckinsale and Yvonne Strahovski special features.
Timeline updates: Hellfire (2012) took place before Skyfall's happenings. Hellfire Reloaded (2014) will have two different eras: Pre-Skyfall (Judi Dench; Unintentional Waves), 2007, and Pos-Skyfall (Ralph Fiennes; Hellfire Reloaded), 2013.
007: Unintentional Waves would be set right after Weeping Blood's Happenings (Fall 2007).
Story changes: Now, not in Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas. It'll take place ONLY at Las Vegas.

In Weeping Blood, Walkyria had been rescued by Bond and sent to the court of justice of San Francisco, to tell them and to the MI-6 everything about Quantum. With the story, M got herself thinking about the situation, when she told that she was there for obligation, and not for her own life. She said that she was tired, sad, and that she wanted to get out of that life, because of the risks of the job.
After that, M talked with her, and asked her to accept the Moneypenny cargo in the MI-6. She didn't think twice to accept it.

In the first original Hellfire script, before the film, Moneypenny was set to get kidnapped by Hammond Litte's Forces and get tortured in a secret place. In the final film it didn't happen. But in Hellfire Reloaded, it will.

For everyone that doesn't knows why I call this main film as 'Hellfire', the story's based as a 007 Racing's sequel. In the game, there was a weapon called Hellfire, a very powerful missile used to take out many ground targets.

Counts with the original cast, but now bigger:

Daniel Craig as James Bond 007
Kiefer Sutherland returning as Hammond Litte/Allex Satoma
Katee Sackhoff as Mikaenne Satoma
Angelina Jolie as Audrey Guille
Kate Beckinsale returning as Walkyria Nortwick - Moneypenny Pre-Skyfall (2007-2012)
Naomie Harris as Moneypenny - Moneypenny Pos-Skyfall (2012-XXXX)
Matt Damon as Paul Bishop
Yvonne Strahovski returning as Vicky Pepper
Anne Faris returning as Cherise Litte
Ben Wishaw as 'Q'
Ralph Fiennes as 'M'

Theme Song: Originally the theme song from Hellfire (2012) was Adele's 'Set Fire To The Rain'. This time, it'll be Aurea's 'How Far Would You Go'.

963801_683607021650325_1008836424_o.jpg

Yet without footages filmed, nor release date confirmed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Both films are planned for 2014. There might be cast, music, storyline, games changes along the development. Also, neither of the films may not be really finished.

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Nice artwork as usual, Sonic. That painting of Dan is epic. You should consider changing the title to 'Hellfire: Refuelled'.

I am happy for you getting into graphic design- something that interests me a great deal. Good luck with your studies, I'm sure it will be fun. :)>-
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    QBranch wrote:
    Nice artwork as usual, Sonic. That painting of Dan is epic. You should consider changing the title to 'Hellfire: Refuelled'.

I am happy for you getting into graphic design- something that interests me a great deal. Good luck with your studies, I'm sure it will be fun. :)>-

Thanks, @QBranch, but the Dan painting is not mine; except for the Hellfire Reloaded logo. I'll think about changing the name - Tho it's just the Project title, not the official fan-film name.

Thank you! Yes, this university I'm into is amazing. I'm still on the beginning, but it is already interesting and very successful on my future, I might add. :D

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    The making of - Cherise Litte's rescue.

edited November 2015 Posts: 2,635
    Sorry for coming out again so suddenly, but I'll be quick... It's done! Hellfire Reloaded is now on Youtube.

HellfireNewPoster2015_zps251emtsd.png

Thanks since yet, to anyone that will watch it. :D