ID or Superego.

edited September 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 6,432
Are you driven by emotion or driven by your intellect!?

Give examples as how you react to certain situations?

I am quite a emotional and often fiery person, though over time learnt discipline. 99 per cent of the time my head stops my heart from reacting impulsively.

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I'm in my head a lot- too much sometimes. Intellect is great for a lot, but it isn't animal nature.
  • chrisisall wrote:
    I'm in my head a lot- too much sometimes. Intellect is great for a lot, but it isn't animal nature.

I agree, often find i am curbing alot, though for good reason. Though i try to keep in touch with nature. I think its about finding ways to express that side in a productive way. For me its keeping fit and keeping active.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    You need to learn Gung Fu my friend.
  • On your advice, i will research it. thankyou
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    Martial arts.. Look ito it, will help you blow off steam. And if you get attacked you give them a slap up fight
  • edited September 2013 Posts: 5,767
    Bradford4 wrote:
    Martial arts.. Look ito it, will help you blow off steam. And if you get attacked you give them a slap up fight
    With true Martial Art, you won´t even need to let off steam. You will flow like water my friend, and have no oppontents, because you will go with the other and not against him.

Apart from that, I can choose between lowering my heart rate down to 20, or running 10m in 8sec.