Sir Sean and his crew

brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
edited September 2013 in Actors Posts: 1,400
Why does this remind me of the opening of "Saturday Night Fever?"
article-2413333-1BA18911000005DC-214_634x643_zps660ef565.jpg

Comments

• edited September 2013 Posts: 98
    Sean's looking good !

oh look, this is discussion #7777 too !! How Bondian.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Wow! Connery looks to be in great health and looks even better next to those 3 fat presumably so called body guards.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    All those three "bodyguards" would be good for is bullet absorption. Good thing Sean's a natural badass and probably still has some moves left in him. ;)
    The man looks good, what an inspiration!

When was that pic taken?
  • Don't knock on the odyguards- there's msucle hiding under that fat !
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Sir Sean is looking good! I'm not so sure about them being body guards but perhaps fans. One of them is carrying a poster of him as James Bond and he looks like he's just trying to ignore them. Just a wild guess, nothing more.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Fans? They look like they've just escaped from some sort of asylum.

Even at nearly 90 I could see Sean slapping them down with a minimum of sweat. Begs the question where exactly are his bodyguards though?
    Wow, nicely spotted Sandy Beach ! Never Say Never again no less !

Perhaps their trying to leer him out of retirement ?? for another Bond ?
    =bg= wrote:
    Why does this remind me of the opening of "Saturday Night Fever?"
    article-2413333-1BA18911000005DC-214_634x643_zps660ef565.jpg

He looks in fine health! Saw him on the sports news bulletin at the US open tennis, watching the Andy Murray match!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited September 2013 Posts: 13,350
    This picture is next for the caption thread.
  • He does look like he's in good shape. These other guys...speaking of SNF, perhaps Sean has started the Scottish Mafia and this is his muscle ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited September 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Sean looks good, very good for his age. And as easily grumpy as always. ;)
    I think the other pals might be part of a film crew. Let's hope the guy on Sean's right talking is not a screenwriter pitching an idea. I mean, look at Sean's face.

So unimpressed. Thinking: "Can't get quick enough to the pub!"

Come to think of it, this is a good pic for the Nofrigginintheriggin Bond capcon.
    His gut somehow doesn´t give the impression he´s headed for a pub. More like he just had a pint of freshly ground carrot and spinach juice. Unless he had some fat sucked off.

Has anybody verified when this foto was taken? Is it new? Is it from five years ago?
    It Must be preettttty new, these sorts of shorts weren't of been in fashion since before this past Spring
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    boldfinger wrote:
    Has anybody verified when this foto was taken? Is it new? Is it from five years ago?
    The photo is new- Sir Sean in NY, the day before making an appearance at the US Open.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2413333/Sean-Connery-suffers-huge-disappointment-fellow-Scotsman-Andy-Murray-loses-US-Open.html
  • retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    Seanery looks amazing. He should smile more though.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    The Boys Are Back In Town!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Fans? They look like they've just escaped from some sort of asylum.

Even at nearly 90 I could see Sean slapping them down with a minimum of sweat. Begs the question where exactly are his bodyguards though?

I think you've just found them in this photo, @TheWizardOfIce!