How would you feel if a black JAMES BOND was cast?

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    @echo, and it's crazy to think that, just fifty or sixty years ago, the thought of black man being the President of the United States would be impossible, and would be seen as a fact. Now? Anything is possible.
    Everything but complete racial and ethnic equality.
    And should Bond be around for another 30-40-50 years and given how the world keeps changing. Like Creasy47 says: "Anything is possible".
    Lol the American presidential elections are totally corrupt. Obama was born in Kenya, its been proven numerous times, he's a puppet for the corporations , wallstreet and federal reserve. The last true president this country elected was John F Kennedy and the CIA blew his head off. Why? Because JFK was going to disband the CIA, FEDERAL RESERVE and stop Vietnam.

There's no such thing as a leader for the people anymore, Presidents are put in place to serve and protect the corporations, not the citizens.

I strongly urge all of you to visit

WWW.infowars.com

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited May 2012 Posts: 28,694
    OHMSS69 wrote:
    And should Bond be around for another 30-40-50 years and given how the world keeps changing. Like Creasy47 says: "Anything is possible".

Just think how much the world could accomplish if we just accepted the color of everyone's skin and country of origin.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Lol the American presidential elections are totally corrupt. Obama was born in Kenya, its been proven numerous times, he's a puppet for the corporations , wallstreet and federal reserve. The last true president this country elected was John F Kennedy and the CIA blew his head off. Why? Because JFK was going to disband the CIA, FEDERAL RESERVE and stop Vietnam.

There's no such thing as a leader for the people anymore, Presidents are put in place to serve and protect the corporations, not the citizens.

WWW.infowars.com

While you do that, I strongly urge you to leave the boards. Just as things calm down, you pop up again with this drivel.
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 774
    TouchMyButton's last post isn't even worth dignifying with a response.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited May 2012 Posts: 2,635
    Volante wrote:
    TouchMyButton's last post isn't even worth dignifying with a response.

For what i read on him, I guess that the television had made a lot of Work in his mind.
    He says that he hate Hollywood films but it's like, the most things he says here is almost everything based on those histories, corrution, action, drama, etc.. I've seen this movie before - metaphorically saying - and i know it won't end well.

I'll state just one more time that i'd like to see a Black Bond just for one movie. But, as i see that the thread is having some troubles and i've already even seen a swear-word, i guess we should stop here before any more conflicts begins.

WWW.infowars.com

Obama's birthplace should be no more of an importance than his skin color. Yes you have to be born in the US or on the property of the country, but the search into Obama's personal life is a brainless plot led by Republicans to incite hate against him since the only candidates they have in pocket to run against him are a bunch of filthy buffoons. The Republican campaign for the Oval Office is a circus, and Ron Paul is the only normal man out of the bunch. There isn't even a difference between either party now. They are just a bunch of little boys not yet grown into men who can't agree on anything to progress the nation. And JFK was not a "true" president at all. He was a horny man who cheated on his beautiful wife until she was in tears of desperation and he never felt like he had a successful day unless he had intercourse with at least 3 women. He was a pig who got lucky in the Oval Office, and thought his acts in establishing the Green Berets and Piece Corps are merited, it can't be overlooked that he was sexually deranged and didn't care much for those around him while he was stuck up in his egocentricity. The CIA drivel is trash, as is any further pieces of information found on that site you hold in so high a regard. You've been baited and reeled in by false information you mistake for the truth, and you let it affect your beliefs.
    Anybody in favor of a black bond in my opinion is not a hardcore bond fan, but a politically correct slave to the new world order that is brainwashed by this new age nonsense

Bond will never be black, how I know? because I do. If you want to see a black spy go find a black spy movie, but dont try to rape the bond series into a mainstream culture fest of politically correct thrash.

Just wondering, are there even any black bond fans on here?
    No Brady you're not sophisticated and you're not any smarter than I am
    The CIA is corrupt beyond your imagination could ever dream. Go do alittle research buddy.

The mainstream media is also completely ran by CIA. You have alot of learning to do kid.
    Can we move TouchMyButtons comments to General Discussion and off this Bond Movies page? Just curious.
    Anybody in favor of a black bond in my opinion is not a hardcore bond fan, but a politically correct slave to the new world order that is brainwashed by this new age nonsense

Bond will never be black, how I know? because I do. If you want to see a black spy go find a black spy movie, but dont try to rape the bond series into a mainstream culture fest of politically correct thrash.

Are you serious? Are you really this pompous and ignorant? I can stand for people's personal beliefs, but I won't accept the fact that you believe a Bond fan can't have the choice to want a black actor in the part, and if they do they aren't a "hardcore" fan. Bond could be black, and you obviously don't know that, along with proper etiquette for a Bond forum, or any place full of respectful fans. Don't compare blacks appearing in Bond the raping of the franchise. Such a horrific act should never be joked about. You are the one who has been brainwashed, and any man who lets stuff like this get in the way of your love of Bond isn't a hardcore fan either.
    The CIA is corrupt beyond your imagination could ever dream. Go do alittle research buddy.

The mainstream media is also completely ran by CIA. You have alot of learning to do kid.
    Have the decency to respect me, and don't call me kid, ok PAL? I am more than fed up at seeing what you think is acceptable, and I don't need you to gauge my intelligence level, which is in fact very high. I read to learn, and base my views on that, and don't get drawn in by propaganda garbage like you have. I know a vast amount about the CIA, and have researched them for years, including an APA style research paper on the OSS/CIA's involvement and deployment of torture techniques in the last century and today. You can scream all day long about how you feel, no matter how much of a fool you look, but never, ever insult my intelligence.

I'm going to have fun flagging all your comments now. I urge others to do the same.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited May 2012 Posts: 15,691
    we should stop answering @touchmybuttons' posts - he just isn't worth our time
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 228
    Republicans and Democrats are all the same, they're both owned by corporations . Both parties are corrupted beyond repair.

The only candidate that would have offered real change was Ron Paul, but sadly the CIA ran media , Wallstreet, Corporations and the elite derailed him and made sure to keep him from winning.

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die

First.

["Anybody in favor of a black bond in my opinion is not a hardcore bond fan"]

Even if i have all the books, all the documents, all the movies, all the posters and i know every single adjective about Bond, just because i'd support the idea of a Black Bond it doesn't makes me a "hardcore" - as you stated yourself - Bond fan? Nice.

"...but a politically correct slave to the new world order that is brainwashed by this new age nonsense."

I suggest you remake your language because just of the fact i'd like to see a DIFFERENT idea on something, it doesn't makes me a slave. I hate your kind of people that thinks that everything can't be changed and it's done. This. is. just. Ignorance.

"Bond will never be black, how I know? because I do. If you want to see a black spy go find a black spy movie, but dont try to rape the bond series into a mainstream culture fest of politically correct thrash."

That is a racist comment. If Bond comes black it will became a 'mainstream culture fest of politically correct thrash' ? Nope, it will make out a New idea of Bond world. Not a whole capitalism thing that you're suggesting. You are confusing 2 things here.

And finally...

"No Brady you're not sophisticated and you're not any smarter than I am
    The CIA is corrupt beyond your imagination could ever dream. Go do alittle research buddy. The mainstream media is also completely ran by CIA. You have alot of learning to do kid."

First, i need to say this in caps, sorry mods.
    NO ONE IS MORE SOPHISTICATED OR SMART THAN ANYONE. EVERYONE IS THE SAME. Your comment is invalid. No way.
    Second, respect everyone here with your words. No one here is a 'kid'. Also, no one here needs to learn anything just because you say Bond is White and then move a lot of other unvalid arguments and unecessary things out here just to prove you're right. Can't you just give up? A very smart person would know when is time to stop when you are the wrong and outnumbered person.

And I repeat, I really think you should show respect for every single member of the MI-6 Community.
    edited May 2012 Posts: 40,492

You have no right to say who is or isn't a hardcore Bond fan. Just because your opinion is that a black actor playing Bond is a bad idea, doesn't mean it isn't a good or favorable idea to the rest of us.

And no, you have no idea if Bond will ever be black. You don't. It's unlikely, but you don't know. And please, you're what, 20 years old? You've no right to call anyone a 'kid'. Don't be so patronizing with strict views at such a young age.

As @X3MSonicX said, you really should show more respect towards others. A lot of us have been here a lot longer than you, and I can honestly say that, within the portion of the year that I've been a happy, loyal fan of the site, I've never been so appalled.

I agree. 20, and yet so childish and naive. Can we get off this topic, all of us, and just let it disappear into the ether while we give our time to topics worthy of it? I think so, and thank the many here who respect each other and don't throw beliefs down each others throats. With that, I say good riddance to this thread. What once started as a provocative and yet interesting topic has turned into an political, ideological, and downright childish mess.
  • RC7RC7

A good call. I should have done this before wasting my time attempting to justify myself for his benefit.

Are you serious? Are you really this pompous and ignorant? I can stand for people's personal beliefs, but I won't accept the fact that you believe a Bond fan can't have the choice to want a black actor in the part, and if they do they aren't a "hardcore" fan. Bond could be black, and you obviously don't know that, along with proper etiquette for a Bond forum, or any place full of respectful fans. Don't compare blacks appearing in Bond the raping of the franchise. Such a horrific act should never be joked about. You are the one who has been brainwashed, and any man who lets stuff like this get in the way of your love of Bond isn't a hardcore fan either.

Have the decency to respect me, and don't call me kid, ok PAL? I am more than fed up at seeing what you think is acceptable, and I don't need you to gauge my intelligence level, which is in fact very high. I read to learn, and base my views on that, and don't get drawn in by propaganda garbage like you have. I know a vast amount about the CIA, and have researched them for years, including an APA style research paper on the OSS/CIA's involvement and deployment of torture techniques in the last century and today. You can scream all day long about how you feel, no matter how much of a fool you look, but never, ever insult my intelligence.

I'm going to have fun flagging all your comments now. I urge others to do the same.

I've never been so according to someone in my life than in this minute.

Can't believe that exists so many people that disrespect the others just to prove their point is right, even if it isn't. And i also don't believe even more that his mind is so close and small that he was carried away by the TV garbages.

And HE comes to tell us what is right and what is wrong? The guy who is nicknamed 'TouchMyButtons'? I want to laugh now.

Best for me to come back to my studies for my physics exam. Can't lose any more time than this...
    Man for bond fans you guys really don't have much of a insight on the real world and who's really running it do you?

Im going to do some pullups now and train my body as Bond would do, unlike people such as Brady who just sit in a chair talking about bond while their physique stays in subpar condition. Alittle advice buddy, start workin out alittle bit.

Also Bond will never be black, so yeah...

I agree. 20, and yet so childish and naive. Can we get off this topic, all of us, and just let it disappear into the ether while we give our time to topics worthy of it? I think so, and thank the many here who respect each other and don't throw beliefs down each others throats. With that, I say good riddance to this thread. What once started as a provocative and yet interesting topic has turned into an political, ideological, and downright childish mess.

As quickly as it turned into a bad thing, I think it's best to shut this thread down. It's obvious that it can't be spoken of in a mature, calm manner without some absolutely bashing and destroying other people. The thread needs to be stopped, because it's extremely apparent it's going nowhere but down the drain.
    Man for bond fans you guys really don't have much of a insight on the real world and who's really running it do you?

Im going to do some pullups now and train my body as Bond would do, unlike people such as Brady who just sit in a chair talking about bond while their physique stays in subpar condition. Alittle advice buddy, start workin out alittle bit.

Also Bond will never be black, so yeah...

1 word for this. RESPECT.
    And for you who runs the world? the midia? i guess not, so you should get updated before saying anything.

"Im going to do some pullups now and train my body as Bond would do" Yeah, do that, while you forget to train your mind about having respect for someone, respecting other opinions, and mainly, knowing the real world.
    How can it be spoken in a calm mature manner when the whole basis of this thread is premature to the fact that bond is still around due to the on carrying traditions it carries film after film.

(One tradition being hes been white for 50 goddamn years. )

@X3MSonicX, @DC007, @Creasy47,@RC7, you are all class acts. Don't bother with him, and quite responding. We are all too good to be lowered to his level. Gather your bearings and join me in other topics better suited for kind discussion. Cheers.
    @X3MSonicX, @DC007, @Creasy47,@RC7, you are all class acts. Don't bother with him, and quite responding. We are all too good to be lowered to his level. Gather your bearings and join me in other topics better suited for kind discussion. Cheers.

Thank you so much, and will do - thanks for showing the same respect. The other topics we're participating in are leagues better, and as much as you all may want to reply to the antics, everyone, don't. Just let it die out. It will be worth it, and join us elsewhere.
    The simple thing is everyone, Bond hasn't simply been white for 50 years. He's been English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, and Australian. All different places of origin, and yet no one is bothered by it. If their place of birth doesn't affect the argument, why let such a simple thing as skin color get in the way of it? With that, I leave this thread, and urge others to follow. It can sink all by itself now.
    The simple thing is everyone, Bond hasn't simply been white for 50 years. He's been English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, and Australian. All different places of origin, and yet no one is bothered by it. If their place of birth doesn't affect the argument, why let such a simple thing as skin color get in the way of it? With that, I leave this thread, and urge others to follow. It can sink all by itself now.

Just as I said. If he's "always going to be a white British male," then why has he been Irish, Australian, etc., and it didn't alter views on the franchise? It's the same logic.

Thanks for this, friend. I appreciate you show the same respect as i show for you. And i'll surely join you on the other threads very honored to have people of the same intelligence level that is around me, but mainly all of us.
    And yes, let this thread sink. Doesn't worths anymore to discuss something like this. It's just foreseeable.

wow you really enjoy taking my posts and misinterpreting them don't you?

Hes been white for 50 years Einstein.

Sean Connery- White
    George Lazenby- white
    Roger Moore- white
    Timothy Dalton - white
    pierce brosnan - white
    Daniel Craig - white

They were all white ! so the nationalities weren't purely British BUT ALL WERE EUROPEAN DESCENT and were capable of sounding like a white British male keeping Ian Fleming's image of bond correct.

okay now run along, I won the argument. So long kiddies.

wow you really enjoy taking my posts and misinterpreting them don't you?

Hes been white for 50 years Einstein.

Sean Connery- White
    George Lazenby- white
    Roger Moore- white
    Timothy Dalton - white
    pierce brosnan - white
    Daniel Craig - white

They were all white ! so the nationalities weren't purely British BUT ALL WERE EUROPEAN DESCENT and were capable of sounding like a white British male keeping Ian Fleming's image of bond correct.

okay now run along, I won the argument. So long kiddies.

WHY RUN IT UP AGAIN? X( :-L ~X(

I know i shouldn't be making it up too, but i can't hold on with unfair things.

First, no one said you won your "argument". No judges here.

Second, You're going to be warned for having such disrespect with the members. STOP calling us kiddies. We're not you.

Third, i'm done here. I hope that a moderator do something before he ups this again.
This discussion has been closed.