Want to make your own Skyfall style Motorbike scene? Here's how!

MurdockMurdock The minus world
edited August 2013 in Skyfall Posts: 16,330

Actually quite ingenious and cheap. :)

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Very nice idea, this. I'd love to see anyone's outcome, should they give it a go.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Just learning how easy this effect is to pull of, anyone could do there own type of chase scene. not exactly Skyfall's. :)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Sweet upload, @Murdock!. The background modelling is right up my alley.
  • RC7RC7
    Murdock wrote:
    Just learning how easy this effect is to pull of, anyone could do there own type of chase scene. not exactly Skyfall's. :)

It's incredibly easy. VFX 101. What is more difficult is putting together a coherent film with some decent acting. That's the real trick ;)
    QBranch wrote:
    Sweet upload, @Murdock!. The background modelling is right up my alley.

Oooo maybe we can collaborate! :D
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited August 2013 Posts: 13,929
    @Murdock ATM I'm rebuilding my own computer from scratch, which means no modelling for a while :( but once I have it running, I'll get back to you on this. ;) I use Autodesk Maya to model/animate; Photoshop CS3 for texturing.
    That's fine @QBranch. i'm currently rewriting a screenplay for my first movie so lots of things are happening before Production starts. Also, I have to mod those Battle Gear Joysticks once I get those in the mail. ;) That's cool too I use Photoshop CS2 for my posters. :)