Ordering an iPod over the Apple UK store website

edited August 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 512
A bit random, but has anyone tried to do this? The delivery address is a bit odd, it's tailored for the US market. When it presents itself to you, it has NapoleonPlural, then my phone number, then the address then my email address too, like that's going all on the envelope.

It doesn't inspire much confidence.

Comments

• Ummmm have u tried leaving the front door and engaging with humans and looking at the yellow thing in sky.
  • What are you on about? Tried talking to someone at the Apple Store and they didn't really know either. You can't get thru to someone on the phone.
    Ummmm have u tried leaving the front door and engaging with humans and looking at the yellow thing in sky.

Oh the irony of that comment...
  • oo7oo7
    Try facebook for this type of interaction. spam.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    I also think we do not need a thread on this.
    We have a free chat discussion thread; that may help you.
  • Well, you don't need a thread, usually if no one is interested the thread falls down the rung anyway. Just wondered, I have Googled generally. Not sure what the free chat discussion thing is, will check it out... Not really spam is it, 007, it's not randomly generated selling is it, 007?
  • dude, just press the union jack flag on the apple site and then you'll be in the uk store.
    ....for brains.

WillyGalore - now that's ironic and infringing on the trade's description act.
  • edited August 2013 Posts: 6,396
    Comedy Gold =D>

Perhaps @forgotmyusername if you hadn't been so sly and sardonic itowards another member to begin with, who was asking a perfectly legitimate question all be it one that probably didn't need a thread of it's own, then I wouldn't have felt the need to pass comment on you. And then you follow it up with insulting @NapoleonPlural by calling him ".... for brains"! You clearly have an inferiority complex to be resorting to personal abuse.
  • Thanks WG. I have, of course, gone to the UK store. I was baffled by the section where you order an iPod and have to type out the delivery address; it just doesn't seem compatible with any UK address, that's all.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited August 2013 Posts: 1,347
    I doubt this will lead anywhere, I think google or other apple forums may help you further :)

<b>Closed</b>
This discussion has been closed.