Wish list for Bond 24

edited July 2013 in SPECTRE Posts: 3
I wish that Bond 24 becomes a real classic bond with Moneypenny(Naomie Harris) and M(Ralph Fiennes) is a male and Q(Ben Whishaw) with some amazing gadgets. I am pretty sure Sam Mendes will do a good job like he did in Skyfall.

Wish list:

1. I think the gunbarrel should be at the beginning of the film
2. New Aston Martin Vanquish with some amazing gadgets
3. I think the theme song should be done by Florence and the Machine

So guys i hoped you liked my wish list. Now you guys tell me what do you want to see in the next Bond film?!

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited July 2013 Posts: 28,694
    This is a new thread since many things were updated from October 2012 where that thread was posted. Now we are in July 2013 and we know more information about Bond 24 so i think we need a new thread.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    mrskhs wrote:
    This is a new thread since many things were updated from October 2012 where that thread was posted. Now we are in July 2013 and we know more information about Bond 24 so i think we need a new thread.

The last posting in that thread was three days ago. There's absolutely no need for a duplicate thread.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    mrskhs wrote:

You make absolutely no sense. Threads can be updated here, and since we have the news of Mendes returning to direct we can update our thoughts in the thread I linked which is still very active. As @Creasy47 said, there is no need for a duplicate thread on this topic.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

Please continue in the thread as linked above.
    No need for a duplicate of an active existing topic.
This discussion has been closed.