James Bond Poker Sets

edited July 2013 in Merchandise Posts: 822
So I just ordered a CartaMundi Skyfall poker set and was wondering what people thought of all the Bond sets. e.g. CR, SF, 50th Ann. Poker sets.

Comments

• RC7RC7
    Haven't forked out on the SF set yet. How much is it now? Last time I looked it was around £100 and I'd rather splash that kind of cash on original posters and 1st Editions. I've got the CR set. It's a heavy old box with some weighty, high quality chips. Always gets complimented on Poker night. I may consider getting the SF set sometime soon but my eye is firmly on a couple of original posters at the moment, particularly a lovely AVTAK.
    I have the CR one and I'm very happy with that. Lovely wooden box and good chips.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The only poker related thing I have of James Bond was the two packs of playing cards and collector's chips from the special edition CR DVD.
    I got the SF set for 26 pounds - about $47
    TheBondFan wrote:
    I got the SF set for 26 pounds - about $47

Can I ask where as that is a great price!
    I got it on amazon.co.uk
    The small 150-chip set, though
    Cheers @TheBondFan
    No poblem :)
  • nick_007nick_007 Ville Marie
    ''Please Note: Due to the weight and fragile nature of this item we are only able to ship this product within the UK ''

That annoys me so much! I've been shopping around for a nice small set but nobody wants to ship to Canada. Urgh.

I'll live I suppose... [-(
    They still sent it to me, and I live in the US... There may be hope for you yet!