Happy birthday 007! [50th anniversary tribute]

edited July 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 23
After a tough afternoon spent doing Maths with a couple of friends, I was relaxing myself while listening to some James Bond music. On the net I found this track (from the unreleased Tomorrow Never Dies score), called "Driving To Paris". I was somehow inspired by this listening and I imagined a short, but intense Bond tribute for the 50th anniversary of my favorite film franchise.

I started editing it about a month ago and that's the final result, I hope you'll like it.

This video is for all the extremely dedicated James Bond fans all over the world: we talk different languages and we have different cultures, but we do share the same passion!

This tribute was edited in Sony Vegas Pro 9.0c. I used a bit Photoshop CS4 for the credits. The footage was extracted from the 50th anniversary Blu-ray collection.

Comments

• 00Hero00Hero Banned
    Imo your a bit late but good video anyways happy happy hapyp happy happy happy happy happy SHUT IT ~ so I married an ax murder.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    You know, this was splendid! I would really like to see something that is longer in the future, because this was great!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Not only is this tribute great, but it seemed spread out amongst all the Bonds pretty evenly. A lot of the 50th Anniversary videos I saw in the past really focused on Brosnan and Craig.