GREAT NEWS....Court lifts booze ban on George Lazenby :)

edited June 2013 in News Posts: 1,575
GREAT NEWS....Court lifts booze ban on George Lazenby. :)
Wonder if he likes aussie beer as i read that he beer is his preffered alcoholic beverage?
Anyone got any information about his beer brand? I want to drink like the laz. :)

Comments

I think he might have a liking for budweiser.
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    No I think he drinks Fosters. :D
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited June 2013 Posts: 17,809
    No I think he drinks Fosters. :D

Touché, @hullcityfan!
    He should drink Crown lager because that's the best beer. :)
  • hullcityfanhullcityfan Banned
    001 wrote:

Oh he only drinks beer I drink WKD.
    001 wrote:

I'm a teetotaller myself!
    Dragonpol wrote:
    001 wrote:

I'm a teetotaller myself!

I fancy a cuppa now and again. What is preffered brand Dragon?

• edited June 2013 Posts: 12,837
    I'd love to have a drink with him. Proper legend who seems like he'd be fun to hang out with.

Why was he banned?
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited June 2013 Posts: 2,044
    So Australia putted a "booze ban" on Lazenby? I wonder how he could beer with that... ;)
  • Bradford4Bradford4 Banned
    the accusations against George are frightening. if they are true, then George should be banned.. lets recognize that these actors are people too and anyone can be an alcoholic.
    Bradford4 wrote:
    the accusations against George are frightening. if they are true, then George should be banned.. lets recognize that these actors are people too and anyone can be an alcoholic.

Well, he did have some problems in his marriage in 2008 and I think she filed for divorce. I've not heard of the alcohol problems before, mind. He may need help, even if he is a celebrity. I need to study up my subject more before I can really comment further on this.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Reminds me of this:

Anyway, even if George has a little taste for the alcoholic goods, anyone condemning him over that is a hypocrite. Hollywood is loaded with people who can't even wake up sober anymore, yet many still lure big crowds to their films.

Sean beat his wife, George craves the bottle, ... I don't care. I love these guys!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited July 2013 Posts: 13,894
    Quite right, Dimi. Other actors/actresses have done worse, yet we still like them.
    Quite right, Dimi. Other actors/actresses have done worse, yet we still like them.

Indeed. There are worse offenders out there than George Lazenby. I think Sean Connery is a much worse person in real-life too. One of the reasons he's not my favourite Bond actor, amongst others of course.
    Dragonpol wrote:

Indeed. There are worse offenders out there than George Lazenby. I think Sean Connery is a much worse person in real-life too. One of the reasons he's not my favourite Bond actor, amongst others of course.

How can you judge someone if you have never even met them?

001 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

Well if that were the criteria for all actors/celebrities we'd never be allowed to say anything about them, would we?
    Dragonpol wrote:
    001 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

Well if that were the criteria for all actors/celebrities we'd never be allowed to say anything about them, would we?

Why don't you talk about there acting,looks etc. instead of making up lies about their personalitys.

• Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    DarthDimi wrote:

Lol, that's quite the coincidence, I was watching that episode no less than 10 minutes ago.
    001 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:
    001 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

Why don't you talk about there acting,looks etc. instead of making up lies about their personalitys.

I shall not dignify that with an answer.
  • 001 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

Very easily. Make judgements based on what you know of their actions and intentions. I've never met Stalin, Einstein, Pinochet, Churchill, Pol Pot, Berlusconi, Luis Garavito or Mother Teresa but have no problem whatsoever judging them.
    001 wrote:
    Dragonpol wrote:

Very easily. Make judgements based on what you know of their actions and intentions. I've never met Stalin, Einstein, Pinochet, Churchill, Pol Pot, Berlusconi, Luis Garavito or Mother Teresa but have no problem whatsoever judging them.

Exactly.
  • edited July 2013 Posts: 7,653
    Oh happy days are here again, when a drunk get to drink again. :!!
    Yeah real GREAT NEWS. Now he can continue to terrorize his family.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 1,575
    Bradford4 wrote:
    Yeah real GREAT NEWS. Now he can continue to terrorize his family.

There are people as you know who don't drink alcohol, that do bad things in life.
    You can't blame alcohol,blame the person.

Who here knows for a fact that GL is an alcoholic anyway?
    edited July 2013 Posts: 152
    001 wrote:

His poor ex-wife and children?
    Bradford4 wrote:
    001 wrote:

His poor ex-wife and children?

I asked, Who HERE knows for a fact that GL is an alcoholic anyway?

It's the Fourth of July. Enough license for anyone to have a few intoxicating beverages.. <:-P
    It's the Fourth of July. Enough license for anyone to have a few intoxicating beverages.. <:-P

You yanks don't need a reason to drink anyway. ;)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited July 2013 Posts: 40,474

I actually thought about you last night, Baltimore, and that 4th of July you spent on here quite tipsy yourself. What a night!
    Yes I remember that. This year wasn't as eventful as twelve months ago but still had a decent time. Hope the relevant participants on these pages also enjoyed the festivities yesterday. But - where does the time go..

Watch this space..