Unanimous Opinions on Bond Films

13»

Comments

• Aziz_FekkeshAziz_Fekkesh Royale-les-Eaux
    Personally, I give GE a 6.5. And I'd wager that lots of people around here wouldn't be too fond of it or the Brosnan era, either.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2013 Posts: 28,694
    GE is fine for me. It has been a while since I saw it, but it is a good ride. GE would probably fall right in the middle of my list. We have a mix of Dan's three films, Sean's first four and Tim's two to about round up the top 10, with probably OHMSS taking the last spot and GE likely after it.
    0013 wrote:
    - Fleming is the best Bond author.

Controversial.

I think the legions of Benson and Faulkes fans out there would take issue with that!

Do they claim that Benson or Faulkes are better than Fleming (not just that they like them the most)?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Of course, GE is my favorite Bond film, and I never see it being beaten, but if I was to look at it objectively, I'd still say it was a good enough film to give the Bond series the adrenaline dose it needed after a six year hibernation.
    Well, people have very different opinions about all things, when I was younger I had no idea that AVTAK was considered to be terrible, most people I knew were quite fond of it but it does seem to feature in the bottom of most people's lists.