Batman vs James Bond

edited February 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 72
I would say Batman. He knows more combat skills and knows more about applied sciences and detective skills. Bond has a weakness for women Batman can control his weakness better. The bat has more and better gadgets for instance, he can batarang the PK out of Bonds hand. What do you guys think ?

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Bond because he's the winner who takes all. End of story.
    Are we talking in general or are we working different era's into discussion?

Bale's Batman vs Craig/Dalton's Bond would be the only toss up I think.

Batman has some pretty neat gadgets but Brosnan had an invisible car! If Jack Nicholson was impressed by the Bat Plane his head would've exploded when he got a look at that.
  • well lol Adam west Batman would loose to any Bond.
    Batman23 wrote:
    well lol Adam west Batman would loose to any Bond.

Well come on, maybe he had some anti-spy spray or something. You never know.
    ;)
  • Oh Adam's Batman was very particular - he'd actually have anti-Bond spray!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Man, what a fight this would be!
    Batman23 wrote:
    I would say Batman. He knows more combat skills and knows more about applied sciences and detective skills. Bond has a weakness for women Batman can control his weakness better. The bat has more and better gadgets for instance, he can batarang the PK out of Bonds hand. What do you guys think ?

Bond may have more of a weakness for women than Batman, but he isn't the one with a kid, now is he?

Both come from dark childhoods and are introverted, both skilled fighters and do their jobs better than any other. I couldn't begin to think who would win in this fight. The greatest fight for Bond and Batman would probably be Dan's Bond against Bale's Batman. I will be back later to discuss this in greater detail.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 12,837
    If we're talking which are the better movies, Bond wins easily. I like the Batman films but I prefer proper action heroes to comic book super heroes. And I think the Bond movies are overall just better.

The Dark Knight trilogy, which I think has the best Batman movies, are fairly Bond inspired too. And when Batmans best flicks are Bond inspired, I think that says something about who's better, at least in my eyes.

If we're talking a fight, again, Bond wins easily.

Batman is hiding in the shadows, leaps of a building or something to try and take Bond by surprise, Bond spins round and fires a shot as accurate as killing Mitchell in QOS or shooting down the chandeleir in DAD.

The shot hits Batman right between the eyes, the end. Batman could maybe take him in a straight up fist fight though.
    Bond will just shoot batman in the mouth area or better yet, take Bruce out of his costume and make it Wayne Vs Bond. No gadgets, no weapons and Wayne would get his butt kicked from pillar to post.
  • Seeing this thread REALLY makes me want to see the Batmobile go up against the Aston Martin...
    The batmobile beats the Aston in every way.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    I refuse to even post in a thread this inherently silly.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 4,813
    chrisisall wrote:
    Lol irony..... =))
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    chrisisall wrote:

True, and we have enough Batman threads already.
This discussion has been closed.