Skyfall Bluray to match set?

edited February 2013 in News Posts: 2
Hi all,

Own the Bond 50 set on bluray,

Wondering, so far from what I see on the net, that the Skyfall Bluray disc doesn't match the rest of the set. Is there a Bond50 skyfall BR disc that I can purchase to match my collection?

Thanks

Comments

I don't think there is. Its a shame, but I suppose it doesn't matter too much.
    Slightly related question - what do the newly released individual blu-ray discs of the old movies look like? Do they match the Bond50 set? I love the new covers and was almost tempted to buy them again. If they have picture discs I may just have to get one or two.
    Mallory wrote:
    I don't think there is. Its a shame, but I suppose it doesn't matter too much.

That's how I felt, it bummed me out, but in the end I suppose it doesn't matter all that much. The only thing that annoys me is that they include the slot for SF in the collection and could of easily matched it with the rest of the set. Oh well.
  • edited February 2013 Posts: 2
    I kinda figured this was the case,

But it should matter, too.

Thanks for your replies,

Heeter
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Thanks for the link @Creasy47 - it didn't answer my question, but it was a very interesting read. I'm fairly new to this page and it's such a wealth of knowledge and cool trivia!