Top Ten film shoot outs. Can you add any?

2»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The Untouchables (also De Palma) has some amazing shootouts.
  • There's a great shoot out at the end of Way of the Gun. Worth checking out.

Way of the gun is a fantastic film....a big fan here.

RED is just one big shoot out...love it.

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i am shocked (not really) that no one has mentioned the ending to One Night At McCool's... it's one of my personal favorites, just because of the absurdity to it lol..

you got:

- Michael Douglas with a bad hair piece
    - John Goodman as a cop
    - Paul Reiser in SNM gear
    - Matt Dillon as Matt Dillon
    - Andrew 'Dice' Clay going apeshit
    - and the song 'YMCA' by the Village People

what more do you need?? lol

The Wild Bunch
    Wow... I can't believe it took that long for someone to list Peckinpah's THE WILD BUNCH (1969).

The climactic gun battle in that film is simply astonishing.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    High Noon (1952) has an epic finale, with everything leading up to that one big shootout with Will Kane against what seems to be his death sentence. Amazingly paced film with a compelling story on top of its fantastic cast and score.
    I think Shoot Out by the real definition of the word, many Bond movies won't come under that.

But the only one in memory which can is Skyfall court room scene. That's a proper shoot out ,not intense I know but I liked it somewhat because how well all the gun shots sounded (weird reason I know :P )