Nobody Does It Better

edited January 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 224
I can't exactly remember where these go as I haven't been around for a while, BUT:

I created this video, which I think is not too shabby, based to 'Nobody Does It Better'.

I hope you all enjoy it - it took a while to make. If you do, please share it, like it, comment, etc etc.

And apologies if this is seen as spam. I don't mean it to be, but I just couldn't remember where fan videos were meant to go.

Mod Edit - Fan videos go under...Fan Creations. Fairly straightforward.

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Nice montage. I enjoyed it, thanks!
    chrisisall wrote:
    Nice montage. I enjoyed it, thanks!

Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to pay money to Facebook to try and promote it, but nobody's watching it.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Can you put up a link I can't see your video Thanks
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 224
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Can you put up a link I can't see your video Thanks

EDIT: Anyone know how I can just put in the link, rather than it being embedded?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=00aqDC0Ceb4
  • Does anyone know of any good ideas to help promote Youtube videos?

Sorry for the cheeky bump.
  • robboadam wrote:
    I can't exactly remember where these go as I haven't been around for a while, BUT:

I created this video, which I think is not too shabby, based to 'Nobody Does It Better'.

I hope you all enjoy it - it took a while to make. If you do, please share it, like it, comment, etc etc.

And apologies if this is seen as spam. I don't mean it to be, but I just couldn't remember where fan videos were meant to go.

Mod Edit - Fan videos go under...Fan Creations. Fairly straightforward.

This James Bond video was very enjoyable!