Will Craig get his OTT film?

2»

Comments

After DAD they probably are afraid to make one OTT.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Spectre was Craig's OTT film. But it was a perfect balance and didn't go to far.
    Murdock wrote: »
    Spectre was Craig's OTT film. But it was a perfect balance and didn't go to far.

I agree. This entire thread I've been wondering what people were on about. SPECTRE is clearly as OTT as the franchise is comfortable going.

OHMSS69 wrote: »
    Why does anyone need an OTT film? Most of these suck. (YOLT, MR, DAD)
    if I were pressed I would say Craig had his OTT film: SF

Don't get me wrong, Ioved SF but with all the plot holes, and stretches of credibility (Bond being shot by Patrice and Eve , Silva's incredible plan... ) yea I would say this film qualifies as the closest to an OTT film.

Times have changed and the days of fluff like we saw in MR, the outrageousness of DAD and YOLT are gone. IMO

I love OTT :D. YOLT, TSWLM, SP, even MR. I wanna see a Terrence Young style romp from Danny Boy!

Terrence Young wasn't known for doing particualrly OTT movies. That was more Guy Hamilton and Lewis Gilbert.

I do like a lot of the OTT entries though. With the exception of DAD of course. Even MR has a lot going for it.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Getafix wrote: »
    OHMSS69 wrote: »
    Why does anyone need an OTT film? Most of these suck. (YOLT, MR, DAD)
    if I were pressed I would say Craig had his OTT film: SF

Don't get me wrong, Ioved SF but with all the plot holes, and stretches of credibility (Bond being shot by Patrice and Eve , Silva's incredible plan... ) yea I would say this film qualifies as the closest to an OTT film.

Times have changed and the days of fluff like we saw in MR, the outrageousness of DAD and YOLT are gone. IMO

I love OTT :D. YOLT, TSWLM, SP, even MR. I wanna see a Lewis Gilbert style romp from Danny Boy!

Terrence Young wasn't known for doing particualrly OTT movies. That was more Guy Hamilton and Lewis Gilbert.

I do like a lot of the OTT entries though. With the exception of DAD of course. Even MR has a lot going for it.

No idea why I said TY. I mean Gilbert, of course. fixed it now.

Yeah, I would say MR is fairly underrated, like a lot of Moore films. People only notice the things that stick out ie Jaws in love, Space battles, Bondola etc.

Actually I think OP gets the worst wrap for this kind of thing. I'm convinced if you took out the clown costume, Tarzan yell and Crocodile sub, OP would be a firm top ten in the eyes of fans. Which is a shame because those things together only take up about 2 minutes of the movie!
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Murdock wrote: »
    AGREED!
    =D>