Has Bond ever laughed in a film?

2»

Comments

w2bond wrote:
    ehehehehe.....heeeheeeheeeheeeheeehee....now the whole world's going to know you died scratching my balls...heeheeheehee

An awful moment that ruined finally seeing one of Flemings most disturbing scenes on film.

It was still disturbing. It was bravura to show Le Chiffre that he wasn't cracking. The people who take it at face value get it wrong.

• edited January 2013 Posts: 11,189
    I love Dalton's laugh at the end of LTK:

'Don't you know- iguanas are a girls best friend!'

'Ha ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha.' :|

lol It felt like he was laughing at her stupid joke just to be polite!

One thing I have noticed about Dalton is that he doesn't always have the most convincing laugh.

As you say "ha ha ha ha ha"
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    BAIN123 wrote:

One thing I have noticed about Dalton is that he doesn't always have the most convincing laugh.

I quite agree. Watching LTK the other day I did notice how forced and fake his laughter seemed. He might be a brilliant Shakepserean actor etc etc but if when it comes to laughing he would get a job on TOWIE.
  • BAIN123 wrote:

I quite agree. Watching LTK the other day I did notice how forced and fake his laughter seemed. He might be a brilliant Shakepserean actor etc etc but if when it comes to laughing he would get a job on TOWIE.

I'm a big supporter of Dalton, but his "chuckle" in LTK when he presses Pam's butt up against the boat's steering wheel to set off the horn...wow. As bad a piece of acting as the worst of Lazenby or Brosnan.