Chuck any fans here ?

edited January 2013 in General Movies & TV Posts: 71
I am surprised that there isn't a topic about tv series Chuck.
It's the only show that makes me laugh and cry at the same time.So if there are any fans here, please, tell us what you're feeling.

Comments

• edited January 2013 Posts: 1,107
    Chuck. What can I say? This was one of the best TV shows to air, and I used to watch this religiously every week.

When it first aired in 2007 I was pleasantly surprised to how GOOD this show was, and as years passed and seasons did it just got even better. Chuck and Sarah were amazing together in this show and right to the end it portrayed out strong and resilient they can be. I loved how fun and quirky this show was, when you had a depressive and bad day, and sit down to watch this, you'll end the show with a massive grin on your face and wanting more.

If anyone has not seen this yet, I urge you to watch it, you will not be disappointed, i'm even planning to watch seasons 1-5 all over again!

Of course, some people have negative things to say about this show, but to be honest it's not supposed to be a massive crime thriller, it's a romantic, comedic, shoot em up show, which I will remember for years to come, unless NBC can top this show (which I doubt). They really shouldn't have cancelled it but I guess that is the norm these days.

All the characters, John Casey, Sarah, Chuck, Morgan, Big Mike, Lester, Jeff and so on, made the show so vibrant and did an amazing job, hats off to them!

Overall, 10 stars, exceeded my expectations and yes it even made me, a grown man, dwell tears in some parts!
    Yeah and also Timothy Dalton appears in season four.
  • One of the big reasons I love the show is because of Timothy Dalton, it's always great to see him in something. Other than that, it was a great show. Good blend of funny and serious.

I actually never saw the final season, I don't know why, kinda lost interest I guess. Planning to see it sometime.
  • I only caught the Dalton episodes and loved them because Tim was his usual great self and showed he still had a sense of humor and could be a pretty good bad guy if he wanted to. It seemed like it was a pretty good show, hopefully someday I'll get to see some more on it.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Dalton12 wrote:
    They really shouldn't have cancelled it but I guess that is the norm these days.
    5 seasons seems just right to me- better a show goes out on its own terms than it gets the unexpected axe (Firefly).
    Great show; one of my favourites.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Here we go. Not much discussion but we do have a thread on Chuck:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2382/chuck#Item_11
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Indeed, @Samuel001! Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.