May I be the first to wish you all a new year greeting filled with all you desire.

edited December 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 129
I would say at this time of reflection, I love the lyrics of John Lennon's "Imagine" so read them, digest & understand what he means.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/johnlennon/imagine.html

So a Happy New Year & Prosperity for all, may your god go with you & grant you at least one wish.

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    A very happy New Year to everybody here too! I hope if brings you all you wish and more.

2013 here we come.
    Incase i am unable to get to a computer? Have a great, safe, and happy new year everyone! <:-P
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 12,837
    What's everybody doing for the new year then? Parties, going to see the fireworks or watching them on telly, etc?
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2012 Posts: 12,459
    I'm relaxing at home, with movies, books, and some wine - but New Year's is a huge celebration here, has religious meaning as well as the universal "party time." Folks send out annual New Year's cards, usually with photos of the family or just the kids.

Happy New Year, everyone! Here's to health, joy, peace, and at least some prosperity for us all in 2013.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Happy and prosper 2013 for everyone. :)
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    The Netherlands 23h37minutes and counting to 2013...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Happy New Year to all. Another year gone, and though it had its challenges, it was a satisfying one. There sure were a lot of new changes for me, and it feels good to be at the end of the lighter tunnel. Many of you have become great friends to me over my time on this forum, and I wish you all a fulfilling New Year full of happy wishes and dreams come true.
    fireworks.jpg
    Happy new year everyone ! :)
  • Wishing everyone a happy new year. All the very best <:-P
  • I'm going to a party tommorow night (or tonight actually, since it's past midnight now). Probably end up with a hangover to kick off the new year but it should be fun.

Happy new year everybody :)
  • Happy New Years everybody! Hope everyone has a great 2013. :)
    Damn, it only seems like a couple of months ago when I came onto last year's new year thread and expressed my wishes. I remember I was in the museum at the time. How time flies. Amazing. Happy fast approaching New Year!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    I'm going to a party tommorow night (or tonight actually, since it's past midnight now). Probably end up with a hangover to kick off the new year but it should be fun.

Happy new year everybody :)

Nothing wrong with that! Have fun, mate.

I'll be going out and probably picking up a bottle of vodka tomorrow, then staying in with my lady and having a few drinks. Can't believe it's going to be 2013 in just a few hours; time flies by anymore.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you all! Try to exit 2012 in fashion and good fun.
    I'll be seeing SKYFALL again this afternoon, most likely for the last time in the theater.

Hope everyone has a good New Year's Eve. I wish you the best for 2013.
    The Netherlands 11h47minutes and counting to 2013...
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I just stopped by to wish you all the best for 2012 <:-P
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2013 Posts: 17,804
    I just wanted to wish all my blog readers and fans a very Happy New Year 2013 and to wish you well, irrespective of wherever you are around the globe - I've seen a breakdown of the blog traffic sources and it really is read from all over the world!

Thanks for making The Bondologist Blog such a success in its first year of running (it was only set up on 25 May 2012) and thanks also very much for all your attention in 2013 when I hope the blog will become even better known to literary and cinematic James Bond fans the world over!

http://www.thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk/
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Sandy wrote:
    I just stopped by to wish you all the best for 2012 <:-P

Are you from the past?! :P
    Bond fans – Happy New Year 2013!
  • Happy new year to all
    The Netherlands 5 houres and counting to 2013...
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited December 2012 Posts: 11,139
    Yes, a happy new year to all you fine pepole and may 2013 be the year Bond 24 starts principle photography.
  • Always a little sad when another year comes to an end, but you never can tell quite what is around the corner. And we'll face another year and take whatever comes our way once again

Best wishes to our participants - and be sensible with the drinks
    For 73 minutes it is 2013 in The Netherlands, from Amsterdam a happy new year from me!