NEW DESIGNS FOR OLD CUFFLINKS

edited December 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 24
Almost everybody seems to have a set of Orbis cufflinks from skyfall, whilst I have a few of those left, I do have some other designs, which feature the classic Bond family herald, but which have a variation in the colours and motos. These were made by myself (I am a cufflink designer and maker) for a "50 years of style" fashion shoot, with obvious production costs and though they were hand-made I ran a few extras which i would love if a true fan had instead of selling them on ebay. I am offering a great deal, here are some photos. pm me if interested. Alpha A
http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenandcountry/

Comments

Excellent work, alphaagent. Do you have a link to your eBay page, as well?
  • Hey Mr Brown, thank you for the comments. I Don't have an ebay page as most of my work is done on commision. I am waiting for a copy of the photos from the shoot so I can put my website up. If you are interested in a set pm me. Thanks again

Alpha Agent
  • 007InVT007InVT Classified
    alphaagent wrote:
    Hey Mr Brown, thank you for the comments. I Don't have an ebay page as most of my work is done on commision. I am waiting for a copy of the photos from the shoot so I can put my website up. If you are interested in a set pm me. Thanks again

Alpha Agent

Is your website up yet?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Isn't this your third thread opened about this topic?