Best Bond Girl Tournament (Your Champion: Tracy Bond)

Comments

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Tracy Bond
    Tracy

See @dragonsky? There was no way Tracy would wipe out Domino. Even if Tracy wins it'll be a close match.
    wow i definitely didnt expected this
    it looks like ppl dont think like me.when i read the way of domino through the finals i think that i never voted for domino but i am not sure.not that i hate domino but there was few girls that deserved the final more
    Tracy i think that i voted for tracy at almost every of her matches but again i am not sure

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Domino.
  • Tracy

I know Domino's hot, but this is Mrs Bond she's up against, remember?
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    tracy
    Contessa Teresa di Vicenzo
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited July 2011 Posts: 823
    I am changing my vote to Domino

I believe that makes it 12-12

Edited on 7/8/2011 at 1137 hrs US Central Time (1737 hrs London Time)
  • Late surge there by Tracy, when does this final end?
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Yep. looks like it's a tie for now.
    The trophy girl Domino, much lesser Bond girl than the great Fiona
    vs.
    Misses Bond, a woman with looks and character.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    maybe one of us need to change our vote in the 11th hr.. can we do that?
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 1,497
    The trophy girl Domino, much lesser Bond girl than the great Fiona
    Took the words right out of my mouth

maybe one of us need to change our vote in the 11th hr.. can we do that?
    Well, Kerim has done the tie-breaking for past rounds. But that might be controversial for the final

It all comes down to this....,
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    since Kerim hasn't closed this voting round, I am changing my vote to Domino.

Sorry Tracy but you are dead to me!
  • I get the impression that a lot of people vote for Tracy just because she was "James Bond's wife". There's nothing really special about her except for that. It makes me wonder if people would vote for someone like May Day if she had married Bond instead.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    I get the impression that a lot of people vote for Tracy just because she was "James Bond's wife". There's nothing really special about her except for that. It makes me wonder if people would vote for someone like May Day if she had married Bond instead.
    Many people don't vote entirely for looks either, Domino was slightly prettier but wasn't much more than a trophy doll. Tracy showed intelligence and great courage.

• edited July 2011 Posts: 152
    I get the impression that a lot of people vote for Tracy just because she was "James Bond's wife". There's nothing really special about her except for that. It makes me wonder if people would vote for someone like May Day if she had married Bond instead.
    Many people don't vote entirely for looks either, Domino was slightly prettier but wasn't much more than a trophy doll. Tracy showed intelligence and great courage.

I know. Honestly I like Tracy a lot, but I am a huge Domino fan and I just want her to win really badly!
    since Kerim hasn't closed this voting round, I am changing my vote to Domino.

Sorry Tracy but you are dead to me!
    noooooo
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    edited July 2011 Posts: 1,699
    I'm going to throw a spanner in the works... Tracy.

:p

The idea Domino should beat her is simply anathema to me, sorry, guys...
    Simple, Domino, stunning and intriguing.

However, Tracy, beautiful, intelligent and very complex. She has more layers to peel away.

Tracy wins.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Tracy wins.
    That's the stuff, all right... ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    This must be the most voted in round then, right? The final was sure to bring out the extra votes.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    it was tied at 10 before I changed my vote from Tracy to Domino.

After that, it was Domino 11, Tracy 9

then St_George voted for Tracy, so it's now Domino 11, Tracy 10

I am not sure if this is a vote for Tracy or if it's just a comment:
    Simple, Domino, stunning and intriguing.

However, Tracy, beautiful, intelligent and very complex. She has more layers to peel away.

Tracy wins.
    if that IS a vote, then it's tied at 11, if it's not a vote, then Domino still up by 1 vote
    Domino
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur

I'd say Domino showed a fair bit of backbone herself. She risked her life to help Bond with his mission, experienced a much harsher torture at the hands of the villain(I'm thinking of the ice cubes and cigar scene) while under his captivity and ultimately killed the central villain.

That stated, I'm quite fond of both characters and am happy with whichever of these two heroines win.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    I'd say Domino showed a fair bit of backbone herself. She risked her life to help Bond with his mission, experienced a much harsher torture at the hands of the villain(I'm thinking of the ice cubes and cigar scene) while under his captivity and ultimately killed the central villain.

That stated, I'm quite fond of both characters and am happy with whichever of these two heroines win.
    She did a bit, certainly, a la Honey. Definitely not a bad choice. My response was mainly comparing Tracy with Domino due to @KlausHergesheimer's comments that people only vote for Tracy due to her being Bond's wife. Tracy certainly was a strong woman.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited July 2011 Posts: 2,629
    24 more hours to place your vote.

In accordance with the rules on the first post, the current score I have is 12-11.

If you have already voted, you may want to re-read the rules one last time.

Correction It All Comes Down to THIS!!!!!
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    24 more hours to place your vote.

In accordance with the rules on the first post, the current score I have is 12-11.

If you have already voted, you may want to re-read the rules one last time.

12-11, who is ahead and is that including my vote change from Tracy to Domino?
    this will be interesting till the last second
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    12-11, who is ahead and is that including my vote change from Tracy to Domino?
    "6. Do not double post your vote. If you want to change your vote, just edit your post. The second vote will not be counted."