The name's 25. Bond 25, or rather, it's NTTD.

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Oligarch wrote:
    The Illicit Notation What? A bad slip of paper?

Fear of Dying ( cliched? ) Cliched? No. Bad? No. Bond? No.

sounds of solitude This sounds like it would be a Superman graphic novel

Altitudes of Love Chapter title

• ChristartosChristartos Banned
    edited January 2013 Posts: 114
    Lets' make it official here chaps ...this calls for a celebration.
  • Simple question, what do you want Bond 24 to be called?
    Shatterhand
    ...The name of the film's major villain: Guntram Shatterhand
    (Blofeld's alias in the novel You Only Live Twice, never used in the film franchise)

• echoecho 007 in New York
    CraterGuns wrote:
    Simple question, what do you want Bond 24 to be called?
    Shatterhand
    ...The name of the film's major villain: Guntram Shatterhand
    (Blofeld's alias in the novel You Only Live Twice, never used in the film franchise)

Yes, we know. Shatterhand's been mentioned countless times in this thread alone.
  • There must be a good reason for that...
  • DrNoDrNo North Hollywood, California, USA
    edited January 2013 Posts: 81
    Shatterhand is also the name of a German pulp fiction character, sort of a European take on Natty Bumppo - "Old Shatterhand." One of the Germans actually mentions him in the bar scene in Inglorius Basterds. I figured Fleming knew this when he created the alias and it was an in-joke or something.

So for me, Shatterhand is out.

I realize it's very obscure, but it'd bug me.

Everything Or Nothing?
    Why Cook Break? Kinda makes me think of a sweaty dude in a greasy wife beater pausing before a pile of peeled potatoes to light up a cig.
    I think The Living Daylights and From Russia With Love are the best movie names. Something along those lines would be cool.
    DrNo wrote:
    Why Cook Break? Kinda makes me think of a sweaty dude in a greasy wife beater pausing before a pile of peeled potatoes to light up a cig.

It would be about Mount Cook hence "Cook Break"
  • OligarchOligarch Banned
    edited January 2013 Posts: 110
    The Kingston Heist (set in Jamaica )

Severance Denied

Consolable

Word on the Street ( set in New York )

Promise to Lie

A Devil's Debt

A Promise for You

Garden of Women

Sounds of Solitude

Oligarch wrote:
    I wont be as funny as Agent but I shall try
    The Kingston Heist (set in Jamaica ) Are you creating titles for the olsen twins if so good job

Severance Denied Is Bond a wall street banker now?

Consolable I wish someone would console me after viewing your titles

Word on the Street ( set in New York ) Word on the street is your titles aren't good

Promise to Lie your titles are great ok I will

A Devil's Debt not bad but not great

A Promise for You chapter title

Garden of Women NO just NO

Sounds of Solitude not good

• For Love Of Fear, Rendevous And Destiny, Contempt And Desire, Aquaquake, Finders Keepers, Spectre of the Gun,
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    Diamonds Fever...
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Risico007 wrote:
    Oligarch wrote:
    Severance Denied Is Bond a wall street banker now?

Wall Street 3: Money Never Bleeds

Good job, @Risico007, those were pretty funny.
    Slap-up Meal

Had a new idea: we all know about using Chapter titles it's been done to death but something you haven't done yet is using film quotes as the title here is mine:

"Improved Specs uuhh" (pierce Brosnan says this in Die Another Day when Q gives him sunglasses and he puts on the sunglasses and says it.) (Means they improved the "specifications" of the sunglasses but also that they are "spectacles". So it has a double meaning like Tomorrow Never Dies.)
  • Slap-up Meal

"Improved Specs uuhh" (pierce Brosnan says this in Die Another Day when Q gives him sunglasses and he puts on the sunglasses and says it.) (Means they improved the "specifications" of the sunglasses but also that they are "spectacles". So it has a double meaning like Tomorrow Never Dies.)

TWINE actually
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 1,817
    Has somebody returned yet again?

Just ask the opinion on Skyfall to verify...

edited January 2013 Posts: 81
    What is Mount Cook and why is it breaking?
  • Sanctimonius, Stormfire, Destiny and Redemption
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited January 2013 Posts: 13,929
    deleted
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    I wonder what she look like today if she not bee taken from us...
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Oh, dear.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    I have come to this thread late and having quickly scanned down this page I am leaving again.

Have you been brainstorming at Baljes house and smoking rather too much of the local product?

Unless you are all trolls (which I suspect is highly likely) you really should start climbing out of your window and running because the guys in white coats are coming up your garden path as we speak to take you away for a bit of Jack Nicholson treatment in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

The next Bond film should be called 'Cook Break' are you writing that from f**king Broadmoor?

Unbeliveable.
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Ok I'm petty sure @pierceuhhhhh and @Christatos are the same person. There's no way two people could like those titles/story ideas.
    Oligarch wrote:
    Let's hear some of your suggestions hotshot
    That's a yes, @Agent007391.

This is, what, 5 or 6 accounts now?

If it is him he'll reveal himself sooner or later. Just ask about 9/11 or Skyfall. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but lots of those titles sure do seem like the type of thing he'd come up with.
    Okay new idea for a title. Bond 24 is:

"Threadbo" - James Bond travels to Australia to investigate the events leading up to the 1997 Threadbo disaster...
    agent006 wrote:
    I think what ever title they choose it'll be short...tends to be the marketing trend these days...

tHIS ALSO APPLIES TO tHREADBO
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Okay new idea for a title. Bond 24 is:

"Threadbo" - James Bond travels to Australia to investigate the events leading up to the 1997 Threadbo disaster...

So Bond is going to travel back in time, or appear in a movie set in 1997, to investigate a landslide in Thredbo.
    You're coming up with some crazy, slightly offensive and downright absurd titles and storylines,that are likely to land you in trouble sooner rather than later.
    Are you sure @Pierceuhhh and yourself aren't from the same place?

An investigation will take place for that one.

No he doesn't need to travel in time. Just look for clues etc that are there on the day, in Thredbo, eyewitness or face to face accounts, digging up press releases etc etc.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    That is very offensive to anyone who recalls the Thredbo disaster.
    I would suggest a swift change of course from that idea.
    Okay, here are some titles

A Game of Sorts (I'm using this for a fanfic over on Fanfiction.net)
    Shatterhand (about a billion people have suggested it thus far, why not jump on the bandwagon?)
    Deadshot (A DC comics villain, I know, but it works so well as a Bond title)
    Her Majesty's Last Command (as a finale film for a Bond before another reboot)
    A Moment of Lies